One particular inconvenient fact about the Hunter Biden laptop

The rest is just a lie
The real "lie" has been the one that Joe Biden has been telling for two plus years, Lesh! He looked the American people right in the eye and told lie after lie after lie and I think you know it!

That's a rule not a law. I give you Patrick Fitzgerald

Is CFR regulation a law?

The first edition of the CFR was published in 1938, and it has since gone through many changes. These rules are considered legally binding just as any statute. The Office of the Federal Register publishes the CFR annually in 50 titles.

Is CFR regulation a law?

The first edition of the CFR was published in 1938, and it has since gone through many changes. These rules are considered legally binding just as any statute. The Office of the Federal Register publishes the CFR annually in 50 titles.
I'd really like Lesh to explain WHY Merrick Garland would have ever appointed David Weiss as a Special Counsel after the debacle of that plea deal became public? Quite frankly at that point, David Weiss was one of the last people that should have been considered for that job.

I'd really like Lesh to explain WHY Merrick Garland would have ever appointed David Weiss as a Special Counsel after the debacle of that plea deal became public? Quite frankly at that point, David Weiss was one of the last people that should have been considered for that job.
Used to work with Beau when he was AG in Delaware..............bet he always got a Christmas card.

Is CFR regulation a law?

So how do you account for Patrick Fitzgerald being appointed then?

So how do you account for Patrick Fitzgerald being appointed then?

Because this guy didn't follow the law:

59125878d9f40687478b4975

Hard to imagine James Comey would violate the law.

Rule. Not law
Did you want to take a crack at explaining why Merrick Garland wouldn't follow the rules when he was selecting a Special Counsel to investigate a sitting President of the United States, Lesh? Strange time to be casual about the rules...don't you think?

Did you want to take a crack at explaining why Merrick Garland wouldn't follow the rules when he was selecting a Special Counsel to investigate a sitting President of the United States, Lesh? Strange time to be casual about the rules...don't you think?
Same reason Barr didn’t with Durham or Whoever it was that appointed Fitzgerald I suppose

Same reason Barr didn’t with Durham or Whoever it was that appointed Fitzgerald I suppose
If memory serves me, Fitzgerald was appointed to investigate Scooter Libby, Lesh. Are you claiming that an investigation of a guy named Scooter is the same as an investigation of a sitting President of the United States and his family?

Obviously, because the fix is in with Durham

Come on man...give me a reason why Garland would DO what he did! You know...a reason that isn't laughable?

John there is a ton of evidence. You're starting to look silly trotting that line out. I know it's what the Biden White House is going with but that's because they can't go with anything else. The noose is slowly tightening and they don't have any way to stop it.
Their media have clearly been given the go ahead to start questioning him. Remarkable to watch.

Their media have clearly been given the go ahead to start questioning him. Remarkable to watch.
Did you happen to catch reporters trying to grill McCarthy after this morning's meetings? McCarthy turned it on them and started asking this one female reporter if she believed that Biden was lying when he said he knew nothing about Hunter's business deals and she went into vapor lock. Couldn't come up with an answer. She couldn't answer that because that entire group of reporters KNOWS that Biden has been lying to them and they haven't done shit about it! She was caught between a rock and a hard place. If she admitted that Biden has been lying...then she's not being a good little liberal. If she denies that he's been lying...she looks like the biggest idiot in the world. It was amusing to watch.

Kindly explain why people in the Administration were surprised by Joe Biden's firing of the prosecutor in Ukraine then, Hutch? The truth is...they were saying that he was doing a good job...yet Joe for some reason suddenly demanded that he be fired. Gee, what would make that happen? Right after a message goes from the boys at Burisma to Hunter that they need help from Washington DC? Come on, Hutch...this ship is sinking and it's sinking fast.
No one was surprised, dupe.

Last edited:
At least I DO think, John...you just parrot the nonsense coming out of CNN and MSNBC! Anyone who claims there is no evidence against Joe Biden has their heads buried in the sand!
I tell you the truth, and you cry. Let's see real evidence of wrong doing, He will be convicted on the drug and gun charges, and his Dad will pardon him,

Forum List

Back