🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

the efforts you all go through to be anti american is truly amazing. He killed over 600 Americans, and our embassy was attacked by him, he was fifteen miles from that embassy and tensions were high, 3000 troops were coming to the embassy to defend it, how much more imminent do you need? just curious.

well, since donny et al has backed off of that claim because there is no proof they can cough up as to what that IMMINENT THREAT was, i guess it wasn't. it's not just me sweetcakes - but some really far right (R)s are too.
first off link?

rand paul & mike lee.

Why Obama, Bush, and Bibi All Passed on Killing Soleimani

LOL - you didn't even bother to watch, did ya? you asked a specific question: a link.

i gave them to you. now you give me a non sequitur, but that's ok - it doesn't change the fact that at least 2 (R)s will be voting with the (D)s to curb donny's impulsive destructive behavior.

BTW, you said the president backed off. I didn't see that link.[/QUOTE]

Here's the unclassified copy of Trump's memo to the Senate informing it of the Soleimani strike, which shows a huge loophole in his justification

Pompeo declines to present evidence of ‘imminent’ threat that led to strike against Iranian general

Pompeo sidesteps questions on ‘imminent’ threat from Iran's Soleimani

Pompeo again declines to present evidence of 'imminent' threat that led to strike against Iranian general - CNNPolitics

well, since donny et al has backed off of that claim because there is no proof they can cough up as to what that IMMINENT THREAT was, i guess it wasn't. it's not just me sweetcakes - but some really far right (R)s are too.
first off link?

rand paul & mike lee.

Why Obama, Bush, and Bibi All Passed on Killing Soleimani

LOL - you didn't even bother to watch, did ya? you asked a specific question: a link.

i gave them to you. now you give me a non sequitur, but that's ok - it doesn't change the fact that at least 2 (R)s will be voting with the (D)s to curb donny's impulsive destructive behavior.

BTW, you said the president backed off. I didn't see that link.

Here's the unclassified copy of Trump's memo to the Senate informing it of the Soleimani strike, which shows a huge loophole in his justification

Pompeo declines to present evidence of ‘imminent’ threat that led to strike against Iranian general

Pompeo sidesteps questions on ‘imminent’ threat from Iran's Soleimani

Pompeo again declines to present evidence of 'imminent' threat that led to strike against Iranian general - CNNPolitics[/QUOTE]

so where is the link that trump backed off his imminent threat?

"Trump's memo to the Senate, however, cited "an escalating series of attacks in recent months" by Iran and its regional armed allies "

So you think because it doesn't say imminent in it he backed off of it? too fking funny. I'm still waiting.

BTW, in the old days, cowboys and indians, who was the main indian target when the chief was riding in an attack?

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

Listen Griper, the General was a terrorist planner. Taking out Saddam, taking out Osama Bin Laden before the fact would have been preferable to the Iraqi and Afghan Invasions. This guy had already designed attacks on oil facilities, tankers, our military bases, and apparently was planning a new attack on our embassy.

This was a win for the U.S. over Iran, an exporter of terrorism, and Democrats cant wait to take the side of Iran, wanting to impose war power restrictions on the office of the president now. If Trump did something wrong, let Iran try and take it to the U.N. we dont need the Democratic party giving them aid and comfort and being their spokesman. They continue to try and embolden Iran even while we had them reeling, they are doing their best to take away the deterrent to terrorism, by letting Iran know they have their back... they wont let Trump take action against them again.
Do you have any idea how much you people suck???? I dont really think you have a clue.

Killing a terrorist doesn't violate the Constitution, even if it makes you cry.

it does when it's not followed - just like how donny skated around it.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Killing a terrorist doesn't violate the Constitution.

well repeating something over & over doesn't make it fact. you & donny need to learn that.

repeating something over & over again is also straight outa goebel's book of propaganda - donny sucks at it & so do you.

well repeating something over & over doesn't make it fact.

Feel free to post your proof that it violated the Constitution.

The Constitution of the United States divides the war powers of the federal government between the Executive and Legislative branches: the President is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces (Article II, section 2), while Congress has the power to make declarations of war, and to raise and support the armed forces (Article I, section 8). Over time, questions arose as to the extent of the President's authority to deploy U.S. armed forces into hostile situations abroad without a declaration of war or some other form of Congressional approval. Congress passed the War Powers Resolution in the aftermath of the Vietnam War to address these concerns and provide a set of procedures for both the President and Congress to follow in situations where the introduction of U.S. forces abroad could lead to their involvement in armed conflict.

Conceptually, the War Powers Resolution can be broken down into several distinct parts. The first part states the policy behind the law, namely to "insure that the collective judgment of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities," and that the President's powers as Commander in Chief are exercised only pursuant to a declaration of war, specific statutory authorization from Congress, or a national emergency created by an attack upon the United States (50 USC Sec. 1541).

