Only 13 cars will qualify for EV tax credits under Biden administration's 2024 rules

I asked for proof, retard. Are you quoting me rumors? Do you realize why I call you a retard?

Just like I wrote. You came back with bupkiss. Now, you know why you are a lying traitorous retard. Now, fuck off.
50+ emails were exchanged between good ol' Joe and Hunter as he was onboarding to the board of Burisma .. but it was just financial advice.... right? Even a retard like me can see through this. Hunter, who has no energy experience, was being paid $50K/month to be on the board, and Biden admitted and threatened to remove financial aid to Ukraine unless the attorney investigating Hunter was removed. Now Biden actively supports Ukraine, a known corrupt country (especially with U.S. politicians, without any auditing mechanisms (which democrats declined) to determine accountability with how the aid was being spent for Biden's proxy war.

Touche .. and fuck you later! Cheers!

I wonder How many people were thinking of buying an EV for the $7,500 tax credit, only to find they're not getting it this year?

President Joe giveth, and president Joe taketh away. :auiqs.jpg:

More EVs lose US tax credits including Tesla, Nissan, GM vehicles​

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Many electric vehicles lost eligibility for tax credits of up to $7,500 after new battery sourcing rules took effect on Monday, including the Nissan Leaf, Tesla Cybertruck All-Wheel Drive, some Tesla Model 3s and Chevrolet Blazer EV, the U.S. Treasury said.

The Treasury issued guidelines in December detailing new battery sourcing requirements aimed at weaning the U.S. electric vehicle supply chain away from China. They took effect on Monday.

The number of EV models qualifying for U.S. EV tax credits fell from 43 to 19. Those figures include different versions of the same vehicle type. Treasury said some manufacturers have yet to submit information on eligible vehicles, which could lead to changes in the list....

The Volkswagen ID.4, Tesla Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive, BMW X5 xDrive50e, Audi Q5 PHEV 55, Cadillac Lyriq and Ford E-Transit are among the vehicles that fell off the list of vehicles eligible for tax credits....

Ford Motor said last month its E-Transit would lose the $3,750 tax credit, as would the Mach-E and Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring plug-in hybrid, but its F-150 EV Lighting and the Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring retained credits.

General Motors noted all of its EVs would temporarily lose eligibility except the Chevrolet Bolt, adding the Lyriq and Blazer EV are losing the credit because of two minor components."

More EVs lose US tax credits including Tesla, Nissan, GM vehicles
You'd rather we use Chinese sources than buy American? What an unsurprising bit of hypocrisy.

No idea what you're trying to say.
Your lead article explains that the reason some models were dropped from the rebate program was an effort to push EV manufacturers to US battery suppliers vice, you know, Chinese ones. I would have expected a good patriotic right-winger like you to fully support any kind of Buy American program but I guess your hankering to badmouth the man who walloped Donald Trump in 2020 just swamped your normally principled outlook on the way the world works.

50+ emails were exchanged between good ol' Joe and Hunter as he was onboarding to the board of Burisma .. but it was just financial advice.... right? Even a retard like me can see through this. Hunter, who has no energy experience, was being paid $50K/month to be on the board, and Biden admitted and threatened to remove financial aid to Ukraine unless the attorney investigating Hunter was removed. Now Biden actively supports Ukraine, a known corrupt country (especially with U.S. politicians, without any auditing mechanisms (which democrats declined) to determine accountability with how the aid was being spent for Biden's proxy war.

Touche .. and fuck you later! Cheers!
Are you asking me? That was your job. To provide proof for your allegations. You had one job... and you fucked it up! :auiqs.jpg:

Are you still wondering why I call you a retard?

The government shouldn’t be giving tax credits in an attempt to manipulate the decisions of free people.
They're trying to fill a gap that they hope will fill itself later. Sometimes investments like that can be good for growth. Sometimes the free market isn't even interested in something important, like space exploration, because it's not profitable. And before anybody mentions SpaceX, they're not exploring space. They're capitalizing on what we already know how to do.

The government shouldn’t be giving tax credits in an attempt to manipulate the decisions of free people.
Does the government waving that check in your direction eliminate one of your fundamental freedoms? Please explain.

Are you asking me? That was your job. To provide proof for your allegations. You had one job... and you fucked it up! :auiqs.jpg:

Are you still wondering why I call you a retard?
This retard is providing known information that a 6th grader would know. Are you in the dark? or will you just keep with the insults that demonstrates your true level of knowledge? I'm thinking Forrest Gump level.

This retard is providing known information that a 6th grader would know. Are you in the dark? or will you just keep with the insults that demonstrates your true level of knowledge? I'm thinking Forrest Gump level.
Could you guys take it outside? Mom just dusted the furniture.

You retards make a statement but when I ask for proof, you get huffy. Do you want to be taken seriously? Provide proof.

Or, stay a retard. A lying retard that is upset that Biden dares to promote American manufacturing. Why do you hate America?

Do you think you are the only one to have this info? LOL

But here is the main point you fail to highlight - why some cars are losing the tax credit. Here, from your link:

The 2022 Inflation Reduction Act law reformed the EV tax credit, requiring vehicles to be assembled in North America to qualify for any tax credits, eliminating nearly 70% of eligible models at the time.

I think that is very commendable of Biden. Cars are not eligible if they are manufactured outside this country. Only traitors would take offense to this concept.
Gotta love some corporatism.

Does the government waving that check in your direction eliminate one of your fundamental freedoms?
Did I say the government was eliminating my fundamental freedoms by waving a check in my direction?
Please quote me saying that, or stop employing straw men.

I wonder How many people were thinking of buying an EV for the $7,500 tax credit, only to find they're not getting it this year?

President Joe giveth, and president Joe taketh away. :auiqs.jpg:

More EVs lose US tax credits including Tesla, Nissan, GM vehicles​

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Many electric vehicles lost eligibility for tax credits of up to $7,500 after new battery sourcing rules took effect on Monday, including the Nissan Leaf, Tesla Cybertruck All-Wheel Drive, some Tesla Model 3s and Chevrolet Blazer EV, the U.S. Treasury said.

The Treasury issued guidelines in December detailing new battery sourcing requirements aimed at weaning the U.S. electric vehicle supply chain away from China. They took effect on Monday.

The number of EV models qualifying for U.S. EV tax credits fell from 43 to 19. Those figures include different versions of the same vehicle type. Treasury said some manufacturers have yet to submit information on eligible vehicles, which could lead to changes in the list....

The Volkswagen ID.4, Tesla Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive, BMW X5 xDrive50e, Audi Q5 PHEV 55, Cadillac Lyriq and Ford E-Transit are among the vehicles that fell off the list of vehicles eligible for tax credits....

Ford Motor said last month its E-Transit would lose the $3,750 tax credit, as would the Mach-E and Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring plug-in hybrid, but its F-150 EV Lighting and the Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring retained credits.

General Motors noted all of its EVs would temporarily lose eligibility except the Chevrolet Bolt, adding the Lyriq and Blazer EV are losing the credit because of two minor components."

More EVs lose US tax credits including Tesla, Nissan, GM vehicles

LOL.

The grift goes on.

Forum List

Back