🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more time before Tuesday, help me make sense of the vote for no one vote...Aren't you really 'kinda' voting for both major parties?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I can't for the life of me make sense out of it.
I'm not trying to offend anyone...I'm just extremely interested in wrapping my head around how not voting or voting for someone without a chance to win versus voting for the lesser of two evil's makes sense. HELP!

Let me clarify this for you.
If someone says that they are voting for the lesser of 2 evils, it's a cop out because they are still voting for evil!
But if they are voting for Trump, they can be assured that they are voting for what is just, true, and right!

Promises made, promises kept. Trump 2020!!!

I'm not trying to offend anyone...I'm just extremely interested in wrapping my head around how not voting or voting for someone without a chance to win versus voting for the lesser of two evil's makes sense. HELP!

When you find out, BL, let me know cause it doesn't make any sense to me either!

If someone says that they are voting for the lesser of 2 evils, it's a cop out because they are still voting for evil!
I get that theory...but remember when we were kids and we got together with the neighborhood kids to play a two-hand touch football game...when we were designated coach and asked to pick our team did we refuse to choose anybody because Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas weren’t playing?
When we were declared the loser by default because we refused to choose a team did we bitch and complain about how unfair it was that Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas weren’t there to be chosen?

I get that theory...but remember when we were kids and we got together with the neighborhood kids to play a two-hand touch football game...when we were designated coach and asked to pick our team did we refuse to choose anybody because Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas weren’t playing?
When we were declared the loser by default because we refused to choose a team did we bitch and complain about how unfair it was that Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas weren’t there to be chosen?

No pros around when I played street football.
What's your point?

For many of us it’s about IDEOLOGY. We know it’s a throw away, but so far as we’re concerned, voting for the lesser of two evils is equally irrelevant.

I’m a Conservative in Massachusetts... no matter who I vote for, the Democrat will get our Electors. So showing up at all is effectively a waste of my time.

No pros around when I played street football.
What's your point?
haha..that's exactly the point.
There will probably never be a "PRO" level candidate that any of us love on all levels...Imagine if we all only voted for a candidate that we thought was perfect in all ways. There would be 34 people voting nationwide.

Last edited:

For many of us it’s about IDEOLOGY. We know it’s a throw away, but so far as we’re concerned, voting for the lesser of two evils is equally irrelevant.

I’m a Conservative in Massachusetts... no matter who I vote for, the Democrat will get our Electors. So showing up at all is effectively a waste of my time.

It still might benefit your self-esteem, at the least.

I hear that. I would usually vote in California where my Rep vote matters not...I'm voting in Arizona this election and hoping to make a difference.

The lesser evil is still evil. If thats all you vote for its all you will ever get.

My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
Quite possibly the wisest thing my old man ever said.
It’s so weird that so many can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my old mans point.

The lesser evil is still evil. If thats all you vote for its all you will ever get.
My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
It’s so weird that so many can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my old mans point.

I'm age 67. In my lifetime, Trump is the very 1st President that I have experienced that made good on his promises!
This is only because he is NOT a true politician.

230,000 Dead.
9 million sick
65 million jobs lost or laid off
160,000 businesses bankrupted.
Riots in the streets...

We can't afford 4 more years of trump.

A candidate doesn't have to be perfect. They just have to not be evil.

I'm age 67. In my lifetime, Trump is the very 1st President that I have experienced that made good on his promises!

230,000 Dead.
9 million sick
Riots in the streets...

A sane mind not infected with a hardcore case of TDS omits the Kung Flu from factoring...A sane mind still sees a record stock market, a record low unemployment, higher wages, blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers, lower taxes for our most productive citizens, illegals shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico, our best citizens unified like never before....Try this sane mine shit once Joe...you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.

Are you playing semantics or just being super literal?

230,000 Dead.
9 million sick
Riots in the streets...

That's only a jack-off Dimm narrative.
Why do you not mention China, grasshopper?
You'll find someone else to do your laundry.

Are you playing semantics or just being super literal?

I'm being factual. Anyone killing people everyday of their administration is an evil person.

With some of the Presidents the stuff behind the scenes we didn't sign up for was tried to be passed or put into law or legality some way.

Forum List

Back