One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

I'm tried of paying to support stoner losers.
What are you paying?

NEWS FLASH
It’s taxpayer dependent lowlifes getting stoned....(and a few semi legit people)
Contrary to LefTard spin...all stoners are not doctors and lawyers.
So what? I’m not seeing what that has to do with useless marijuana laws. It it was legal then tax profits would fund and subsidize programs and save you money

What are you paying?

NEWS FLASH
It’s taxpayer dependent lowlifes getting stoned....(and a few semi legit people)
So what? I’m not seeing what that has to do with useless marijuana laws. It it was legal then tax profits would fund and subsidize programs and save you money

Laws written to prevent the use and abuse of narcotics are far from useless. Legitimate, stand-up people like such laws...weird huh?

He's not smoking dope to control epilepsy, he's smoking dope to get high, mutherfucker.
He's not smoking dope at all you feckin moron. You should probably shut up.
Okiedokie. You're right. He's not smoking dope, you ultramaroon!

WTF would be the point if you couldn't get stoned?

More rightwing ignorance.

Medical marijuana, to treat medical conditions.

Haha...all stoners, lowlifes and whackos are “treating” some fabricated bunch of bullshit.
Glaucoma, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, FuckedUpInTheHeadItus

He's not smoking dope to control epilepsy, he's smoking dope to get high, mutherfucker.

Haha...all stoners, lowlifes and whackos are “treating” some fabricated bunch of bullshit.

Haha...I picture you in a bathrobe and black socks, on a front porch swing, clutching a BB gun, in case some kid steps on your lawn....

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

NCAA rules are not law... do try and keep up.

They base their rules on Fed laws to keep out of trouble with the Fed Govt.

Any organization can have whatever rule they want, for the people in that organization.

Just shut up about the blaw blaw blaw fed law is the basis blaw blaw blaw.

A private organization has a rule. He violated the rule. Game over man. You lose. You lost this argument, and everyone can see it. If you refuse to admit it, that just makes you an idiot as well as wrong.

So you can choose to either be wrong... and an idiot that's wrong. Either way, you lost this argument.

Haha...I picture you in a bathrobe and black socks, on a front porch swing, fondling yourself with one hand and clutching a BB gun in the other, in case some kid steps on your lawn....

I’m good with that...I picture you as a 300lb 49 year old, a self proclaimed professional gamer living in mama’s converted garage surrounded by bongs and clutching an EBT card...I’m sure you firmly believe you have life by the balls....haha

Haha...I picture you in a bathrobe and black socks, on a front porch swing, fondling yourself with one hand and clutching a BB gun in the other, in case some kid steps on your lawn....

I’m good with that...I picture you as a 300lb 49 year old, a self proclaimed professional gamer living in mama’s converted garage surrounded by bongs and clutching an EBT card...I’m sure you firmly believe you have life by the balls....haha

But you think that of literally everyone that thinks you're an idiot. Which is most people.

But you think that of literally everyone that thinks you're an idiot. Which is most people.

Actually, I think that of most LefTards and thank God LefTards think I’m an idiot...That’s how I know I’m on point.

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.
Well, he probably shouldn’t be playing football...

Why not?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don’t care one way or the other about “cannabis oil”... but it seems that there more to this story...
If he doesn’t play no big deal either way

Any organization can have whatever rule they want, for the people in that
No they can't, ya goofball. What planet are you from?

Yeah, actually they can. And by the way, if they can't, that is morally wrong.

I have my own business, called RCC podcast. I set the rules for who joins it. If you don't meet those rules, you don't join. If you don't like that, tough snot.

Reminds me of a couple that rented out their spare room to Christians. The ACLU complained at them, and they said... tough snot. They still rent it out, and still only to Christians.

You people really don't have nearly as much control over the lives of those in this country, as you think.

Cannabis oil does NOT get you high, you IGNORANT fool!!!!!
It comes from the male Hemp plant.
Did I say it did? No here :itsok: now calm down.
So "stoner losers" don't get high. LIAR!

What are you babbling about? Do you take drugs? :eusa_think:
I'm mocking your STUPIDITY, as if you didn't know!

LOL that you even exist is meaningless to me, let alone your posts. Go smoke a doobie and chill bro.
And yet it was meaningful enough for you to respond!!! :asshole:

The point would be not having seizures. You ever see one? They can happen at any time without warning. They can be scary as hell, especially the grand mal seizures. The drugs used to control them often have adverse side effects. If CBD oil can control them, it would be a lot better than having to take Phenobarbital, Depakote, or Dilantin.

Medical conditions such as not being stoned.

Get wayyyysted and have medicaid pay for it.

The point would be not having seizures. You ever see one? They can happen at any time without warning. They can be scary as hell, especially the grand mal seizures. The drugs used to control them often have adverse side effects. If CBD oil can control them, it would be a lot better than having to take Phenobarbital, Depakote, or Dilantin.
Yep, that's why people smoke dope :rolleyes:

Personally, I oppose all "possession" laws, whether it be a doobie or a nuclear warhead.

But face it, people smoke dope to get high.

Last edited:
What are you paying?

NEWS FLASH

Laws written to prevent the use and abuse of narcotics are far from useless. Legitimate, stand-up people like such laws...weird huh?
Those who love liberty and an individual’s right to love however they want would disagree with you. Why don’t we outlaw booze again while we are at it? You cool with that?

Forum List

Back