The second part requires the President to consult with Congress before introducing U.S. armed forces into hostilities or situations where hostilities are imminent, and to continue such consultations as long as U.S. armed forces remain in such situations (50 USC Sec. 1542). The third part sets forth reporting requirements that the President must comply with any time he introduces U.S. armed forces into existing or imminent hostilities (50 USC Sec. 1543); section 1543(a)(1) is particularly significant because it can trigger a 60 day time limit on the use of U.S. forces under section 1544(b).
War Powers | Law Library of Congress

donny was REQUIRED to notify congress with in 48 hrs of that strike

he did not

donny was required to give a specific reason with verifiable evidence

he did not

only that it was an 'imminent threat'

it was determined that it was not & he et al have since backed off that 'reason'

going so far as to tell those congress critters that they should not question the order.

& hopefully there will be a joint resolution limiting donny's impulsive destructive behavior.

while Congress has the power to make declarations of war,

Ok. No one has declared war....(beyond the AUMF)

The first part states the policy behind the law, namely to "insure that the collective judgment of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities,"

Our Armed Forces were introduced into hostilities, in 2001.

The second part requires the President to consult with Congress before introducing U.S. armed forces into hostilities or situations where hostilities are imminent

Again, since 2001.

The third part sets forth reporting requirements that the President must comply with any time he introduces U.S. armed forces into existing or imminent hostilities

Already introduced, since 2001.

donny was REQUIRED to notify congress with in 48 hrs of that strike

AUMF.
donny was required to give a specific reason with verifiable evidence

AUMF

Thanks. Nice try.

You brought up her "ignorantly spewing and bragging about her war crimes".

nyet. seems you lack reading comprehension skills, you little poorly educated deplorable you..........

but she woulda never been so stuuuuuupid to go about it the way capt bone spur did, nor would ignorantly spew & brag about committing a war crime.

Right here.....you whiney little twat.

WOULDA NEVER means what?

NOR means what?

go back to school. fool.

She would have never committed a war crime nor bragged about it.

Does that sum up your claims?

i can't say she would or not - but certainly knows what a war crime is. donny is stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid & didn't know that hitting civilian cultural targets is a bozo nono according the the hague.

i can't say she would or not - but certainly knows what a war crime is.

Bombing Libya, overthrowing Khadifi, etc......without following most (any?) of the procedures in your post #507.

And then bragging about his death...….

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
LOL. You don’t know WTF you are talking about. please get informed.

The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

The one thing I find interesting is this

authorized by the 2002 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF), a law permitting the US military to carry out attacks in undeclared war zones against al-Qaeda targets or organizations linked to al-Qaeda.

Still this was a based on the 9-11 attacks and the response for that attack. Now it is a blank check

Joint Resolution

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.
Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were committed against the United States and its citizens; and

Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad; and

Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and

Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and

Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it

So is Trump saying al-Qaeda is still active in Iran or did they find a close enough for government work loop hole

Now AQ is still active in other countries

Still
Al-Qaeda is aligned with the Sunnis Islamic view and Iran is run by Shia 95%

Shia and Sunnis have been at war with each other

Is Trump just throw gas on a flame

Yeah yeah Iran took hostages but they let them go eventually. The only deaths were the failed military rescue when a helicopter ran into a transport plane

Still the resolution is 18 years old and we still haven't won

nyet. seems you lack reading comprehension skills, you little poorly educated deplorable you..........

but she woulda never been so stuuuuuupid to go about it the way capt bone spur did, nor would ignorantly spew & brag about committing a war crime.

WOULDA NEVER means what?

NOR means what?

go back to school. fool.

i can't say she would or not - but certainly knows what a war crime is. donny is stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid & didn't know that hitting civilian cultural targets is a bozo nono according the the hague.
and how is it you'd know all of this?

Anyone who served in the military and paid attention knows that attacking a civilian cultural target is a no no. In the Navy, we had one week of training a year called Navy Rights and Responsibilities. Training on the Geneva Conventions was done, in addition to knowing our rights and other things.

WOULDA NEVER means what?

NOR means what?

go back to school. fool.

Anyone who served in the military and paid attention knows that attacking a civilian cultural target is a no no. In the Navy, we had one week of training a year called Navy Rights and Responsibilities. Training on the Geneva Conventions was done, in addition to knowing our rights and other things.
Then why haven’t you spoken up about that happening here? You a hypocrite?

WOULDA NEVER means what?

NOR means what?

go back to school. fool.

I have spoken up, several times, but the idiot Trump supporters don't want to listen to actual international law. They just want to worship at the feet of Trump.

