One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’
They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..
How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.
What's he supposed to do? Rub dirt on his brain?

On that note I am heading to the course for a few beers and a few holes!

The NCAA is a private organization and thus you want to play for them, the. You follow their rules. Just as with any private business.
Oh my, what an excellent citizen you are. I, too, wish these rabble rousers would stop all this monkey business, what with their questioning and trying to change the rules, and all. First, we allow dancing in the high school gym....and then it's fornication in the streets, just you watch!

WTF are you talking about?

I’m all for legalizing all drugs including heroin, cocaine and on and on. However, every business has a right to have policies, rules and guidelines. I think the NCAA is wrong but it is their business and their rules.

I'm tried of paying to support stoner losers.
Then why are you? If that bothers you, you should stop.

I should stop paying ridiculously high taxes? Link?
Sorry pal.. All those guns, bombs, ships, planes, walls, and deportation busses the government wants cost money. They don't grow from trees, so get back to work. DEA agents are counting on your tax money.

Google clue, then get one.

Is this the Clue you have...Clue: Period and Ovulation Tracker for iPhone and Android
Every husband should use that app.

The NCAA is a private organization and thus you want to play for them, the. You follow their rules. Just as with any private business.
Oh my, what an excellent citizen you are. I, too, wish these rabble rousers would stop all this monkey business, what with their questioning and trying to change the rules, and all. First, we allow dancing in the high school gym....and then it's fornication in the streets, just you watch!

I’m all for legalizing all drugs including heroin, cocaine and on and on. However, every business has a right to have policies, rules and guidelines. I think the NCAA is wrong but it is their business and their rules.
I disagree. The.NCAA have what amounts to a government-protected monopoly. They are no longer a private business.

No Citizen should be in Prison on a Marijuana conviction. Decriminalize it, and then release all those convicted on non-violent Marijuana charges. It's time to evolve.

They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.

I hope you’re gonna also play some golf, right?
:lol:

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

But, the NCAA has a government-backed monopoly.

They can go to the NAIA or if enough protest and stop using the NCAA they could jump straight to the pros, however pot isn’t allowed in the pros either. Not saying the NCAA I still right or wrong, however they own the ball.

I disagree. The.NCAA have what amounts to a government-protected monopoly. They are no longer a private business.

They are then following a federal laws and regulations and the kid should not be allowed to play under the federal rules and regulations.

The feds need to re-examine their stand as they should with all drugs. We need to legalize all drugs and let businesses make their rules according to what they feel is right for their company.

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’

It is in his case..

It's still cheating, sports are supposed to be pure

No Citizen should be in Prison on a Marijuana conviction. Decriminalize it, and then release all those convicted on non-violent Marijuana charges. It's time to evolve.

Then make cocaine legal..you tards like to get stoned I like to fly.

It is in his case..

So if you wear glasses or contacts that would be cheating? They enhance ones performance.

It is in his case..

Nice - Enjoy .. I'm treating myself to a new set of irons sometime in the next week.

It is in his case..

So if you wear glasses or contacts that would be cheating? They enhance ones performance.

To me it does, it's supposed to be one on one, mono on mono.. nothing else

The NCAA is run by a small group of rich white Elites. It enjoys numerous Government perks, while claiming to be a 'private organization.' It's very much like the Federal Reserve. Just a small group of corrupt Elites running the show. I truly hope this kid gets another chance. He's been wronged.

It is in his case..

Nice - Enjoy .. I'm treating myself to a new set of irons sometime in the next week.

I have tried and tried to get into golf, I just don’t care for it. I have a friend that want me to go out and play 18 holes but I’m not real excited, I haven’t played golf in 17 years, so maybe it’s time again.

This thread reminds me they are making/ coming out with Rocky 9 ..or what number is it ? Creed Jr vs drago ( and he is like 65 years old lol..)

Oh please - If Cannabinoid Oil can't get you high but only controls epileptic seizures, how would that be an unfair competitive advantage during a football game?

It would be no more so than taking a legal prescription drug a player is taking for high blood pressure.

I have tried and tried to get into golf, I just don’t care for it. I have a friend that want me to go out and play 18 holes but I’m not real excited, I haven’t played golf in 17 years, so maybe it’s time again.

Seriously though it's a fun game

Forum List

Back