🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

Gripper has it in for America ever since the government forced him off food stamps years ago and made him look for a job, then when he tried to apply with the Postal Service as a letter carrier, they deemed him too unreliable and incompetent.
Retired and living the good life. No doubt my net worth is way more than yours. I’m also exponentially smarter than you.

Only a really dumb statist would believe the government’s 9/11 story. You have my sympathies.
yeah cause on an internet message board everyone is who they say they are right? too fking funny. you lost all credibility you earned over the years. what a fking tool.

BTW, anytime you want to debate, I'm open big guy!!!
That’s funny coming from a mental midget Trumpette statist.
that is five times the principled human you'll ever be.

the warmonger isn’t ever known to be principled.
but obammy isn't in office anymore, why bring him into this? I'm still waiting on what it is you think you got?

How many military bases does Iran have, that encircle the USA? What sanctions has Iran imposed on the USA that are dramatically harming it’s economy? How many nations has Iran invaded over the last 100 years? How many civilians has and military personnel has Iran murdered in the past 100 years? Has Iran threatened the USA with nuclear annihilation?

Please read Stockman’s column and refute what you can? Please?

How the Donald Assassinated America First - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Stated differently, Iran’s extremely modest military capacities are not remotely about an offensive threat to the American homeland. They are overwhelmingly about defending itself in its own neighborhood, where Washington has been intervening and occupying with massive firepower and hostile intent for decades.

I know,everytime i ask these clowns how it is possible that Iran a a threat to the world as the media says it is when they have all these US missile surrounding them, everywhere,how is it possible they are a threat,they always go into insult mode evading the question or change the subject EVERYTIME. they NEVER look at the REAL evidence that Israel is the real threat to the world.

Jesus God, you blind stupid, blockheaded dumbfuck, :bang3: you have the brain of a turnip. One guy living estranged in a fucking cave with a few of his buddies pulled off the biggest terror strike in history, and you wonder how the country of Iran could be dangerous? :bang3:

View attachment 300167

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3:
If you believe that, you’ll believe anything the State tells you.
why is that? explain it.
If it’s news to you that the government’s 9/11 story is questionable, you’re dumber than you look.

Demo? Thermite? Holograms?

I know,everytime i ask these clowns how it is possible that Iran a a threat to the world as the media says it is when they have all these US missile surrounding them, everywhere,how is it possible they are a threat,they always go into insult mode evading the question or change the subject EVERYTIME. they NEVER look at the REAL evidence that Israel is the real threat to the world.

Jesus God, you blind stupid, blockheaded dumbfuck, :bang3: you have the brain of a turnip. One guy living estranged in a fucking cave with a few of his buddies pulled off the biggest terror strike in history, and you wonder how the country of Iran could be dangerous? :bang3:

View attachment 300167

why is that? explain it.
If it’s news to you that the government’s 9/11 story is questionable, you’re dumber than you look.

Demo? Thermite? Holograms?
Bush hired the pilots? The planes actually didn't hit the buildings and why the buildings are gone?

Palin/McCain were 1 point ahead of O'Biden before the economy collapsed. you never know what can happen in elections, my friends!

every economic collapse in modern history is followed by a populist uprising

The year matters not. Profound statements are timeless.

HEIL TRUMP...ACHTUNG!!!

Good God Gipper, get a gripper on yourself. Here again we see a beautiful example of the radical black and white polarized thinking of the cognitive dissonant resorting again to Godwin's Law. Now in a day, we have forgotten who we are dealing with and taken the bad people in all of this and transformed them into the victim somehow while overnight making Trump out to be "Adolf Hitler" because he has done the one thing which might end all of this conflict and hostility instead of keeping it alive another 40 years:

ACTUALLY FLOUT THE OPTION OF REAL WAR in the face of the Iranians at a cost they cannot pay instead of just another tit for tat conflagrating never ending police action that all of the progressive "civilized peace-lovers" of the world so proudly hold dear even as it has lead to almost a half century of unresolved hostility and conflict.

Can anyone here actually just keep their dick in their pocket for 5 minutes first before panicking to see how this all plays out?

