One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

There are MANY other ways to control epilepsy, as intelligent as you think you are SURELY you know that.
There are, professor? Really? Would you kindly list some, along with the negative side effects of those methods and drugs? Thank you in advance for sharing your treasure trove of knowledge on this subject with us.

Clearly a know-nothing that one. There are many types of epilepsy that CANNOT be controlled with prescription drugs and CAN be cured or virtually cured with CBD and ZERO in the way of side effects.

I'm tried of paying to support stoner losers.
Then why are you? If that bothers you, you should stop.

I should stop paying ridiculously high taxes? Link?

Yes, you should. Link?

Riiiiight, just assume I had time to mock you. :itsok:

What are you blubbering about? This is what's so annoying about statists. They're desire to use government to control others is nearly insatiable. At some point, the rest of us just have to tell them to go to hell.

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’
They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..
How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.

God also gave us marijuana

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

The NCAA doesn't even sell beer at it's events. Do you get high when you Golf?

Damn.... I never thought of that. I've never much liked golf, but that could go a long way toward making it a pleasant activity.

I only drink beer and golf when I golf with other people. It is part of the social aspect of it. I never golf and drink alone! :21::21:

My golf game improves immeasurably after 2-3 beers. Goes downhill after the 4th :)

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

Damn.... I never thought of that. I've never much liked golf, but that could go a long way toward making it a pleasant activity.

I only drink beer and golf when I golf with other people. It is part of the social aspect of it. I never golf and drink alone! :21::21:

My golf game improves immeasurably after 2-3 beers. Goes downhill after the 4th :)

By then you do not care though!

Cheap remedies that work tend to fuck up the gravy train for cronies, who want to sell their ridiculous $200 per pill drugs that cause people to shit blood and go blind during orgasm.

Regulation is always abused.

The NCAA is a private organization and thus you want to play for them, the. You follow their rules. Just as with any private business.
Oh my, what an excellent citizen you are. I, too, wish these rabble rousers would stop all this monkey business, what with their questioning and trying to change the rules, and all. First, we allow dancing in the high school gym....and then it's fornication in the streets, just you watch!

This might be lost on non-techies, but I thought it was funny:

xkcd: Ballmer Peak

The NCAA is a private organization and thus you want to play for them, the. You follow their rules. Just as with any private business.
But, the NCAA has a government-backed monopoly.

Yeah after the ninth hole I am done..to much beers and sexy legs..till the club house I go.

This might be lost on non-techies, but I thought it was funny:

xkcd: Ballmer Peak

:21::21:

Do you know how much you spend to support drunks?

Good one, I hate that MY money is taxed to hell to pay for dunk ass losers too. I neither drink alcohol or take drugs.
You have other problems. Being drunk on Trump hurts all of us. But the criminal in chief loves you

I see, any other delusions you wish to discuss?

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’
They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..
How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.
What's he supposed to do? Rub dirt on his brain?

Oh my, what an excellent citizen you are. I, too, wish these rabble rousers would stop all this monkey business, what with their questioning and trying to change the rules, and all. First, we allow dancing in the high school gym....and then it's fornication in the streets, just you watch!
Littlerally caused me to shoot water out of my nose.
:laughing0301:

Sorry pal.. All those guns, bombs, ships, planes, walls, and deportation busses the government wants cost money. They don't grow from trees, so get back to work. DEA agents are counting on your tax money.

Google clue, then get one.

Sorry pal.. All those guns, bombs, ships, planes, walls, and deportation busses the government wants cost money. They don't grow from trees, so get back to work. DEA agents are counting on your tax money.

Google clue, then get one.

Is this the Clue you have...Clue: Period and Ovulation Tracker for iPhone and Android

Forum List

Back