One particular inconvenient fact about the Hunter Biden laptop

Look. You are trying to reason with people who hear that a two year investigation totally cleared the election workers in Georgia and claim cover up. You are talking about people who just won’t believe anything except their preconceived notions.
Yeah, there is no changing minds here. That's just wasted motion. No point.

When it comes to this stuff, let them do what they're going to do. I sure as hell can't guarantee that no laws were broken, or that Joe didn't do some bad stuff. In fact, I'd rather they dig and get this over with.

If laws were broken or bad shit happened, let's find out. If not, let's find THAT out. Clarity is good. All these conspiracy theories and partisan assumptions aren't.

Trump left office poorer than when he went in. He didn't even take a salary. Neither did Ivanka. Yet you come here and claim that HE'S corrupt and Joe Biden isn't? That's some funny stuff, John!
6 trials, 91 indictments, yada yada yada "yuh got nothing on him, pard"

6 trials, 91 indictments, yada yada yada "yuh got nothing on him, pard"
You know what all those indictments really prove, John? How corrupt our Justice System has become under Merrick Garland and Joe Biden. Did you see Karine's latest presser? She RAN when she started getting questions about Hunter! Closed her little binder...tucked tail and RAN! They know that the House investigators are slowly unraveling the money trail. You can't hide transfers of that kind of money no matter how many shell companies you run it through. It's all turning to shit and they know it. I'm going to enjoy watching you squirm, my little friend.

You know what all those indictments really prove, John? How corrupt our Justice System has become under Merrick Garland and Joe Biden. Did you see Karine's latest presser? She RAN when she started getting questions about Hunter! Closed her little binder...tucked tail and RAN! They know that the House investigators are slowly unraveling the money trail. You can't hide transfers of that kind of money no matter how many shell companies you run it through. It's all turning to shit and they know it. I'm going to enjoy watching you squirm, my little friend.
Your comments above demonstrate that you have no critical thinking skills.

But the real evidence he did anything, or his Dad anything, wrong. That's good,

But it was not a crime what he did. SCOTUS never said it was. He said he did not have the authority. Different altogether,
There is a difference between a crime and an impeachable offense, i.e. an "abuse of power".
An Article of Impeachment can be for "abuse of power".
Trump got impeached for a perfectly legal phone call.

According to who?

Does a Special Counsel have to be from outside the US government?

In addition, Department of Justice regulations at 28 C.F.R. Part 600 (2003) provide that Special Counsels shall be selected from outside the government.

The ILLUSION of influence. Fact

biden-bucks.GIF

The ILLUSION of influence. Fact
So it was an "illusion" that Biden demanded a prosecutor be fired, Lesh? Really? It's an "illusion" that the Russian oligarch who gave 3.5 million to the Biden's was never put on the sanction's list? Come on, little buddy...you look silly with posts like that!

Does a Special Counsel have to be from outside the US government?

In addition, Department of Justice regulations at 28 C.F.R. Part 600 (2003) provide that Special Counsels shall be selected from outside the government.
That's a rule not a law. I give you Patrick Fitzgerald

Your comments above demonstrate that you have no critical thinking skills.

But the real evidence he did anything, or his Dad anything, wrong. That's good,
At least I DO think, John...you just parrot the nonsense coming out of CNN and MSNBC! Anyone who claims there is no evidence against Joe Biden has their heads buried in the sand!

So it was an "illusion" that Biden demanded a prosecutor be fired, Lesh? Really? It's an "illusion" that the Russian oligarch who gave 3.5 million to the Biden's was never put on the sanction's list? Come on, little buddy...you look silly with posts like that!
Government Policy supported by most of the world's largest financial institutions
The rest is just a lie

Forum List

Back