Let's not forget who we are dealing with here, the Iranians have:
  1. Seized and attacked our embassies.
  2. Taken our people prisoner.
  3. Conducted suicide bombings.
  4. Attacked our military in their bases.
  5. Mined the Persian Gulf.
  6. Done severe damage to many of our vessels.
  7. Sponsored terror organizations all over.
  8. Facilitated the 9/11 hijackers.
  9. Killed hundreds and hundreds of our diplomats, civilians and especially military.
  10. Arrested and detained many of our people without cause or charge sometimes for decades.
  11. Attempted to carry out an assassination right in Washington DC.
  12. Attacked US interests worldwide.
  13. Charged our ships for no apparent cause.
  14. Seized our ships for no cause.
  15. Carried out surveillance of our bases and airports in preparation to attack Americans.
  16. Infiltrated our country with spies.
  17. Made specific death threats against our leaders and country.
  18. Persistently and stubbornly resisted and violated all efforts to monitor and limit their nuclear development.
And all for what? BECAUSE THEY ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ABANDON THEIR HOSTILE, PROVOCATIVE HISTORY OF REPRESSION, AGGRESSION AND TERROR, making them too much of a potential threat to just "leave alone" and hope for the best.

Instead, we are diluting this all with conspiracy theories and chomping on our own leg. The VERY BEST THING that Iran could hope for right now as they unify into one cause is exactly what the Left is giving them: attacks on Trump, vilification of America as being the bad guy here, and especially, talk of reigning in Trump's ability to execute military campaigns. The Iranians would like nothing better here than to see America like all western countries pull back in self-doubt and self-imposed impotence yet again, thus reassuring them of our image as a paper tiger unlikely to ever really strike.

View attachment 298851
How many military bases does Iran have, that encircle the USA? What sanctions has Iran imposed on the USA that are dramatically harming it’s economy? How many nations has Iran invaded over the last 100 years? How many civilians has and military personnel has Iran murdered in the past 100 years? Has Iran threatened the USA with nuclear annihilation?

Stated differently, Iran’s extremely modest military capacities are not remotely about an offensive threat to the American homeland. They are overwhelmingly about defending itself in its own neighborhood, where Washington has been intervening and occupying with massive firepower and hostile intent for decades.
which country is the power country? who shot at us first? Why is it you give up your patriotism for a country of terrorists? I don't get it.

Gripper has it in for America ever since the government forced him off food stamps years ago and made him look for a job, then when he tried to apply with the Postal Service as a letter carrier, they deemed him too unreliable and incompetent.
Retired and living the good life. No doubt my net worth is way more than yours.
I bet. I own a $200,000 stereo. Want to see pictures? Tell me what yours is worth.
I’m also exponentially smarter than you.
I'm sure you are. I went to Carnegie Institute in the 5th grade, skipped 7th grade, went to private high school 2 years, graduated in the Who's Who and went to Penn State University on a state scholarship and have been CEO of two S-Corps. You? I'm sure your curriculum vitae is jaw dropping.

Good God Gipper, get a gripper on yourself. Here again we see a beautiful example of the radical black and white polarized thinking of the cognitive dissonant resorting again to Godwin's Law. Now in a day, we have forgotten who we are dealing with and taken the bad people in all of this and transformed them into the victim somehow while overnight making Trump out to be "Adolf Hitler" because he has done the one thing which might end all of this conflict and hostility instead of keeping it alive another 40 years:

ACTUALLY FLOUT THE OPTION OF REAL WAR in the face of the Iranians at a cost they cannot pay instead of just another tit for tat conflagrating never ending police action that all of the progressive "civilized peace-lovers" of the world so proudly hold dear even as it has lead to almost a half century of unresolved hostility and conflict.

Can anyone here actually just keep their dick in their pocket for 5 minutes first before panicking to see how this all plays out?

9. Killed hundreds and hundreds of our diplomats, civilians and especially military.
  10. Arrested and detained many of our people without cause or charge sometimes for decades.
  15. Carried out surveillance of our bases and airports in preparation to attack Americans.
  18. Persistently and stubbornly resisted and violated all efforts to monitor and limit their nuclear development.
And all for what? BECAUSE THEY ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ABANDON THEIR HOSTILE, PROVOCATIVE HISTORY OF REPRESSION, AGGRESSION AND TERROR, making them too much of a potential threat to just "leave alone" and hope for the best.

