Only A 'Fake President' Would Call The Press an Enemy

That guy is a fucking idiot. He has parroted fake news. You can tell by his insecurity

I agree, Trump is the biggest idiot on the planet and no president would ever make an enemy of the press.
The press is a bunch of bullshit

Right, because the biggest moron on the planet told you so. LOL
Are you here legally, dude? Because if you are not here legally then American politics are none of your business. In addition, Hispanics are irrationally biased against Trump anyway. This in itself discounts your opinion. In fact, you are an animated stereotype.
you gd coward you pos traitor you republican......but I repeat myself

Our press are the defenders of the 1st amendment and to openly assault them is foolish and Trump is assaulting the sanctity of the 1st Amendment by openly detracting from the good work that they do perform. Our press leaves much to be desired, but the people are who put them where they are.
The fuck they're the defenders of the 1st amendment. They're the principal abusers of it.

Next you'll want to tell us that the NSA is the defender of the 4th amendment.

I agree, Trump is the biggest idiot on the planet and no president would ever make an enemy of the press.

Are you here legally, dude? Because if you are not here legally then American politics are none of your business. In addition, Hispanics are irrationally biased against Trump anyway. This in itself discounts your opinion. In fact, you are an animated stereotype.

Juan de Fuca was a Greek explorer who came to America at the behest of Phillip II of Spain. He was here long before your ancestors who probably scooted in last week.

So you use the name of a Greek explorer and the avatar image of a Navy Seal. Do you always live vicariously pretending to be something you're not?
Our ancestors were cavemen, yours were as well...What now?

I use the avatar of a heroic Navy Seal who died in an attack that Trump flubbed. I will continue to use it until an investigation is done ti see who bears responsibility for that raid. BENGHAZI

No president has been more fake than Obama. Without his teleprompter Obama turns into a stuttering idiot. Plus, everything Obama did was smoke and mirrors. He disgraced our nation.

He was our first all teleprompter all the time President. And the media said "oh he's so smart and articulate". I remember the White House getting mad that the media filmed him in a frame that showed the Teleprompters. He was also the first president to put a teleprompter in the WH briefing room. Obama was fake from beginning to end. Trump was elected because people were tired of a fake president.

Obama is now the twelfth ranked president in our long history. Your phony cries amounted to nothing and now he lives on in history. Trump was elected because he colluded with the Russians, the very definition of traitor.

Juan de Fuca was a Greek explorer who came to America at the behest of Phillip II of Spain. He was here long before your ancestors who probably scooted in last week.

So you use the name of a Greek explorer and the avatar image of a Navy Seal. Do you always live vicariously pretending to be something you're not?

I use the avatar of a heroic Navy Seal who died in an attack that Trump flubbed. I will continue to use it until an investigation is done ti see who bears responsibility for that raid. BENGHAZI

The President bears responsibility for all US raids. Our troops are killed in combat all the time. Now that the question is answered you may take the photo down and quit reminding us all of how the Left showed their asses in the media, in the national mall, and in congress while I was getting my ass shot at in Iraq in 2004-2005 & 2006-2007.

Joe Scarborough finally grew a pair and was no longer afraid to call out the president on his own terms. I am sure we'll be seeing this more and more as people realize that he can't start a street fight with each and every one. Trumpty Dumpties days as a bully are coming to a close.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press.

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted.

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. Donald J. Trump on Twitter
— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) February 17, 2017

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People."

-snip-

Read more: Scarborough: Only a 'fake president' would call press the enemy

Well, I like Joe, but he's got this one wrong.

And since you don't seem able to do your own thinking.....you have it wrong too.

Our press is not the first amendment.

And Trump's assesment, right or wrong, isn't attacking the first amendment.

I agree that our Press is a disgrace.

However, I don't think this is Trump's best option.

Our press are the defenders of the 1st amendment and to openly assault them is foolish and Trump is assaulting the sanctity of the 1st Amendment by openly detracting from the good work that they do perform. Our press leaves much to be desired, but the people are who put them where they are.

