One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

No Citizen should be in Prison on a Marijuana conviction. Decriminalize it, and then release all those convicted on non-violent Marijuana charges. It's time to evolve.
Then make cocaine legal..you tards like to get stoned I like to fly.
I'm high alright, but not on false drugs. I'm high on the real thing, powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoe shine... Over.
- Firesign Theater

Many individuals have conditions that require medication which render them ineligible for sports.

In this case the medication is not required but is illegal. He should be grateful that he hasn't been sentenced to rehab.
Tried to get into Rehab but they said I was to old and my injuries are such that I needed to take the drugs...I think like Soros they should sell Heroin over the counter.

I'm tried of paying to support stoner losers.
Cannabis oil does NOT get you high, you IGNORANT fool!!!!!
It comes from the male Hemp plant.
Did I say it did? No here :itsok: now calm down.
So "stoner losers" don't get high. LIAR!

What are you babbling about? Do you take drugs? :eusa_think:
I'm mocking your STUPIDITY, as if you didn't know!

I'm tried of paying to support stoner losers.
Cannabis oil does NOT get you high, you IGNORANT fool!!!!!
It comes from the male Hemp plant.
Did I say it did? No here :itsok: now calm down.
So "stoner losers" don't get high. LIAR!

What are you babbling about? Do you take drugs? :eusa_think:
I'm mocking your STUPIDITY, as if you didn't know!

LOL that you even exist is meaningless to me, let alone your posts. Go smoke a doobie and chill bro.

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

Bull-fucking-shit!

He's not smoking dope to control epilepsy, he's smoking dope to get high, mutherfucker. You and I both know that.

So the fuck what? If people wanna get high....so be it!

He is not smoking dope, he is using cannabis oil, which does not get a person high.

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

This is an NCAA rule. Both parties try to conrol central govt. You're showing those lib colors again, gator. I thought you were libertarian.

How the fuck is thinking someone should be allowed to us cannabis oil and still play football a "lib color".

Fuck you are a moron.

It is in his case..
How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.
What's he supposed to do? Rub dirt on his brain?

On that note I am heading to the course for a few beers and a few holes!
I hope you’re gonna also play some golf, right?
:lol:

The way I hit the ball today I am not sure I would call it playing golf! :21: But I did get to spend some good quality time in the woods! :21::21:

It's still cheating, sports are supposed to be pure

Oh please - If Cannabinoid Oil can't get you high but only controls epileptic seizures, how would that be an unfair competitive advantage during a football game?

It would be no more so than taking a legal prescription drug a player is taking for high blood pressure.

It's still the same to me, since your a golfer do you think better golf balls or clubs is not cheating?

Better than what? Lots of people I golf with have way better clubs than me as I am not willing to spend 1000 bucks on a driver. Do you think they are cheating since they have better clubs than me?

Better than what? Lots of people I golf with have way better clubs than me as I am not willing to spend 1000 bucks on a driver. Do you think they are cheating since they have better clubs than me?
I have witnessed terrible golf from individuals with $7,500 in clubs junking up their bags. It is a beautiful sight.

I have witnessed terrible golf from individuals with $7,500 in clubs junking up their bags. It is a beautiful sight.

That I can agree with! It is wonderful to watch.

This is an NCAA rule. Both parties try to conrol central govt. You're showing those lib colors again, gator. I thought you were libertarian.

How the fuck is thinking someone should be allowed to us cannabis oil and still play football a "lib color".

Fuck you are a moron.

Ah yes....use the profanities when your cover has been blown. You're the one who attributed it to conservatives, not I. Lol. Have fun with your hypocrisy.

Fuck you are a moron.

Ah yes....use the profanities when your cover has been blown. You're the one who attributed it to conservatives, not I. Lol. Have fun with your hypocrisy.

That is because the conservative are the ones that are using the govt for control in regards to this issue.

And grow the fuck up, words are words...this is just one more method of control...telling people what words they can use

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fuck you are a moron.

That is because the conservative are the ones that are using the govt for control in regards to this issue.

And grow the fuck up, words are words...this is just one more method of control...telling people what words they can use

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I didn't control anything. I made an observation. No, you're wrong. Both parties are using the govt for control in regards to this issue.

"Some high-profile Democrats, including Massachusetts Rep. Joe Kennedy, stand opposed to full legalization. Here are some surprising reasons Democrats have come out against legal marijuana while a majority of Americans in both parties support it."

The Surprising Reasons Many Democrats Are Against Legal Marijuana

Forum List

Back