One of the unintended, or perhaps very much intended, consequences of the proposed Equality Act is scaring women and gays out of their wits!

Equal protection of the at-will employment laws in our at-will employment States!

View attachment 500227
Yet another of Daniel's favorites that he will repeat endlessly. What he really means is that he should be able to collect Unemployment simply because he's not working, not because he got laid off.
The law is the law. Only illegals and right-wingers don't care about the law.
That's right, the law is the law. Glad you finally came to realize that your fantasy is NOT the law.
Fantasy is all you have.
Here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. The law emphatically does NOT say what you claim it does, and the evidence is you cannot claim a benefit you think you should be able to claim. Therefore, you live in a fantasy that is not reality.
There is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws

View attachment 500382

I don't understand what that has to do with the consequences of the "Equality Act" which attempts to adopt and enforce legislation forbidding distinctions being made based upon sex, a delegation of power that was rejected by the American people when the Equal Rights amendment was rejected.

The most recent wording of the Equal Rights Amendment reads as follows:

'Article--

'Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

'Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

'Section 3. This article shall take effect 2 years after the date of ratification.'

The delegations of such power being rejected by the American people!

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of power not granted.
Equal protection of at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States to promote and provide for the general welfare by solving for simple poverty in a market friendly manner. .

You are not making any sense in response to what I posted above. It appears you are either incapable of having an intelligent dialogue, or intentionally avoiding one.

JWK
You have no sense or you would ask questions if you have no valid rebuttal.
No, Daniel, he's being nice and letting you know that you're posting nonsense.
You have to have sense, first.
Not you, you post nonsense from the get go.
You have no sense from the get-go and prove it by resorting to nothing but fallacy.
The topic is the Equality Act, and you want to ramble on about UC. Sorry, but JWK is right, you're not making any sense in response to what he posted. It just doesn't matter how much you yammer about fallacy, you're not on topic at all.
It is about a solution to simple poverty through equal protection of the law, not your right wing special pleading.

Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution right-wingers; don't merely be immoral false witness bearers as is your customary and usual habit on the right-wing.
Now you want to go down your rabbit trail of immigration. Can you not find anything that relates to the discussion at hand?
Only hypocrites blame the less fortunate for their "illegality".
You become an illegal immigrant when you break the law coming into the nation. Is there any other way to look at it?
Not the same rules for refugees. Only right-wingers don't seem to care about distinctions in the law.
And they are treated differently. Now, what about those who break the law?
What about them? Right wingers are the worst.
Illegal immigration, remember? Do try to keep up.
You have to distinguish between refugees and immigrants.
I did, and they do not break the law when they apply for refugee status. Now, what about those who break the law?

Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution right-wingers; don't merely be immoral false witness bearers as is your customary and usual habit on the right-wing.

Have you been drinking? Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

BTW, in case you missed it, the subject of the thread concerns the Equality Act.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of power not granted.
You need to resort to the fewest fallacies to be worth equal for pay purposes.
No, actually, you do not. Where did you get that idea?
lol. Because sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation matters.
Which means nothing when it comes to work being worth a certain amount. A person does not determine a wage, his/her work does. And yes, Daniel, that means that women are your equals.
You have to resort to the fewest fallacies first, otherwise any woman is equal to You.
No, you don't have to resort to anything for your work to be worth a certain amount. Only in your mind could that be true.
Right wingers are literally even more incredible.
If you do the same job as well as someone else, you deserve the same pay they get, whether you resort to the fewest or the most fallacies. Convince me otherwise. And yes, Daniel, women are your equals.
Then they must be Your superiors.
Some certainly are in some areas. Why do you have such a hard time admitting that some are your superiors as well?

Equal protection of the at-will employment laws in our at-will employment States!

View attachment 500227
Yet another of Daniel's favorites that he will repeat endlessly. What he really means is that he should be able to collect Unemployment simply because he's not working, not because he got laid off.
The law is the law. Only illegals and right-wingers don't care about the law.
That's right, the law is the law. Glad you finally came to realize that your fantasy is NOT the law.
Fantasy is all you have.
Here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. The law emphatically does NOT say what you claim it does, and the evidence is you cannot claim a benefit you think you should be able to claim. Therefore, you live in a fantasy that is not reality.
There is no appeal to ignorance of the law.
Not in my argument, no, there is no appeal to ignorance of the law. From you, however, that's where you start.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws

View attachment 500382

I don't understand what that has to do with the consequences of the "Equality Act" which attempts to adopt and enforce legislation forbidding distinctions being made based upon sex, a delegation of power that was rejected by the American people when the Equal Rights amendment was rejected.

