One Of The Greatest Journalists Of Our Generation Has Been Fired - WTF?

They'll stay on the air at Fox as long as there are enough eyes watching them which translates to revenue for the movers and shakers at Fox. One thing I know is that the owners are very liberal but their 'bread and butter' is the ever-growing MAGA (Make America Great Again) movement. Fox is riding on the pervasive MAGA message which really means looking back and dropping what never worked going forward. This requires cohesive thinking and can only be accomplished in a populace with a strong leader that a well informed majority consider to be moral.
Do you consider Joe Biden to be a strong leader who is moral?

I am noticing some new news outlets on Directv. I haven’t watched them enough to recommend them.

What I would most like to see is a cable news outlet that just reported factual news and refused to push propaganda. If it had commentary it would allow both conservative and liberal voices.
NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, CNN all report straight news.
So, does FOX, all have opinion shows.
People can't tell the difference.

NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, CNN all report straight news.
So, does FOX, all have opinion shows.
People can't tell the difference.
Obviously you buy the propaganda pushed by the liberal media.

I can’t count the number of times I heard a a new “bombshell” that would mean the end of the Trump presidency on your wonderful liberal media. Why were they so wrong so often?

Obviously you buy the propaganda pushed by the liberal media.
You bought Michael Goodwins opinion.

"The latest lie to die is the false claim the feds cleared Lafayette Park of protesters last year so then-President Donald Trump could hold a photo op. The Interior Department’s inspector general says police planned to clear the park so a contractor could install a fence, a decision unrelated to Trump’s walk to a nearby historic church burned in a riot".

Police began sweeping the park of protesters at 6:23 p.m. on June 1, 2020, and completed the operation by 6:50 p.m., the inspector general’s report noted.

Eleven minutes later, the report said, Trump “walked from the White House through Lafayette Park to St. John’s Church,” which is nearby.

Trump, of course was going to help them.
He was just prepping the area, so work could start in the morning.

"Take growing acceptance of the idea the COVID-19 pandemic started with a leak from a virology lab in Wuhan, China. The idea was always plausible, but the press and big tech declared it a "conspiracy theory" and snuffed it out of circulation".

WTF?
NO, they didn't, some did BUUUUUT, that was their OPINION.
They STILL don't know the cause of the virus leak/creation.
It was FOX and their cult that claimed, it DEFINITELY was a lab leak.

"No. 1 is the oldest and biggest: Trump colluded with Russia to win in 2016 and might be a Russian agent".

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – four other U.S. citizens, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that then-President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.

WHY did they lie about it?

The rest is OPINION to.
Teabaggers think it's NEWS.

I can’t count the number of times I heard a a new “bombshell” that would mean the end of the Trump presidency on your wonderful liberal media. Why were they so wrong so often?

MORE OPINION?

Now the the evidence is finally resulting in court cases, the Trump cult is threatening everyone and everything, including Bragg and his family with death.

WHY?
THEY'RE WRONG............right?
So why don't teabaggers want to PROVE IT?
MORE OPINION?
Being displayed as NEWS.

It's like the faggots and commies never heard of the ownership change at Fox and it's new 'Woke' owners.

And the idiots try and BS us into believing they're ' informed n stuff'. They can't even remember what they were told to parrot yesterday.
Yep. Bongino doesn't fit the new "moderate" Fox and stuff. He says things like Biden is a foreign agent, and we are already living in a police state.

I am noticing some new news outlets on Directv. I haven’t watched them enough to recommend them.

What I would most like to see is a cable news outlet that just reported factual news and refused to push propaganda. If it had commentary it would allow both conservative and liberal voices.
The Fairness Doctrine, enforced by the Federal Communications Council, was rooted in the media world of 1949. Lawmakers became concerned that the monopoly audience control of the three main networks, NBC, ABC and CBS, could misuse their broadcast licenses to set a biased public agenda.

The Fairness Doctrine mandated broadcast networks devote time to contrasting views on issues of public importance. Congress backed the policy in 1954 and by the 1970s the FCC called the doctrine the “single most important requirement of operation in the public interest – the sine qua non for grant of a renewal of license.

The Supreme Court upheld the doctrine. In 1969’s Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. FCC, journalist Fred Cook sued a Pennsylvania Christian Crusade radio program after a radio host attacked him on air. In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court upheld Cook's right to an on-air response under the Fairness Doctrine, arguing that nothing in the First Amendment gives a broadcast license holder the exclusive right to the airwaves they operate on.

