Only A 'Fake President' Would Call The Press an Enemy

That guy is a fucking idiot. He has parroted fake news. You can tell by his insecurity

I agree, Trump is the biggest idiot on the planet and no president would ever make an enemy of the press.
Are you a natural born Citizen?

That's not relevant to anything.
Actually it is. Now answer my question, are you a natural born Citizen?

Actually it isn't.

"Fake President". What immature nonsense.
FVf3YvP.jpg

That guy is a fucking idiot. He has parroted fake news. You can tell by his insecurity

I agree, Trump is the biggest idiot on the planet and no president would ever make an enemy of the press.

Actually it isn't.
Yes it is. What nationality are you?

Actually it isn't.

It isn't relevant to the conversation which has nothing to do with citizenship or nationality.

Actually it isn't.

It isn't relevant to the conversation which has nothing to do with citizenship or nationality.
Yes it does. Are you ashamed to name what type people you are?

Actually it isn't.

No of course not, it just isn't pertinent to the conversation.

Actually it isn't.

Yes it is pertinent because if you're not a natural born Citizen, your kind isn't wanted here in the states.

Actually it isn't.

Yes it is pertinent because if you're not a natural born Citizen, your kind isn't wanted here in the states.

It's not pertinent because you have no personal power to remove anyone.

Right, a man who builds a multi-billion dollar business then takes on the entire Washington establishment and media and whoops their ass single handedly, he's an idiot...do you realize how fucking stupid your post is?

Your post is up there with that moron in congress who thought an island might capsize. You could say Trump is evil, you could say he's an asshole, but he's not an idiot, idiot.

In my eyes Trump's blaming the media for latest aggression of Russian military made him out to be a small man. A very-very small man.
The media needed to be called out, like the Jew! Trump did the right thing.

What was the story with the Jew? Seemed to me all the guy was asking was what is Trump's plan for dealing with anti-Semitism and Trump became all flustered. I didn't like that he was taking so long to ask it, but I didn't see reason for Trump being so defensive. On his Apprentice show Trump always respected the Jews, quite understandable considering him home base of NYC. I recall the first years of the show Trump Organization executive vice president and senior counsel George was one of Trump's two advisors on the program and it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to be absent because he was celebrating a Jewish holiday. Plus the season Joan Rivers was on it seemed Trump bent over backwards for her and eventually named her the winner. So what's the story?

Forum List

Back