One Man's View of Abortion

Also people just make bad decisions sometimes, especially teens. It's part of our culture now. Telling women to suck it up and have the baby just isn't going to work.

Well, certainly not for cads who support "women's rights" as a way to get out of their own responsibilities.

The fact is condoms can break. To say otherwise is risible. They are not guaranteed to prevent conception.

Gosh, it's almost like people MIGHT want to avoid having sex with people they're not willing to reproduce with, or something.

Conservatives - "No, you can't have an abortion. I'll decide what happens to your body for you."

Also Conservatives - "No, you can't force me to have that vaccine! My body, my choice.!"

Leftists - "I gotta have the right to kill babies, but otherwise my body belongs to the government!"

Is that why women get prenatal care to make sure the baby is healthy? Why do you want to kill unborn children? Does that make you feel powerful?

One does wonder why obstetricians keep checking to make sure the unborn baby is alive, then. Of course, none of these "male feminists" who want to protect their ability to fuck around without responsibility would know that.

I knew a woman who had to get an abortion because her baby died in utero. My question is, if the baby wasn't alive in the first place, how could her doctor tell that he died?

Abortion is something only careless fools need. Contraceptives are available to everyone at a low price. She does not even have to take them. He can wear a condom.

And you're allowed your opinion.

However the Bill of Rights says people's rights take precedent over what you want.

Conservatives - "No, you can't have an abortion. I'll decide what happens to your body for you."

Also Conservatives - "No, you can't force me to have that vaccine! My body, my choice.!"

Leftists: You can't stop me from killing my baby. My body, my choice!

Also leftists: You have to get this shot to make me feel safe!

This mans' view is that it's a woman's issue and none of my business.

If you really thought it was none of your business, you wouldn't turn up in every single abortion thread to tell us all about it. Next time you want to show us how something is 'none of your business', try doing it by shutting the hell up.

If you really thought it was none of your business, you wouldn't turn up in every single abortion thread to tell us all about it. Next time you want to show us how something is 'none of your business', try doing it by shutting the hell up.
And you know what you can do.

Forum List

Back