One particular inconvenient fact about the Hunter Biden laptop

No evidence of corruption yet.

Do you have it yet.
The inquiry was just announced yesterday...Thanks for admitting that you are either just a dishonest hack, or you're one of those pukes that keeps harping,"there's no evidence" without any curiosity of the smoke that surrounds Joe Biden...

I thought, and I remember a time where snarky liberals idiots were telling us if you guy's had a corrupt asshole in office, you'd drop the partisanship and call for his head too....Ho Hum....Just another lie blast from the past....

Just curious, what "evidence" would convince you there was corruption?
Give em another week or two.....Wapo just had a story telling Joe to drop out....He can't win, and the country doesn't want Kamala....They'll catch up as soon as Lawrence O'donnell tells them to.....

Give em another week or two.....Wapo just had a story telling Joe to drop out....He can't win, and the country doesn't want Kamala....They'll catch up as soon as Lawrence O'donnell tells them to.....
IHMO, when he's lost Ignatius at the WaPo, there is NFW can he continue to run. The dam is breaking

Jeeze, you can't even follow the simplest of threads. This meeting was after Joey got his orders from Burisma.
It shows that Joe was tasked with being the admin’s point man in Ukraine. Despite what you said about “Joey going rogue”, dupe.

Indictments are public record but they are not the prosecutors evidence. An indictment contains the basic information that informs the person of the charges against them.

Grand jury reports are sealed.
Derp…
Read them. They spell out each count, dupe.

You seem to be confused. Are you predicting that's going to be one of the Articles against Biden in regard to his shakedown of Ukraine?
A nice dodge.

1694643078037.png

You do realize, John that they ARE working at it and they ARE going to trace the money and it IS going to lead back to Joe...right? Don't walk too far out on that limb, little buddy...it's being sawed on as we speak!
So you don’t know if Joe is involved at this point then. Right?

OK How about the Whatsapp transcript. How is that anything but straight up extortion dirrectly implicating Joey?

Because there is no evidence that Joe Biden knew anything about that text message.

"I'm sitting here with Mick Jagger, and Mick says you have to send me $100,000 or he'll be pissed."

Is this evidence that Mick Jagger and I are extorting you for $100,000?

Hunter Biden's What's App text message is no more evidence that Joe Biden is involved with Hunter's business deals, that this post is proof that Mick Jagger is part of an extortion ring.

And if anything comes up smelling of bad things, Joe pardons himself, Hunter, and anyone else who needs it.

A President can't pardon himself.

And clearly the President isn't worried about anything coming up "bad". He's not the one running around claiming everything is a witch hunt, and threatening witness, prosecutors or anyone else. Ordering people not to testify. Falsely claiming "executive privilege", and other bullshit and lies.

The last time there was an investigation announced, Hillary Clinton shrugged and said "let them investigate". If you have nothing to hide, you're not living in fear of investigations.

If Trump really has done "nothing wrong", why does he lie to the FBI, the Justice Department, and refuse to cooperate. The Biden's and the Clintons invited the FBI to search their homes. So did Mike Pence.

Only Trump played "victim" and how he's being persecuted.

Forum List

Back