One Thing is for Sure

Between what happened this week at the Capitol and what happened over the summer in cities all across America, there is a large swath of the population who do not believe the American government is working for them.
This is my problem with the "both sideisms". Black Lives Matter is protesting actual racial injustice. The idiots that "stormed the capital" were reacting to a big lie.
Except when they rioted...
And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....
And the goddam SCUM dims did NOTHING!

Between what happened this week at the Capitol and what happened over the summer in cities all across America, there is a large swath of the population who do not believe the American government is working for them.
This is my problem with the "both sideisms". Black Lives Matter is protesting actual racial injustice. The idiots that "stormed the capital" were reacting to a big lie.
Agree to a point. Some riots are warranted. (Boston Tea Party rings a bell)

You also can't compare the thousands of BLM protests that were 98% peaceful to this ONE that was 100% violent.
Part of the problem is the tendency to group them under two umbrellas. This one went far beyond anything we have seen in our lifetime. But at the same time there have been many peaceful anti election protests.

And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

Meanwhile the Godamn President actively groomed and egged on his mob. AND DID NOTHING TO STOP THEM!

And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

Meanwhile the Godamn President actively groomed and egged on his mob. AND DID NOTHING!
Video says different, and by the way the democrats did NOTHING to stop the looting burning murdering and rioting for 9 months. But don't let proven facts stop you.

Last edited:
And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

Meanwhile the Godamn President actively groomed and egged on his mob. AND DID NOTHING TO STOP THEM!
He did the same exact thing leftist mayors and governors did all last summer.
Funny it's only bad now.

And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

He did the same exact thing leftist mayors and governors did all last summer.
Funny it's only bad now.

Provide specific examples of mayors and governors telling telling followers to march on capitals and “take back”...telling Antifa “we love you” and calling them fucking patriots.

And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

Meanwhile the Godamn President actively groomed and egged on his mob. AND DID NOTHING!
Video says different, and by the way the democrats did NOTHING to stop the looting burning murdering and rioting for 8=9 months. But don't let proven facts stop you.
I have learned that you guys don’t have good grasp on what constitutes facts.

And burned....
And looted....
And raped....
And murdered DOZENS....

Video says different, and by the way the democrats did NOTHING to stop the looting burning murdering and rioting for 8=9 months. But don't let proven facts stop you.
I have learned that you guys don’t have good grasp on what constitutes facts.
Video clearly shows Trump telling them to be peaceful and lawful. No matter how many times you lie, that is what happened. What else happened is the democrats never lifted a finger to stop 9 months of looting rioting and murdering and burning. Those are the facts. Now spew your lies some more. Everyone here knows what you are.

Forum List

Back