One Saved But ALL Lost?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We have known for years that Hillary is only about Hillary. The woman is the Al Capone of politics. But the action of Comey saving her ass MAY have just cost her the election. It seems the DNC has a BIG unity problem right now just weeks before convention.

The following are twitter feeds from Sanders supporters...

"
PositiveTrifecta @KristianneMrsC
After hearing #Comey statement: ALL AMERICANS-regardless of party- should be outraged @FBI are NOT recommending indictment#ClintonAffluenza

10:11 AM - 5 Jul 2016

Arabs For Bernie @ArabsForBernie
You know who is NOT in a trial for fraud or was under @FBIinvestigation, the most honest candidate for @POTUS #BernieSanders #FeelTheBern

4:10 PM - 5 Jul 2016

CmniX50WAAAHKMj.jpg:small

Follow
Michael Salamone @MichaelSalamone

Undisclosed source is telling me today's events were expected because it was widely known Clinton had one of these.

10:24 AM - 5 Jul 2016

Rosario Dawson

✔@rosariodawson

The #SystemIsRigged indeed. So disgusted. #Demexit #Dexit#BernieOrBust #OurRevolution #NotMeUs #UpToUs #TimeIsNow https://twitter.com/sgttim911/status/750375702822842368 …

10:29 AM - 5 Jul 2016

Mark Ruffalo

✔@MarkRuffalo

We're in trouble.

8:38 AM - 5 Jul 2016

#BERNIEFACTS @Bernie_Facts
Retweet if the Democratic Party is dead to you

10:38 AM - 5 Jul 2016

Nate Summers @Cable90
I guess if you are rich and have political power like @HillaryClintonnot even the FBI can touch you
1f914.png
#BernieOrBust #StillSanders

11:18 AM - 5 Jul 2016

You simply CANNOT re-unify a party after this. So yeah, once again Hillary saved Hillary and threw 43% of the party under the bus to do it. We know it and more important Sanders supporters know it. Hell Sanders supporters are calling her "Crooked Hillary"
Bernie Sanders supporters are outraged over the FBI's decision on Hillary Clinton's emails.

You think she gave Trump a sh#t load of ammo? Sanders supporters going to convention are now armed to the teeth and they DO get violent.

Fury

To be fair I think most of Sanders supporters are a bit "off" to begin with. Then again it seems most Americans are if you look at the choices they left us with.

We've gone from trying to elect the best man for the job to the latest episode of Survivor or the Kardashians for our selections.

May be now those wild Sunders supporters will stop attacking decent Trump supporters and aim all their energy against the real enemy of their country, crooked Hillary. That would be nice.

Last edited:
  • Banned
To be fair I think most of Sanders supporters are a bit "off" to begin with. Then again it seems most Americans are if you look at the choices they left us with.

We've gone from trying to elect the best man for the job to the latest episode of Survivor or the Kardashians for our selections.
Sanders supporters get violent and now they have their "social cause". They barely put up with the b#tch to start with and now?
This is not going to be pretty.

• Banned
May be now those wild Sunders supporters will stop attacking decent Trump supporters and aim all their energy against real enemy of their country, crooked Hillary. That would be nice.
The Sanders supporters don't have the numbers to make him the nom but Hillary is about to find out she does not have the numbers to beat Trump if they stay home.

Sanders supporters get violent and now they have their "social cause". They barely put up with the b#tch to start with and now?
I don't think milinieals have the kind of resolve you give them credit for. We shall see...

We have known for years that Hillary is only about Hillary. The woman is the Al Capone of politics. But the action of Comey saving her ass MAY have just cost her the election. It seems the DNC has a BIG unity problem right now just weeks before convention.

"
After hearing #Comey statement: ALL AMERICANS-regardless of party- should be outraged @FBI are NOT recommending indictment#ClintonAffluenza

You know who is NOT in a trial for fraud or was under @FBIinvestigation, the most honest candidate for @POTUS #BernieSanders #FeelTheBern

Follow

Undisclosed source is telling me today's events were expected because it was widely known Clinton had one of these.

Rosario Dawson

✔@rosariodawson

The #SystemIsRigged indeed. So disgusted. #Demexit #Dexit#BernieOrBust #OurRevolution #NotMeUs #UpToUs #TimeIsNow https://twitter.com/sgttim911/status/750375702822842368 …

Mark Ruffalo

✔@MarkRuffalo

We're in trouble.

Nate Summers @Cable90
I guess if you are rich and have political power like @HillaryClintonnot even the FBI can touch you
1f914.png

You simply CANNOT re-unify a party after this. So yeah, once again Hillary saved Hillary and threw 43% of the party under the bus to do it. We know it and more important Sanders supporters know it. Hell Sanders supporters are calling her "Crooked Hillary"
Bernie Sanders supporters are outraged over the FBI's decision on Hillary Clinton's emails.

You think she gave Trump a sh#t load of ammo? Sanders supporters going to convention are now armed to the teeth and they DO get violent.

Fury

What shall it profit them if they save Hillary but lose their soul?

• Banned

I don't think milinieals have the kind of resolve you give them credit for. We shall see...
Sanders has been blasting her connections since day one. They see it because he taught them. I myself think Sanders is as crazy as a meth house mouse BUT he IS honest. He might remove his support, stranger things happen.

• Banned

"

Follow

Rosario Dawson

✔@rosariodawson

Mark Ruffalo

✔@MarkRuffalo

We're in trouble.

Nate Summers @Cable90
1f914.png

Fury

Sanders supporters wanted a "head on a platter" and it WAS Shultz. That is simply not going to be enough now.

"

Follow

Rosario Dawson

✔@rosariodawson

Mark Ruffalo

✔@MarkRuffalo

We're in trouble.

Nate Summers @Cable90
1f914.png

Fury

"What shall it profit them if they save Hillary but lose their soul?"

Eloquent!

Forum List

Back