Instead, we are diluting this all with conspiracy theories and chomping on our own leg. The VERY BEST THING that Iran could hope for right now as they unify into one cause is exactly what the Left is giving them: attacks on Trump, vilification of America as being the bad guy here, and especially, talk of reigning in Trump's ability to execute military campaigns. The Iranians would like nothing better here than to see America like all western countries pull back in self-doubt and self-imposed impotence yet again, thus reassuring them of our image as a paper tiger unlikely to ever really strike.

View attachment 298851

which country is the power country? who shot at us first? Why is it you give up your patriotism for a country of terrorists? I don't get it.

Retired and living the good life. No doubt my net worth is way more than yours. I’m also exponentially smarter than you.

Only a really dumb statist would believe the government’s 9/11 story. You have my sympathies.
yeah cause on an internet message board everyone is who they say they are right? too fking funny. you lost all credibility you earned over the years. what a fking tool.

I'm getting the feeling JC that most people here lie about themselves, especially the ones who bring it up to flout it over others, but not everyone does that. ;)

View attachment 300167

why is that? explain it.

Sure there are questions. There always are. That doesn't mean something scurrilous went on. But you see conspiracies under your fucking bed.

That’s funny coming from a mental midget Trumpette statist.
that is five times the principled human you'll ever be.

Another funny thing. I've noticed that the bigger an idiot folks prove themselves to be on SM, the more often they call into question the intelligence and/or education of others.

How many military bases does Iran have, that encircle the USA? What sanctions has Iran imposed on the USA that are dramatically harming it’s economy?
Good God, Gipper, you've slipped another mental cog. France has H-bombs but we don't surround them with bases! Russia has enormous destructive power but we know they are a responsible nation. IRAN ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO ABANDON THEIR HOSTILE, PROVOCATIVE HISTORY OF REPRESSION, AGGRESSION AND TERROR around the world, their death threats against us, their promises to destroy us, making them too much of a potential threat to just "leave alone" and hope for the best.

How many nations has Iran invaded over the last 100 years?
Many. They invade by proxy with sponsored terror cells.

How many civilians has and military personnel has Iran murdered in the past 100 years?
Thousands? Did you even read my post at all?

Has Iran threatened the USA with nuclear annihilation?
Where have you been for 40 years? They would nuke us ion a heartbeat the minute they had the capability.
You’re delusional. Stop believing the lying government and media. To think Iran a threat to the American people, is to not think.

delusional is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.LOL
at least you admit you are.

thanks for proving what a troll you are ignoring WHO it was addressed to.:beer:

The year matters not. Profound statements are timeless.

HEIL TRUMP...ACHTUNG!!!

View attachment 298851

man Gipper,i knew this guy was a stupid fuck, but i did not know he was THAT much of a stupid fuck that he believes the governments version of 9/11 ignoring all the eye witnesses testimonys of many people that PROVED the government was lying.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

since he believes eveything the government tells him,he probably believes in the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions as well that oswald was the lone assassin, you just KNOW he does.:lmao::laughing0301:

my friends, Trump was chosen to be president to magnify the Glory of God. Demonic Democrats dont wanna face that.

FACE IT, DEMONRATS!

please be more reasonable here.He was chosen because Hitlery was too transparent,common knowledge she was a globalist, where Trump was the perfect choice for them to select to put in office because him not being a career politician,people thought he was different,including me,he had me going for a couple years that he was going to be our first real president since JFK,that he was a RINO like ron paul,could not be any further from the truth,he is a servant of the bankers willing to do their bidding as his masters tell him to.

View attachment 298851

we know you have lost all credibiliyt,no need to brag about it.LOL you cant debate,like all cowards that have come on here and attacked him,you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs when misterbeal took everyone to school the media was lying as they always do on page 6 i think it was where he proved trump was a murderer.a link NOBODY here has been able to counter.:rolleyes:

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?

Your mistake is thinking that any of us who think that killing Soleimani was the dumbest thing Trump has done, in a short sad history of really stupid things, don't oppose the killing because we respect or admire Soleimani.

