One Thing is for Sure

If the US is lucky there may be time to pull back from the brink of a civil war. It's going to take a hyper-focused effort to heavily scrutinize the issues without the media. That is going to be necessary to wrestle issues away from the media conglomerates.

Wake up call.
It is but i don't see it getting any better. The left feel above the law. The right feel oppressed.

Disaster looming

Too funny. But not. I see the right also above the law and left feeling oppressed.

Where do we go with drastically different views. Is there any room for give?

The government is not working for us.

When they shipped almost a trillion dollars to interest groups and out the country, that should have made it clear to everyone. It does not even come to a possibility for them to do anything but serve their special interest groups at the expense of Americans.

If the government is not working for the right, then it's likely working for the left (or vice versa).

The left doesn't loot and riot for representation; they're just destructive.

Wake up call.
It is but i don't see it getting any better. The left feel above the law. The right feel oppressed.

Disaster looming

Too funny. But not. I see the right also above the law and left feeling oppressed.

How can you when the left is so far out of the ball park? Just read any of these minimum wage threads

Wake up call.

Disaster looming

The left burned cities for months while the prosecutors released them out of jail faster than the police could fingerprint them. The left occupied areas calling them autonomy zones for weeks without the proper lawful expulsion. The left systematically expel conservatives from social media whom they don't agree with. The people who invaded the capital are paraded on tv hourly as monsters while the thugs who burned cities get no coverage and are even labeled "peaceful protesters"

The story is unfolding for ANYONE WITH A BRAIN to see and the outcome will be nothing if not predictable.

If the government is not working for the right, then it's likely working for the left (or vice versa).

Bullshit.

They are no different than the right.

Bullshit.

They are no different than the right.

Right wing is a code word for a productive person that the moochers and parasites want to exploit.

Also a code word for someone who doesn't want to end society and at very best devolve into a 3rd world shitstorm.

Between what happened this week at the Capitol and what happened over the summer in cities all across America, there is a large swath of the population who do not believe the American government is working for them.

The window is wide open to infiltrate the system.

Those with a head start will be in the best position to speak to the interest of the electorate when the parties wheel out the same tired old neocons over the next couple of cycles.

Unfortunately, we have to rely on the electorate to understand what is actually in its best interest. The electorate has always been the weakest link in the equation. It's how we keep getting the same old tired neocons. Guess one could justifiably blame the news entertainment industry for sewing the seeds and creating a look the other way narrative of sorts, but it's no longer a justifiable excuse. If people don't understand that by now, all that can be done is get enough good folks in there to disrupt the machine. At least slow it down and get defensive legislation introduced and voted on.

Wake up call.

Disaster looming

The left burned cities for months while the prosecutors released them out of jail faster than the police could fingerprint them. The left occupied areas calling them autonomy zones for weeks without the proper lawful expulsion. The left systematically expel conservatives from social media whom they don't agree with. The people who invaded the capital are paraded on tv hourly as monsters while the thugs who burned cities get no coverage and are even labeled "peaceful protesters"

The story is unfolding for ANYONE WITH A BRAIN to see and the outcome will be nothing if not predictable.
Disagree. The actual rioting represented a minority of all the demonstrations going around the country and included right wing extremists as well but rightwing media wasn’t going to show that. I agree with the fact that the actual Riots should have been more strongly handled but it is also interesting to note how GENTLY the violent assault on the capital was handled compared to the riots. I guess because those rioters are “patriots”. Go figure.

Assaulting, vandalizing and ransacking the nations capital in a presidentially inspired insurrection takes things to a whole mother level. Anyone with a BRAIN ought to see that instead of attempting to justify it. While those “patriots” were ransacking and smearing feces all over the capital, there were genuine peaceful demonstrators outside.

Wake up call.

Disaster looming

Disagree. The actual rioting represented a minority of all the demonstrations going around the country and included right wing extremists as well but rightwing media wasn’t going to show that. I agree with the fact that the actual Riots should have been more strongly handled but it is also interesting to note how GENTLY the violent assault on the capital was handled compared to the riots. I guess because those rioters are “patriots”. Go figure.

Assaulting, vandalizing and ransacking the nations capital in a presidentially inspired insurrection takes things to a whole mother level. Anyone with a BRAIN ought to see that instead of attempting to justify it. While those “patriots” were ransacking and smearing feces all over the capital, there were genuine peaceful demonstrators outside.

BLM did storm the white house earlier this year. We posted videos about it - NOTHING happened to them. No one was shot to the neck.

You are being ridiculous.

Further, unlike the BLM riots that destroyed innocent property, the occupying of capitol was American and well addressed. It should be an every year occurrence. The police SHOULD cave and let everyone in the building so that we can all remember to whom it belongs to.

I bet that if this idea was presented to the founders they would have made it the law of the land. Maybe it should in fact be two times a year - one for BLM and a other for Americans.

Forum List

Back