Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

Look at these retarded commie stooges telling everyone to get the shot and they won't even do it lol.

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
I took my Aunt Betty, age 97, to get her 3rd COVID booster yesterday. And today she reports she is amazed. Absolutely zero side effects. No sore arm. Nothing. So she drove herself to the grocery store this morning and stocked up. She is immune compromised due to the Methotrexate she has to take for a rare form of arthritis she has had for decades, so her doctor recommended the booster. But otherwise her blood work looks great, she never catches anything, and she has energy and seems healthy as a horse.

Vaccines saved some lives of those who were critical which critical comprised 6% of all reported infections.
It also took lives.
It’s main distinguishment was that it was ineffective against transmission and reception
Those who listened to the lies and misinformation suffered more severe symptoms, were more likely to be hospitalized and more likely to die

Do you feel lucky?

I took my Aunt Betty, age 97, to get her 3rd COVID booster yesterday. And today she reports she is amazed. Absolutely zero side effects. No sore arm. Nothing. So she drove herself to the grocery store this morning and stocked up. She is immune compromised due to the Methotrexate she has to take for a rare form of arthritis she has had for decades, so her doctor recommended the booster. But otherwise her blood work looks great, she never catches anything, and she has energy and seems healthy as a horse.
97 and still driving?....

Now you understand what virtue signaling/wokism is all about.
Sincerity is of no consequence to them. Only the appearance of sincerity is necessary, and that can change at any time if the cult tells them something else is the new reality.
In the world of progressive liberals, you only have to say you believe something. You don't actually need to believe it. In fact, that could get in the way. Because if you actually believe in something, you may later find yourself in their sights as someone to be outraged at.

dont you have long covid?

If you are stupid enough to CONTINUE to take it after you have been lied to MULTIPLE TIMES then have at it. I got the first one......and I was LIED TO......so they can take the rest of them and shove them up their asses!!!

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
Got mine

False. Pre-existing conditions killed 94% of those. They were just re-classified as COVID to get the GOVT to pay for treatment. Don't you ever become ashamed as being wrong ALL the time over decades and decades?
I am glad you told us that what you were posting was going to be false.

People died OF COVID. I knew three people who died before the vaccine. All died from COVID without pre-existing conditions. Since the vaccine, I know of no one who died! No negative effects either.

I am glad you told us that what you were posting was going to be false.

People died OF COVID. I knew three people who died before the vaccine. All died from COVID without pre-existing conditions. Since the vaccine, I know of no one who died! No negative effects either.
You need to leave the barracks.

FROM Covid.

Straight excess death statistics (which is not diagnosis based) clearly show that.

Nope

Forum List

Back