One Thing is for Sure

Between what happened this week at the Capitol and what happened over the summer in cities all across America, there is a large swath of the population who do not believe the American government is working for them.
This is my problem with the "both sideisms". Black Lives Matter is protesting actual racial injustice. The idiots that "stormed the capital" were reacting to a big lie.

BLM did storm the white house earlier this year. We posted videos about it - NOTHING happened to them. No one was shot to the neck.

You are being ridiculous.

Further, unlike the BLM riots that destroyed innocent property, the occupying of capitol was American and well addressed. It should be an every year occurrence. The police SHOULD cave and let everyone in the building so that we can all remember to whom it belongs to.

I bet that if this idea was presented to the founders they would have made it the law of the land. Maybe it should in fact be two times a year - one for BLM and a other for Americans.

Ransacking and vandalizing (destroying property) is not American, nor is assaulting and killing police officers trying to protect the place. It is all innocent property.

Interesting to note that you actively promote violence, insurrection, and violent overthrow of our government. Are you sure you are American? You certainly are not law and order.

Between what happened this week at the Capitol and what happened over the summer in cities all across America, there is a large swath of the population who do not believe the American government is working for them.
This is my problem with the "both sideisms". Black Lives Matter is protesting actual racial injustice. The idiots that "stormed the capital" were reacting to a big lie.
Except when they rioted...

If the US is lucky there may be time to pull back from the brink of a civil war. It's going to take a hyper-focused effort to heavily scrutinize the issues without the media. That is going to be necessary to wrestle issues away from the media conglomerates.
With the Communist Party in control of all branches of government? It's only gonna get worse.

Glad we got a Senile old China Puppet in control to get us thru this

If the US is lucky there may be time to pull back from the brink of a civil war. It's going to take a hyper-focused effort to heavily scrutinize the issues without the media. That is going to be necessary to wrestle issues away from the media conglomerates.
With the Communist Party in control of all branches of government? It's only gonna get worse.

Then the sooner we start, the better, no?

BLM did storm the white house earlier this year. We posted videos about it - NOTHING happened to them. No one was shot to the neck.

You are being ridiculous.

Further, unlike the BLM riots that destroyed innocent property, the occupying of capitol was American and well addressed. It should be an every year occurrence. The police SHOULD cave and let everyone in the building so that we can all remember to whom it belongs to.

I bet that if this idea was presented to the founders they would have made it the law of the land. Maybe it should in fact be two times a year - one for BLM and a other for Americans.

Ransacking and vandalizing (destroying property) is not American, nor is assaulting and killing police officers trying to protect the place. It is all innocent property.

Interesting to note that you actively promote violence, insurrection, and violent overthrow of our government. Are you sure you are American? You certainly are not law and order.

Unlawful protests are how the nation started.

Very American to protest illegitimate authority. If you read what the founders said, it's almost the defining characteristic.

adcaa17628ccfd66da226b5ebe52dd5b.jpg

Wake up call.
It is but i don't see it getting any better. The left feel above the law. The right feel oppressed.

Disaster looming

Too funny. But not. I see the right also above the law and left feeling oppressed.

Where do we go with drastically different views. Is there any room for give?

Haha, common ground... We can't even agree on whether or not boys and girls actually exist or if gender is an outdated social construct. (FYI: They don't and it is and if you say otherwise you're a nazi who has no place in society.)

Then the sooner we start, the better, no?
Our numbers will only. grow as the CPA begins to implement their agenda

Haha...actually there is no such “actual racial injustice” as evidenced in many studies conducted by very credible people.
Just like “inequality”, racial injustice is simply another buzz phrase concocted to keep dark people angry and voting for the plantation keepers / Democrats.

"A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

Very true.

YA THINK?????

Cops and politicians need to be held accountable the same way US regular folk are period. That would cool some things down. Shit load more problems obviously but sure would be nice to check off at least one freaking issue.

Wake up call.
It is but i don't see it getting any better. The left feel above the law. The right feel oppressed.

Disaster looming

Too funny. But not. I see the right also above the law and left feeling oppressed.

Where do we go with drastically different views. Is there any room for give?
The left burned cities for months while the prosecutors released them out of jail faster than the police could fingerprint them. The left occupied areas calling them autonomy zones for weeks without the proper lawful expulsion. The left systematically expel conservatives from social media whom they don't agree with. The people who invaded the capital are paraded on tv hourly as monsters while the thugs who burned cities get no coverage and are even labeled "peaceful protesters"

The story is unfolding for ANYONE WITH A BRAIN to see and the outcome will be nothing if not predictable.
Disagree. The actual rioting represented a minority of all the demonstrations going around the country and included right wing extremists as well but rightwing media wasn’t going to show that. I agree with the fact that the actual Riots should have been more strongly handled but it is also interesting to note how GENTLY the violent assault on the capital was handled compared to the riots. I guess because those rioters are “patriots”. Go figure.

Assaulting, vandalizing and ransacking the nations capital in a presidentially inspired insurrection takes things to a whole mother level. Anyone with a BRAIN ought to see that instead of attempting to justify it. While those “patriots” were ransacking and smearing feces all over the capital, there were genuine peaceful demonstrators outside.
The rioting did BILLIONS in damage and killed over 30 people.

How can that not be worse? Are you high?

And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

Agree to a point. Some riots are warranted. (Boston Tea Party rings a bell)

You also can't compare the thousands of BLM protests that were 98% peaceful to this ONE that was 100% violent.

Forum List

Back