I have spoken up, several times, but the idiot Trump supporters don't want to listen to actual international law. They just want to worship at the feet of Trump.
Here?

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Watching your head explode is going to be amusing.

oh my the irony.
Watching YOU be the coward you are who runs off and evades evidence you cant counter is whats AMUSING same as how you always did in our 9/11 debates.:abgg2q.jpg:

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
In warfare? How is that cowardly?

See how the far left support these terrorist, all because of their hatred for Trump!

i see you trump zombies have FAILED to disprove Trump is a murderer and the REAL terrorist same as Bush and Obama.:abgg2q.jpg:

Good job on questioning the official story regarding the killing of Soleimani, the war hawk establishment in Washington never bats an eye about telling the BIG LIE in order to get their way, it isn't the guy in the Oval Office you have to worry about, it's the military industrial complex and all its warmongering sycophants that inhabit Washington that are the real problem. Personally I don't buy the story coming out of Washington and being parroted by the media, too many things don't make sense about this.

However I think you're probably mistaken regarding the effect this will have on Donny's re-election chances; Georgey Boy campaigned on non-interventionism and no nation building yet started a war on blatantly false premises and cruised to re-election without a hitch, O'Nimrod wasn't much better, he talked a good game but when it came time to shed blood overseas he kowtowed to War Inc. like the good little politician he is and was easily re-elected.

All in all this probably helps Donny get re-elected since the American people just love it when a President goes all John Wayne and starts killing evil foreigners with smart bombs.

"We like war! We're a war-like people! We like war because we're good at it! You know why we're good at it? Cause we get a lot of practice. This country's only 200 years old and already, we've had 10 major wars. We average a major war every 20 years in this country so we're good at it! And it's a good thing we are; we're not very good at anything else anymore! Huh? Can't build a decent car, can't make a TV set or a VCR worth a fuck, got no steel industry left, can't educate our young people, can't get health care to our old people, but we can bomb the shit out of your country all right! Huh? Especially if your country is full of brown people; oh we like that don't we? That's our hobby! That's our new job in the world: bombing brown people. Iraq, Panama, Grenada, Libya, you got some brown people in your country, tell them to watch the fuck out or we'll goddamn bomb them!" -- George Carlin
He might get reelected, but whether valid or not, I would not underestimate how strongly the Democrats believe he is an absolute danger to our democratic Republic, to our Nation!!!

The electoral college might still elect him, but the people, will surely not.

you dont REALLY think the people ever get to elect our presidents now do you? LOL

oh my the irony.
Watching YOU be the coward you are who runs off and evades evidence you cant counter is whats AMUSING same as how you always did in our 9/11 debates.:abgg2q.jpg:

Dude, you have yet to present any compelling evidence to support your nutjob conspiracy theories

Good job on questioning the official story regarding the killing of Soleimani, the war hawk establishment in Washington never bats an eye about telling the BIG LIE in order to get their way, it isn't the guy in the Oval Office you have to worry about, it's the military industrial complex and all its warmongering sycophants that inhabit Washington that are the real problem. Personally I don't buy the story coming out of Washington and being parroted by the media, too many things don't make sense about this.

However I think you're probably mistaken regarding the effect this will have on Donny's re-election chances; Georgey Boy campaigned on non-interventionism and no nation building yet started a war on blatantly false premises and cruised to re-election without a hitch, O'Nimrod wasn't much better, he talked a good game but when it came time to shed blood overseas he kowtowed to War Inc. like the good little politician he is and was easily re-elected.

All in all this probably helps Donny get re-elected since the American people just love it when a President goes all John Wayne and starts killing evil foreigners with smart bombs.

"We like war! We're a war-like people! We like war because we're good at it! You know why we're good at it? Cause we get a lot of practice. This country's only 200 years old and already, we've had 10 major wars. We average a major war every 20 years in this country so we're good at it! And it's a good thing we are; we're not very good at anything else anymore! Huh? Can't build a decent car, can't make a TV set or a VCR worth a fuck, got no steel industry left, can't educate our young people, can't get health care to our old people, but we can bomb the shit out of your country all right! Huh? Especially if your country is full of brown people; oh we like that don't we? That's our hobby! That's our new job in the world: bombing brown people. Iraq, Panama, Grenada, Libya, you got some brown people in your country, tell them to watch the fuck out or we'll goddamn bomb them!" -- George Carlin
He might get reelected, but whether valid or not, I would not underestimate how strongly the Democrats believe he is an absolute danger to our democratic Republic, to our Nation!!!

The electoral college might still elect him, but the people, will surely not.

