šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

One more time before Tuesday, help me make sense of the vote for no one vote...Aren't you really 'kinda' voting for both major parties?

Donā€™t care. I donā€™t have a candidate and I donā€™t vote. Only fools vote. It clearly means nothing. History proves it.

Fools believe they prevent the duopoly from winning when they donā€™t vote.

My old man always said...ā€Son, you must always vote and you must always cast a meaningful vote; sometimes youā€™ll vote for a candidate and sometimes youā€™ll vote against a candidate, you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.ā€
Quite possibly the wisest thing my old man ever said.
Itā€™s so weird that so many canā€™t or donā€™t see the simplicity in my old mans point.

Donā€™t care. I donā€™t have a candidate and I donā€™t vote. Only fools vote. It clearly means nothing. History proves it.

Fools believe they prevent the duopoly from winning when they donā€™t vote.

My old man always said...ā€Son, you must always vote and you must always cast a meaningful vote; sometimes youā€™ll vote for a candidate and sometimes youā€™ll vote against a candidate, you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.ā€
Itā€™s so weird that so many canā€™t or donā€™t see the simplicity in my old mans point.
Fools believe voting makes a difference. Lol. Americans get to vote for two morons for potus,
and think this is democracy. Lol.

My old man always said...ā€Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.ā€

dblack
Harry Dresden
Natural Citizen
Dont Taz Me Bro
Serious questionā€¦.did your fathers really teach you to cast a knowingly meaningless vote?

My old man always said...ā€Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.ā€

dblack
Harry Dresden
Natural Citizen
Dont Taz Me Bro
Serious questionā€¦.did your fathers really teach you to cast a knowingly meaningless vote?

I dunno, man. As I said, I voted for Ron Paul three out of the last four elections.

He was, in my view, the perfect candidate and fit me perfectly.

dblack
Harry Dresden
Natural Citizen
Dont Taz Me Bro
some of us have enough balls to say fuck the bottom of the barrel candidates they run.....when are your balls going to drop?....

some of us have enough balls to say fuck the bottom of the barrel candidates they run.....when are your balls going to drop?....
The question isā€¦.were you taught to cast knowingly meaningless votes?
If not, where did you learn that casting knowingly meaningless votes made sense?

If not, where did you learn that casting knowingly meaningless votes made sense?

I say a "meaningless vote" is a vote that was cast against one's conscience.

To me, a meaningless vote would be a vote for a fraudulent "lesser than 2 evils" candidate just because they have an R or a D by their name. That's precisely what voters have been manipulated to do. Thatā€™s the scam. The PTSB control both sides, so as long as you keep voting for the Duopoly, they win either way. That is exactly why we're losing our republic, because people have been fooled into supporting crooks and frauds... globalist puppets.

More and more as time goes on, the PTSB purposely scare the hell out of people into voting against the other side, by demonizing the opposing candidate to such an extreme that people end up holding their nose and voting for a horrible candidate they ordinarily wouldn't support, just because they feel they have no choice. So a lot of people end up casting an "against" vote instead of a "for" vote. I think to repeatedly "cringe" and vote against one's conscience is foolishness and moral cowardice.

If everyone voted their conscience and didnā€™t allow themselves to be manipulated, we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in. (I'm not holding my breath though. I've gotten to the point where I think people get the government they deserve.)

Please watch the video below. It's an oldie (from 2008) but the point in it still applies today. The pertinent part starts at 0:54, so skip ahead to start watching there if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
tell you what loser.....you keep voting for the shit canadates the 2 parties throw up so nothing will change or just keep getting worse....ill be one of the many who are trying to get someone in who aint one of them.....

I'm being factual. Anyone killing people everyday of their administration is an evil person.
Does that Joe is ā€œevilā€™erā€ since more died of covid on his watch and since he refuses to stop the flow of Fentanyl into our nation?

Does that Joe is ā€œevilā€™erā€ since more died of covid on his watch and since he refuses to stop the flow of Fentanyl into our nation?

because of our continued wars, it would include Joe.

I can't for the life of me make sense out of it.
I'm not trying to offend anyone...I'm just extremely interested in wrapping my head around how not voting or voting for someone without a chance to win versus voting for the lesser of two evil's makes sense. HELP!
These days I vote Republican only because however bad the Republican may be, at least he/she does not belong to a political party that promotes what I consider to be terribly wrong at best and pure evil at worst.

If I don't know the political affiliation as is the case with many judges, and I don't know the person's track record, I don't vote for that particular office/position as I think it would be irresponsible to do so. Our ballots usually have dozens of such people and there simply is not sufficient time to research them all. So I do the best I can, but there are some I just don't know so I don't vote.

Forum List

Back