🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason to BAN American companies from doing business in China

American companies make billions for the Chinese government which they then use as a battering ram on our economy.

In what world does this make any sense? We are literally slipping the noose around our own necks and we don't even realize it. Apparently mass profits and the need for that garbage iPhone > common sense

American companies make billions for the Chinese government which they then use as a battering ram on our economy.

In what world does this make any sense? We are literally slipping the noose around our own necks and we don't even realize it. Apparently mass profits and the need for that garbage iPhone > common sense

White House advisor Peter Navarro: I'm bringing an executive order to Trump that would reduce US foreign dependency on medicines

They are already working on it. Trump should give USA companies in China two choices.....move back or pay steep tariffs. The corporate tax rate has been cut and other tax incentives could be given.

Like I said in another thread...the men and women that allowed us to get so entangled with an enemy nation financially should be dragged onto Pennsylvania Ave and horse whipped...do you know the interest on the debt we owe China is higher than our military budget?.....who sat back and allowed this?....

White House advisor Peter Navarro: I'm bringing an executive order to Trump that would reduce US foreign dependency on medicines

They are already working on it. Trump should give USA companies in China two choices.....move back or pay steep tariffs. The corporate tax rate has been cut and other tax incentives could be given.
No choice. 90 day notice then begin fines.
FUCK CHINA

No choice. 90 day notice then begin fines.
FUCK CHINA
While I don’t disagree with you entirely I’m not sure we need policy that will increase healthcare costs right now.

This virus needs to be the end of our companies seeking slave labor abroad....come home Apple...you can make your phones here ditto Nike....pack up your shit boys....

Wow, look at a bunch of pretend conservatives begging the government to take away the freedom to do business as they see fit from our private entities.

Wow, look at a bunch of pretend conservatives begging the government to take away the freedom to do business as they see fit from our private entities.
They shouldn't be allowed to seek slave labor from an enemy nation....you disagree?...

One more? When has anyone been making any?

Nothing is going to be done about this because corporate America isn't interested and they get whatever they want.

Like I said in another thread...the men and women that allowed us to get so entangled with an enemy nation financially should be dragged onto Pennsylvania Ave and horse whipped...do you know the interest on the debt we owe China is higher than our military budget?.....who sat back and allowed this?....

Who told you this lie? The total interest payments on our debt this year is 479 billion, not all of which goes to China and our DOD budget this year is over 790 billion

Who told you this lie? The total interest payments on our debt this year is 479 billion, not all of which goes to China and our DOD budget this year is over 790 billion
Its still ridiculous...you disagree?...

Yes, it is still ridiculous, which is why I have been ranting about the debt my whole time on here. Most people do not give a fuck about it till something like this makes them look at it again.

Yes, it is still ridiculous, which is why I have been ranting about the debt my whole time on here. Most people do not give a fuck about it till something like this makes them look at it again.
Well too bad you were not here ranting during Obama and his massive budgets...odd that you only pop up after Trump won....

It is called capitalism.

Well too bad you were not here ranting during Obama and his massive budgets...odd that you only pop up after Trump won....

Actually I have been ranting about it without fail since Reagan was in office. I do not base my views by whom the resident of the White House is, I leave that to people like you.

Are you aware that Trump's last two budget request were 1 trillion dollars larger than anything Obama ever signed?

Actually I have been ranting about it without fail since Reagan was in office. I do not base my views by whom the resident of the White House is, I leave that to people like you.
Not here you haven't....golfing gator didn't exist before you came here...

Not here you haven't....golfing gator didn't exist before you came here...

I have been on internet forums since 2000 when I joined Runners World Online forums. The "Letters and Opinions" section was an amazing place for political discussion back in the day.

RW's gotta blame somebody for their hypocrisy might as well be china - or the garbage man.

Forum List

Back