One reason I like Cruz

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
He doesn't give up. He is going to fight until the end.

One thing that annoyed me with Romney in 08 was that he quit when he had one bad election day.

We should always be fighting until the end. Not conceding at the first set back.

cruz is the past and simply refuses to believe Trump is who took his place ... and give credit to Obama, he is who put the country past the cruz'es.

One thing that annoyed me with Romney in 08 was that he quit when he had one bad election day.

We should always be fighting until the end. Not conceding at the first set back.
He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.

I have a suggestion for Cruz if he wants to fight. Legitimately win some primaries. He and Kasich are hurting the Republican party by dragging this out.

Cruz and Fiorina are maneuvering for 2020.

That is not a bad strategy.

That’s nice.

Pity he’s wrong on all the issues, seeks to violate the rights of women and gay Americans, violate the Frist Amendment, and increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

That one doesn’t ‘give up’ in his pursuit of doing evil his hardly a laudable characteristic.

Forum List

Back