When the USA declared the "War on Terror", there were a small handful of violent jihadists. Now there are thousands. In killing Soleimani, you have created a matryr, and hundreds more will die avenging his death, and more terrorists are created. Over 100,000 Iraqi's died in W's War on Terror. Tens of thousands more died in Syria, Libya, and Eygpt in the power vaccuum wars which followed. Millions more became refugees, fleeing the wars and violence.

Is the world a safer place for all of this death and violence? Are there fewer terrorists in the world? When are Americans going to stop trying to rule the Middle East, and stop the killing people who consider now consider Americans to be the terrorists?

You watch way too much television news.
I don’t watch any. I’m just a lot smarter than you.
lol we’ll see.

OTH. ..

This all could be one giant elaborate ruse of Trump's to outsmart the Deep State and the Military?

If after it is all done, if Gipper IS right, and the Iranians show restraint, and the U.S. ends up having to leave, not only Iraq, but Syria and possibly Afghanistan as well, doesn't Trump get what he has always wanted, over and above, Israel, the Military, the Deep State and all the generals? :71:

After U.S. Strike On Iraqi Forces Its Troops Will (Again) Have To Leave
MoA - After U.S. Strike On Iraqi Forces Its Troops Will (Again) Have To Leave

". . . There are some 5,000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq in bases which also house 10,000nds of Iraqi soldiers and PMF troops. Revenge attacks are now inevitable:

In the aftermath of the American strikes, Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi said, “We have already confirmed our rejection of any unilateral action by coalition forces or any other forces inside Iraq. We consider it a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and a dangerous escalation that threatens the security of Iraq and the region,” according to a statement released on Iraqi state television.
Abdul-Mahdi now finds himself facing the nightmare possibility of Iranian-linked paramilitaries, whose political wings hold enormous sway over his government, going to war with American forces on Iraqi territory, which would compound a disastrous few months in which the deaths of hundreds of protestors have been laid at his feet, prompting him to hand in his resignation to parliament.

The coming days and weeks will answer a number of questions about how this perilous situation will play out, primarily how far are the paramilitaries willing to act upon their rhetoric which has endlessly stated that the American presence in Iraq is a continuation of the occupation, in addition to their readiness to take military action in order to force out the Americans, “once again”.

The U.S. and Israel have already killed hundreds of Iraqi forces that are aligned with Iran. But these were the most egregious strikes. There is no doubt. The U.S. forces will have to (again) leave Iraq:

Brasco_Aad @Brasco_Aad - 19:55 UTC · Dec 29, 2019
Iraqi PMU Asai'b Ahl al-Haq statement on the American attack on Iraq tonight:
''The American military presence has become a burden for the State and a source of aggression against our forces and therefore it has become mandatory for all of us to expel them from Iraq.''
U.S. President Donald Trump had declared that he wants U.S. troops to leave the Middle East. But the 'deep state', the Pentagon and State Department bureaucracy, have resisted any such move:

Pompeo, Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, flew to Palm Beach, Florida, after the operation to brief President Donald Trump.
Esper said they discussed with Trump “other options that are available” to respond to Iran.
Trump was at Mar-a-Lago but did not appear with his top national security officials. After Pompeo and Esper spoke, the president traveled to his private golf club in West Palm Beach. The White House did not immediately say why Trump returned to the club after spending nearly six hours there earlier Sunday.

Yesterday's attacks guarantee that all U.S. troops will have to leave Iraq and will thereby also lose their supply lines to Syria.

One wonders if that was the real intent of those strikes."
That’s a very optimistic theory. I hope it’s right, but fear it isn’t. I don’t believe Donnie is that smart.

I agree.

More than likely, the gang of eight had always known about this, since Israel gave the coordinates of the assassination.

It is my suspicion, that this is the true reason these articles of impeachment have been held up. Blackmail? Trump has made clear he doesn't have an interest in more war, so how do you get him to engage in nation building and being like previous presidents? Perhaps he was always lying, but he was so consistent throughout Obama and Bush. How do you get him to do the bidding of the dogs of war? It seems to be the exact reverse of everything he has criticized the previous administrations for. It is a complete continuation of establishment policy and a reversal of everything he has said for 30 years.