The people are becoming more and more ignorant, particularly in populous, urban areas, which is exactly what the Democrats want. Heck, if they could just get illegals to vote they would have it made and they know that as well.

ignorant like you telling LIES you can refute any of what he said when you FAILED with shit on your face with

yeah the establishment is way too happy with the donald for trying to start a war with Iran so they will reard him as they do all our corrupt presidents that are puppets willing to do thei bidding of their puppetmasters as donnie doing,he will be rewarded a second term for doing so as they always are just like warmongers Bush and Obama were.same thing will happen again.

excellent stuff you posted,i am afraid the trump worshippers wont read it though,they only see what they WANT to soo and are biased and totally not objective same as the Obozo worshippers were over their here as well.two birds of a feather these two groups are. neither side objective or nob biased as you and the OP are.

Looks like little gipper is experiencing a meltdown. :)

Why do you say that? because he/she is questioning the veracity of the narrative being put forward by the apparatchiks of the state? or is it because he/she believes it will negatively impact Donny's prospects for re-election?

Logic and common sense like that never registers with the tramp zombies.LOL

Looks like little gipper is experiencing a meltdown. :)

Why do you say that? because he/she is questioning the veracity of the narrative being put forward by the apparatchiks of the state? or is it because he/she believes it will negatively impact Donny's prospects for re-election?
Let’s hope Americans vote out this warmonger in November. He has lost his mind.

Iran is not a threat to the homeland. Never has been. However, the Empire is a terrible threat to Iran and has been for decades. Donnie just escalated things needlessly.

David Stockman spells it out so well here, that even a devoted Trumper must take notice.

How the Donald Assassinated America First

By David Stockman

David Stockman's Contra Corner

Undoubtedly, things will now spiral out of control because the Iranian regime must and will retaliate for Soleimani’s death. Indeed, by vaporizing the latter, the Donald has now also vaporized any chance of actually implementing the “America First” policy upon which he ran, and which was the principal basis for his freakish elevation to the Oval Office.

The fact is, the only decent thing Obama did on the foreign policy front was the Iran Nuke Deal. Under the latter, Iran gave up a nuclear weapons capability it never had or wanted for the return of billions of escrowed dollars (which belong to Tehran in the first place), while putting itself in a straight-jacket of international inspections and controls that even Houdini could not have broken free from.

But the Donald wantonly shit-canned this arrangement, not because Iran violated either the letter or spirit of the deal, but because the neocons – led by his bubble-headed son-in-law and Bibi Netanyahu errand boy, Jared Kushner – blatantly lied to him about its alleged defects.

Indeed, the resulting Washington pivot to the current “maximum pressure” aggression against Iran is fast becoming the Empire most demented and shameful hour – even as it crystalizes like rarely before the difference between homeland defense and imperial aggression.

Under the former, not one American serviceman, contractor or civilian official would be in harms’ way because the ring of hostile bases surrounding Iran would not exist nor would Washington be waging economic warfare on what would otherwise be a prosperous 5 million barrel per day oil trade with the world.

Only empires put their citizens needlessly in harms’ way and thereby trap their leader’s into a cycle of violence which feeds upon itself.

The Donald is now yet another American president ensnared in the kind of tit-for-tat trap that is the modus operandi of Empire First.

123.jpg

How the Donald Assassinated America First - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

You are forgetting gipper we dont elect these people and put them in office as our corrupt school system has brainwashed the american sheople into thinking they we do,remember the ESTABLISHMENT selects them for us and puts whoever they want in office,they wanted donnie in cause Hitlery was too transparent as a globalist. same as they rewarded bushwacker and obozo a second term for being blood thirsty warmongers who did the bidding of their puppet masters,they will do the same with donnie and reward him as well he is doing the bidding of his puppetmaters as well and they are happy with him for that so they will reward him a second term same as they did obozo and bushwacker and clinton before them. count on it.

I guess you aren’t a free thinker. If only you were the exception. Sadly, there are way too many close minded non-thinkers on this forum.
free-thinker-meme.jpg

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.

I don’t know if Trump will get re-elected. But the killing of Soleimani certainly won’t hurt. The guy is responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and Americans like when the President is tough against terrorists.

The only caveat to that is if tensions escalate dramatically. Iran will retaliate. If we get into a full-blown shooting war, then Trump could be in trouble because the nation doesn’t want it. But I doubt that will happen.
Totally stupid and uninformed, but typical of the dumb American who gets all his information from the government and billionaires.

Please read and refute any of this.

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

you’re going to post the ramblings of some unknown & more importantly uncredentialed blogger...got it:abgg2q.jpg:

love how you try and dismis evidence you cant refute as ramblings. YOU are going to fall for the corporate controlled medias lies on this even though they have made lies this going back DECADES now? comedy gold,what a hypocrite.lol

Forum List

Back