One Of The Greatest Journalists Of Our Generation Has Been Fired - WTF?

what don’t you understand? wait you are the idiot that didn’t know there where there co equal branches of govt
You're FOS.
You're the moron, who thinks the supreme court jurist, runs the judicial branch of the US government, which BTW, is one of the THREE branches of government.

your quote in no way changes the fact it was on the books until obama removed it
Just because it wasn't taken off the books, doesn't mean the fairness doctrine was being enforced for the previous 25 years.............IDIOT.
prior to him it was simply unemforced since reagan…like your quote says

obama removed it as a law all together

A good summery of the history of the Fairness Doctrine.

However, nothing prevents a cable news outlet of presenting both conservative and liberal viewpoints.
No, the law never covered cable TV to begin with, what little of it existed at the time.

You're FOS.
You're the moron, who thinks the supreme court jurist, runs the judicial branch of the US government, which BTW, is one of the THREE branches of government.

Just because it wasn't taken off the books, doesn't mean the fairness doctrine was being enforced for the previous 25 years.............IDIOT.
haha yes the supreme court runs the judicial branch! haha wow

wow…reading is hard for you isn’t it? i said it wasn’t being enforced. I merely highlighted that it was obama though that removed it from the register, erasing the law

I'm not the one who is unemployed. Pay attention!
Oh, I am. I'm wondering why you would think you could run into him in an unemployment line if you weren't looking for a job. Do you make a habit out of hanging around such lines from by-gone eras?

The only problem I have with Dan it is takes him an hour to say what he could have said in ten minutes.

That's what you think, moron.

The law was 'erased" 25 years prior, dumbass.
1) haha yes i think that because it’s a well…fact…read rhe Constitution.
2) nope it was erased in 2011 by the obama admin. The policy from Reagan until then was simply to not enforce the rule that remained on the books until obama actually erased it

Forum List

Back