This antagonism has been planned. However, I just don't think Iran will take the bait.

before-usa-after-usa-iraq-libya-a-reminder-that-much-38491812.png

This is ONE example where misterbeal took the trump worshippers to school and as always,the cowards covered their ears and closed their eyes since they knew they were checkmated just as they were by him from his FIRST post he made back on page 5 or 6.:2up:

Talk of Trump serving one term...is ridiculous. The Democrats do not have a viable candidate that ANYONE would take seriously.

You watch way too much television news.
I don’t watch any. I’m just a lot smarter than you.
lol we’ll see.

OTH. ..

This all could be one giant elaborate ruse of Trump's to outsmart the Deep State and the Military?

If after it is all done, if Gipper IS right, and the Iranians show restraint, and the U.S. ends up having to leave, not only Iraq, but Syria and possibly Afghanistan as well, doesn't Trump get what he has always wanted, over and above, Israel, the Military, the Deep State and all the generals? :71:

After U.S. Strike On Iraqi Forces Its Troops Will (Again) Have To Leave
MoA - After U.S. Strike On Iraqi Forces Its Troops Will (Again) Have To Leave

". . . There are some 5,000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq in bases which also house 10,000nds of Iraqi soldiers and PMF troops. Revenge attacks are now inevitable:

In the aftermath of the American strikes, Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi said, “We have already confirmed our rejection of any unilateral action by coalition forces or any other forces inside Iraq. We consider it a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and a dangerous escalation that threatens the security of Iraq and the region,” according to a statement released on Iraqi state television.
Abdul-Mahdi now finds himself facing the nightmare possibility of Iranian-linked paramilitaries, whose political wings hold enormous sway over his government, going to war with American forces on Iraqi territory, which would compound a disastrous few months in which the deaths of hundreds of protestors have been laid at his feet, prompting him to hand in his resignation to parliament.

The coming days and weeks will answer a number of questions about how this perilous situation will play out, primarily how far are the paramilitaries willing to act upon their rhetoric which has endlessly stated that the American presence in Iraq is a continuation of the occupation, in addition to their readiness to take military action in order to force out the Americans, “once again”.

The U.S. and Israel have already killed hundreds of Iraqi forces that are aligned with Iran. But these were the most egregious strikes. There is no doubt. The U.S. forces will have to (again) leave Iraq:

Brasco_Aad @Brasco_Aad - 19:55 UTC · Dec 29, 2019
Iraqi PMU Asai'b Ahl al-Haq statement on the American attack on Iraq tonight:
''The American military presence has become a burden for the State and a source of aggression against our forces and therefore it has become mandatory for all of us to expel them from Iraq.''
U.S. President Donald Trump had declared that he wants U.S. troops to leave the Middle East. But the 'deep state', the Pentagon and State Department bureaucracy, have resisted any such move:

Pompeo, Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, flew to Palm Beach, Florida, after the operation to brief President Donald Trump.
Esper said they discussed with Trump “other options that are available” to respond to Iran.
Trump was at Mar-a-Lago but did not appear with his top national security officials. After Pompeo and Esper spoke, the president traveled to his private golf club in West Palm Beach. The White House did not immediately say why Trump returned to the club after spending nearly six hours there earlier Sunday.

Yesterday's attacks guarantee that all U.S. troops will have to leave Iraq and will thereby also lose their supply lines to Syria.

One wonders if that was the real intent of those strikes."
That’s a very optimistic theory. I hope it’s right, but fear it isn’t. I don’t believe Donnie is that smart.

I agree.

More than likely, the gang of eight had always known about this, since Israel gave the coordinates of the assassination.

It is my suspicion, that this is the true reason these articles of impeachment have been held up. Blackmail? Trump has made clear he doesn't have an interest in more war, so how do you get him to engage in nation building and being like previous presidents? Perhaps he was always lying, but he was so consistent throughout Obama and Bush. How do you get him to do the bidding of the dogs of war? It seems to be the exact reverse of everything he has criticized the previous administrations for. It is a complete continuation of establishment policy and a reversal of everything he has said for 30 years.

