Only 13 cars will qualify for EV tax credits under Biden administration's 2024 rules

Just like you shitlibs to be good with subsidies for rich people.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Making sure that jobs stay in the US is subsidies for rich people?

And, you retards wonder why the world laughs at you. Fucking traitors.

The current government of the Ukraine is illegal and deliberately started this war with treaty violations that were acts of war.
It is also wrong to interfere with free trade with China, as long as China is not at war and we do not have expertise or volume.
WRONG

You are posing outright lies.

There were NO treaty violations whatsoever.

The government of Ukraine is legal.

It is perfectly good and legal to interfere with a government like Chinas

Not at all .. it's what I would expect from you. When you attack the poster .. you've already lost the argument. Cheers!
Do you want a different answer? Post something that has to do with this thread. You post nonsense and I will treat you like the retard you are.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Do you want a different answer? Post something that has to do with this thread. You post nonsense and I will treat you like the retard you are.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Not confused at all .. I know it hurts that your precious Biden family, who has locked down tax credits for out of country production and will discourage purchasing of electric vehicles, accepts funds from foreign countries. Carry on .. Cheers!

Not confused at all .. I know it hurts that your precious Biden family, who has locked down tax credits for out of country production and will discourage purchasing of electric vehicles, accepts funds from foreign countries. Carry on .. Cheers!
See? This is what I mean. I point out that Biden is actively promoting jobs in our country and you retards respond with... garbage.

Ok. Do you want to prove you are not a retard? Ok, I'll bite. Prove what you wrote with actual evidence. Go.

I'll bet you won't. Do you know, why? Because you are a lying retard and a traitor, to boot. But hey... surprise me. Go.

It's a step in the right direction. Likely due to the impending election.

EV's are not selling very well, even with the taxpayers picking up a large part of the tab. They are too expensive for all but the wealthiest, and only wealthy people who don't know any better would buy one. So that leaves a narrow group of trust fund babies to virtue signal by using great-grandpa's money to show off how environmentallly correct they are. It's officially an election year, and who wants to be the one sending working class people's money to those dudes?

A young teacher, new to our school, drives a weird color VW 2-door with peace signs and other liberal markings. She mentioned wanting an EV, and I said, "Your car you have now is an EV, isn't it?" She said "no, but it does give off that vibe, doesn't it? I wish I could afford an EV."

The fact that a single, no kids teacher cannot afford an EV shows that both the teacher unions, and whoever is in charge of getting everyone to go electric are failing miserably.

Good point. Those foreign companies that would like to have the tax credit continue must not know how easily the Bidens are bought.

See? This is what I mean. I point out that Biden is actively promoting jobs in our country and you retards respond with... garbage.

Ok. Do you want to prove you are not a retard? Ok, I'll bite. Prove what you wrote with actual evidence. Go.

I'll bet you won't. Do you know, why? Because you are a lying retard and a traitor, to boot. But hey... surprise me. Go.
Sigh .. it's okay .. deep breath. Attacking me for the Biden family activities doesn't change it. Burisma .. China .. Hunter Biden .. are you that naive? It's okay young padawan .. you'll survive.

Biden's Inflation Reduction Act, which didn't have anything to do with reducing inflation, will discourage individuals from purchasing electric vehicles .. the very thing Biden get's a hard-on about with the climate change legislation that made up a good portion of the "Inflation Reduction Act" Besides .. with record illegal immigration .. who do you think will get these jobs? Sounds like Solyndra 2.0.

Sigh .. it's okay .. deep breath. Attacking me for the Biden family activities doesn't change it. Burisma .. China .. Hunter Biden .. are you that naive? It's okay young padawan .. you'll survive.

Biden's Inflation Reduction Act, which didn't have anything to do with reducing inflation, will discourage individuals from purchasing electric vehicles .. the very thing Biden get's a hard-on about with the climate change legislation that made up a good portion of the "Inflation Reduction Act" Besides .. with record illegal immigration .. who do you think will get these jobs? Sounds like Solyndra 2.0.
I asked for proof, retard. Are you quoting me rumors? Do you realize why I call you a retard?

Just like I wrote. You came back with bupkiss. Now, you know why you are a lying traitorous retard. Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back