'Article--

'Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

'Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

'Section 3. This article shall take effect 2 years after the date of ratification.'

JWK

Equal protection of at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States to promote and provide for the general welfare by solving for simple poverty in a market friendly manner. .

You are not making any sense in response to what I posted above. It appears you are either incapable of having an intelligent dialogue, or intentionally avoiding one.

JWK
You have no sense from the get-go and prove it by resorting to nothing but fallacy.
The topic is the Equality Act, and you want to ramble on about UC. Sorry, but JWK is right, you're not making any sense in response to what he posted. It just doesn't matter how much you yammer about fallacy, you're not on topic at all.
It is about a solution to simple poverty through equal protection of the law, not your right wing special pleading.
And has nothing to do with the Equality Act. Remember that?

Now you want to go down your rabbit trail of immigration. Can you not find anything that relates to the discussion at hand?
You become an illegal immigrant when you break the law coming into the nation. Is there any other way to look at it?
Not the same rules for refugees. Only right-wingers don't seem to care about distinctions in the law.
I did, and they do not break the law when they apply for refugee status. Now, what about those who break the law?
They are not breaking the law by seeking asylum in the US.

You need to get off the refugees. We've already dealt with them. I'll even quote it for you: "they do not break the law when they apply for refugee status", which is exactly what you parroted back to me. Now, what about those crossing the border illegally? I do this to you repeatedly, where I pin you with something you don't want to deal with and you dance around, desperately trying to avoid talking about it.

View attachment 500382

'Article--

JWK

JWK
The equality act is unnecessary.

You need to get off the refugees. We've already dealt with them. I'll even quote it for you: "they do not break the law when they apply for refugee status", which is exactly what you parroted back to me. Now, what about those crossing the border illegally? I do this to you repeatedly, where I pin you with something you don't want to deal with and you dance around, desperately trying to avoid talking about it.
They get to make their case before a judge. Why do You believe anyone would want to cross on foot if they were not seeking asylum? Right-wingers typically "hate on the Poorest the mostest under our form of Capitalism".

BTW, in case you missed it, the subject of the thread concerns the Equality Act.

JWK

Which means nothing when it comes to work being worth a certain amount. A person does not determine a wage, his/her work does. And yes, Daniel, that means that women are your equals.
You have to resort to the fewest fallacies first, otherwise any woman is equal to You.
No, you don't have to resort to anything for your work to be worth a certain amount. Only in your mind could that be true.
If you do the same job as well as someone else, you deserve the same pay they get, whether you resort to the fewest or the most fallacies. Convince me otherwise. And yes, Daniel, women are your equals.
Some certainly are in some areas. Why do you have such a hard time admitting that some are your superiors as well?
I am merely grateful women don't really believe in equality try to convince me that they really just want to the the "horrible boss" of me.

View attachment 500382

'Article--

JWK

JWK
The equality act is unnecessary.
Finally. Took you long enough.

They get to make their case before a judge. Why do You believe anyone would want to cross on foot if they were not seeking asylum? Right-wingers typically "hate on the Poorest the mostest under our form of Capitalism".
They come for many reasons. These are just a few:

1. Jobs. They can make a lot more here than they can back home, even when paid less then MW.
2. Citizenship. A pregnant woman can cross the border, obtain far superior medical care than she could back home, deliver a baby and have an American citizen in her arms.
3. Education. Their children, even if here illegally, can go to American schools and get a far superior education to what they could get back home.

You have to be daft if you think most cross the border for true asylum.

JWK

I am merely grateful women don't really believe in equality try to convince me that they really just want to the the "horrible boss" of me.
Look, we understand from your posts that you don't really like women all that much, and it galls you to no end that many are superior to you.

JWK

Look, we understand from your posts that you don't really like women all that much, and it galls you to no end that many are superior to you.
Thank goodness women don't really believe in equality and insist on being the "horrible boss" of me.

JWK

Thank goodness women don't really believe in equality and insist on being the "horrible boss" of me.
Daniel, that simply is not true. You display a horrible lack of respect for women and what they are capable of doing. No wonder they don't like you very much.

JWK

Daniel, that simply is not true. You display a horrible lack of respect for women and what they are capable of doing. No wonder they don't like you very much.
If only, right wingers were known for their "gospel Truth" instead of just false witness bearing.

JWK

If only, right wingers were known for their "gospel Truth" instead of just false witness bearing.
Who thinks you respect women?

JWK

Not false-witness bearing right-wingers, that is for sure.

JWK

Not false-witness bearing right-wingers, that is for sure.
If you did, you wouldn't have a problem acknowledging that not only are they your equals, many are your superiors.

Forum List

Back