Our current press, on both sides do not do journalism. The entire scheme of reporting (and you could include the electronic bullshit machine we call the internet) is in place to influence people.

Trump called "the press" the enemy.

Do you think he was referencing all those who report or just those who filter and crap out the stupid stories associated with the election and presidential politics.

No president has been more fake than Obama. Without his teleprompter Obama turns into a stuttering idiot. Plus, everything Obama did was smoke and mirrors. He disgraced our nation.

He was our first all teleprompter all the time President. And the media said "oh he's so smart and articulate". I remember the White House getting mad that the media filmed him in a frame that showed the Teleprompters. He was also the first president to put a teleprompter in the WH briefing room. Obama was fake from beginning to end. Trump was elected because people were tired of a fake president.

Obama is now the twelfth ranked president in our long history. Your phony cries amounted to nothing and now he lives on in history. Trump was elected because he colluded with the Russians, the very definition of traitor.

As I said....bullshit.

The same argument was made by Joe Macarthey. Well I suppose it is a positive that the Left has finally vindicated Macarthey. It's just too bad they didn't do it until after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Twelfth? By whom? College professors? Laughable! How exactly do the opinions of folks who went from high school, to university, only to become historians at universities amount to a hill of beans? Only the left would give such credence to folks raised in a bubble and who know jack shit about reality in the real world.

Last edited:
Joe Scarborough finally grew a pair and was no longer afraid to call out the president on his own terms. I am sure we'll be seeing this more and more as people realize that he can't start a street fight with each and every one. Trumpty Dumpties days as a bully are coming to a close.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press.

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted.

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People."

-snip-

And since you don't seem able to do your own thinking.....you have it wrong too.

Fuck off with your left wing first amendment crying. You people are the first to shut down free speech in any college setting and are willing to riot, arson and assault to make sure that speech is never heard. The press is openly against Trump and compare him to Hitler every damn day, lie about stories, post completely fabricated stories and you want to call that free speech? Go suck a dick.

The President bears responsibility for all US raids. Our troops are killed in combat all the time. Now that the question is answered you may take the photo down and quit reminding us all of how the Left showed their asses in the media, in the national mall, and in congress while I was getting my ass shot at in Iraq in 2004-2005 & 2006-2007.

Whoever cleared the order to proceed once they knew that the op was compromised should be brought before a court martial or in case of the president a court of impeachment. Sorry you got yourself shot at, just as I am sorry that 5,500 of your brothers died for a fucking lie

Only a filthy Left leaning Moon Bat press would put out fake news stories in order to undermine a President.

-snip-

Fuck off with your left wing first amendment crying. You people are the first to shut down free speech in any college setting and are willing to riot, arson and assault to make sure that speech is never heard. The press is openly against Trump and compare him to Hitler every damn day, lie about stories, post completely fabricated stories and you want to call that free speech? Go suck a dick.

I'm not about to be lectured to by an idiot who endorses slamming our press because they don't like what they hear.

LMAO! Not even you fan boys can muster the balls to place him higher than 12th. You're pathetic.

Only a filthy Left leaning Moon Bat press would put out fake news stories in order to undermine a President.

Only a filthy right leaning cracker born with just half a brain would deny the stories being produced in the news.

That raid was planned under the Obama regime, idjit.

-snip-

I voted for Trump. I despise the man, personalty, ethically. He is a anathema to me .But the thing is, Illegal aliens hurt me. Fact. Obama's health care hurt me. Thing is the classists aren't effected by this is telling.

LMAO! Not even you fan boys can muster the balls to place him higher than 12th. You're pathetic.

Dummy, no one here placed him at 12 it was 90+ presidential historians.

Whoever cleared the order to proceed once they knew that the op was compromised should be brought before a court martial or in case of the president a court of impeachment. Sorry you got yourself shot at, just as I am sorry that 5,500 of your brothers died for a fucking lie

Read and repeat until you aren't an armchair general. Murphy Laws Site - War Laws

Forum List

Back