The doctrine stayed in effect, and was enforced until the Reagan Administration. In 1985, under FCC Chairman, Mark S. Fowler, a communications attorney who had served on Ronald Reagan's presidential campaign staff in 1976 and 1980, the FCC released a report stating that the doctrine hurt the public interest and violated free speech rights guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Fowler began rolling the application of the doctrine back during Reagan's second term - despite complaints from some in the Administration that it was all that kept broadcast journalists from thoroughly lambasting Reagan's policies on air. In 1987, the FCC panel, under new chairman Dennis Patrick, repealed the Fairness Doctrine altogether with a 4-0 vote.

"Dan Bongino is departing Fox News, as the conservative host announced that his program last weekend was his last. “It’s tough. It’s tough to say that,” Bongino said on his podcast on Thursday, adding that he was unable to come to terms with the network on a new deal. “There is no acrimony. This isn’t like some WWE brawl that happened. We just couldn’t come to terms on an extension, and that is really it.” “They were good to me for 10 years,” he said, adding that Fox News allowed him to do “one last show.” Also ending is Bongino’s radio show streamed on Fox Nation.

Fox News and Fox Corp. on Tuesday agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems $787.5 million in a settlement with Dominion Voting Systems to avert an extended defamation trial - Bongino was not a part of the litigation, but the litigation put a spotlight on wild on-air claims and conspiracy theories made on its opinion programming."

With the recent settlement by Fox, one has to wonder if this move was part of the deal struck between Fox, Dominion and the Biden admin....yes, the Biden admin...they are the ones who ordered Dominion to launch that diabolical lawsuit in the first place. Dan Bongino was one of the most hard-hitting cutting edge journalists of our lifetime and I am sure he will land on his feet at Newsmaxx or OAN - but this move by Fox proves that Biden was afraid of what Dan was about to uncover. They knew Dan was about to go public with the evidence from Hunter's laptop...so they leaned on Fox to fire him....Hopefully Dan will turn over his evidence to James O'Keefe or Tim Pool so we can finally put the Biden crime family behind bars.
1) when did he or anyone but you claim he was a journalist? frankly it shines a bright light on dembot thinking that you can’t tell the difference between a journalist and a pundit
2) nothing in your links says he was fired.

The Fairness Doctrine, enforced by the Federal Communications Council, was rooted in the media world of 1949. Lawmakers became concerned that the monopoly audience control of the three main networks, NBC, ABC and CBS, could misuse their broadcast licenses to set a biased public agenda.

The Fairness Doctrine mandated broadcast networks devote time to contrasting views on issues of public importance. Congress backed the policy in 1954 and by the 1970s the FCC called the doctrine the “single most important requirement of operation in the public interest – the sine qua non for grant of a renewal of license.

The Supreme Court upheld the doctrine. In 1969’s Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. FCC, journalist Fred Cook sued a Pennsylvania Christian Crusade radio program after a radio host attacked him on air. In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court upheld Cook's right to an on-air response under the Fairness Doctrine, arguing that nothing in the First Amendment gives a broadcast license holder the exclusive right to the airwaves they operate on.

The doctrine stayed in effect, and was enforced until the Reagan Administration. In 1985, under FCC Chairman, Mark S. Fowler, a communications attorney who had served on Ronald Reagan's presidential campaign staff in 1976 and 1980, the FCC released a report stating that the doctrine hurt the public interest and violated free speech rights guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Fowler began rolling the application of the doctrine back during Reagan's second term - despite complaints from some in the Administration that it was all that kept broadcast journalists from thoroughly lambasting Reagan's policies on air. In 1987, the FCC panel, under new chairman Dennis Patrick, repealed the Fairness Doctrine altogether with a 4-0 vote.
the Fairness Doctrine wasn’t removed from the Federal Register until 2011 by the Obama admin

I don't have anyone report that stands out, they are all great. This is my favorite quote which I have always believed, but he put it perfectly:

“A corrupted intelligence community, in conjunction with a corrupt media, will eat this country like a cancer from the inside out,”

" in conjunction with a corrupt media"

Remember that time when he said this...and then the media company he worked for got fined nearly 800 million dollars for being a bunch of lying propagandists....and then he got fired?

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 7.56.26 AM.png

Yea...that was awesome...

Forum List

Back