One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.
What's he supposed to do? Rub dirt on his brain?

It's still cheating, sports are supposed to be pure

So if you wear glasses or contacts that would be cheating? They enhance ones performance.

To me it does, it's supposed to be one on one, mono on mono.. nothing else

Okay with that, you are consistent, I can respect that.

I have tried and tried to get into golf, I just don’t care for it. I have a friend that want me to go out and play 18 holes but I’m not real excited, I haven’t played golf in 17 years, so maybe it’s time again.

The cool thing about golf is that like tennis, a reasonably healthy person can play and even remain somewhat competitive well into their 70s.

Oh please - If Cannabinoid Oil can't get you high but only controls epileptic seizures, how would that be an unfair competitive advantage during a football game?

It would be no more so than taking a legal prescription drug a player is taking for high blood pressure.

It's still the same to me, since your a golfer do you think better golf balls or clubs is not cheating?

I have tried and tried to get into golf, I just don’t care for it. I have a friend that want me to go out and play 18 holes but I’m not real excited, I haven’t played golf in 17 years, so maybe it’s time again.

The cool thing about golf is that like tennis, a reasonably healthy person can play and even remain somewhat competitive well into their 70s.

I still can play a mean game of badminton and volleyball, forget basketball my legs give out.. )

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

Stupid marijuana laws? I would only point out this is a problem endemic to ALL OF OUR LAWS. I don't know just what lawmakers do, but I've yet to see a SINGLE law of any kind or nature where I thought: Damn! That's really well thought out! EVERY law I read is about as shortsighted as a coke-bottle glasses wearing accountant.

I still can play a mean game of badminton and volleyball, forget basketball my legs give out.. )

I love basketball but my legs and knees are bad after playing on concrete for decades.

Oh please - If Cannabinoid Oil can't get you high but only controls epileptic seizures, how would that be an unfair competitive advantage during a football game?

It would be no more so than taking a legal prescription drug a player is taking for high blood pressure.

It's still the same to me, since your a golfer do you think better golf balls or clubs is not cheating?

No - as long as the balls and the clubs are PGA approved.

Cannabinoid oil is approved by many physician groups as well as the World Health Org.

Here's an interesting read on how it is viewed in sports.

CBD Regulations for Six Top Sports Organizations - Made By Hemp Co

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

While I agree that the young mans situation is stupid, it is an NCAA rule that is causing this particular problem. I do agree though that drug laws are stupid and need to be done away with.

I love basketball but my legs and knees are bad after playing on concrete for decades.

Ditto - My knees got killed after high school and junior college hoops. Was growing too fast and developed a mild form of arthritis.
To this day can't do a deep knee bend with no hands.
Try 3 on 3 half court. I still play in an "old men's" league. Not a lot of running or pounding as in full court but still fun!

Ditto - My knees got killed after high school and junior college hoops. Was growing too fast and developed a mild form of arthritis.
Try 3 on 3 half court. I still play in an "old men's" league. Not a lot of running or pounding as in full court but still fun!

I know and it sucks, the last time I played full court was like 5 years ago, I got a rebound , playing physical, running down the court to get me one and my legs collapsed.. my mind was still going but my legs were not..

It was embarrassing. That's when I realized I was getting old..

I know and it sucks, the last time I played full court was like 5 years ago, I got a rebound , playing physical, running down the court to get me one and my legs collapsed.. my mind was still going but my legs were not..

I used to play but it takes about 2-3 days to rebound when playing all out.

No shame in getting old my furry friend - There is likely a 50+ half court league in your vicinity!

Bull-fucking-shit!

He's not smoking dope to control epilepsy, he's smoking dope to get high, mutherfucker. You and I both know that.

So the fuck what? If people wanna get high....so be it!

If drugs are illegal in the NCAA why is it so surprising that a player would be cut for testing positive for cannabis? Isn't that the way the system is supposed to work?

The NCAA doesn't even sell beer at it's events. Do you get high when you Golf?

Beer gets you high - weed gets you high - CBD oil does not get you high.

Learn something

It also will not turn up in a drug test.

Forum List

Back