This antagonism has been planned. However, I just don't think Iran will take the bait.

before-usa-after-usa-iraq-libya-a-reminder-that-much-38491812.png

Sure. FDR knew about Pearl Harbor in advance and Lee Harvey Oswald was a fall guy.

'They Fear Someone Will Go There and Tell the Truth,' Says Iran's Top Diplomat as Trump White House Bars Him From US
"You can speak with American people from Tehran too and we will do that," said Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif.
by
Jake Johnson, staff writer
'They Fear Someone Will Go There and Tell the Truth,' Says Iran's Top Diplomat as Trump White House Bars Him From US

Trump Administration Blocks Iran’s Top Diplomat From Addressing the U.N. Security Council
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif had sought to give a speech condemning the U.S. assassination of Qassem Suleimani.
Trump Administration Blocks Iran’s Top Diplomat From Addressing the U.N. Security Council

"The Trump administration is barring Iran’s top diplomat from entering the United States this week to address the United Nations Security Council about the U.S. assassination of Iran’s top military official in Baghdad, violating the terms of a 1947 headquarters agreement requiring Washington to permit foreign officials into the country to conduct U.N. business, according to three diplomatic sources.

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif requested a visa a “few weeks ago” to enter the United States to attend a Jan. 9 Security Council meeting on the importance of upholding the U.N. Charter, according to a diplomatic source familiar with the matter. The Thursday meeting was to provide Tehran’s top diplomat with his first opportunity to directly address the world community since U.S. President Donald Trump ordered the Jan. 3 drone strike that killed Maj. Gen. Qassem Suleimani, a top Iraqi militia leader, among others. . . . "

The American Deep State does not want peaceful resolution, it only wants war.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Folks should watch behavior, not propaganda.

the trump dupes such as the worst of them all MW,are too brainwashed to understand any of this excellent post you made that Trump is barring that diplomat from Iran from coming there since he knows he will tell the truth to the alternative media not controlled by the deep state who will get this information out.NONE of these facts ever register with the trump dupes though.

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
LOL. You don’t know WTF you are talking about. please get informed.

The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.
Poor little moron....you will not be happy in November....

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

So what was an Iranian general doing in Iraq?
Attending the funeral of the 25 Iraqi militia soldiers murdered by your government. He also was to meet the president of Iraq, to discuss a peace plan involving all parties in Iraq.

Why don’t you know this?

Attending the funeral of the 25 Iraqi militia soldiers murdered by your government.

He was a regular humanitarian, eh?

View attachment 298851

How many military bases does Iran have, that encircle the USA?

Exactly! Iran is super awesome!!!!

Who cares about their support for terrorism?

Please read Stockman’s column

What's that whiney twat whining about now?
It’s funny how some Americans know little tiny Iran with it’s puny military commits terrorism on an enormous scale, but they can’t see the terrorism committed by their government. How is this possible?
Puny military? You Dolt, they are the most powerful country we have had tensions with since the Korean War, getting direct aide from China and Russia!

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

Watching your head explode is going to be amusing.
I guess you aren’t a free thinker. If only you were the exception. Sadly, there are way too many close minded non-thinkers on this forum.
free-thinker-meme.jpg

Oh, I am a free thinker, and I have watched iran spread terror, and death throughout the world.

I worked and lived in the countries they have harmed so have direct experience of their disdain for humanity.

So what was an Iranian general doing in Iraq?
Attending the funeral of the 25 Iraqi militia soldiers murdered by your government. He also was to meet the president of Iraq, to discuss a peace plan involving all parties in Iraq.

Why don’t you know this?

Why would he be attending funerals for Iraqis?

He was there to lead the riot against our embassy and attempt to turn it into another Benghazi.

“Peace negotiations”, uh huh.
Come on. Get informed or stop posting.

Iran taunted President Trump, saying “You can’t do anything”, referring to the attacks on the embassy orchestrated by Iran.

Why would they say that if they were innocent of wrongdoing in Iraq?

Come on dudes! Refute this or admit being a dupe for Donnie.

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

they know they are dupes cause they KNOW they cant refute as proven in this whole thread..LOL same as misterbeal,you gave them a MAJOR ass beating.:2up:

I guess it’s true...you can’t fix stupid.

not with these trump worshippers thats for sure.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back