Only A 'Fake President' Would Call The Press an Enemy

Joe Scarborough finally grew a pair and was no longer afraid to call out the president on his own terms. I am sure we'll be seeing this more and more as people realize that he can't start a street fight with each and every one. Trumpty Dumpties days as a bully are coming to a close.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press.

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted.

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. Donald J. Trump on Twitter
— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) February 17, 2017

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People."

-snip-

Read more: Scarborough: Only a 'fake president' would call press the enemy

Fake news is propaganda. Propaganda is the biggest enemy of the First Amendment.

Trump rightfully attacked those who have been caught reporting lies. They are a huge threat to America.

No president has been more fake than Obama. Without his teleprompter Obama turns into a stuttering idiot. Plus, everything Obama did was smoke and mirrors. He disgraced our nation.

He was our first all teleprompter all the time President. And the media said "oh he's so smart and articulate". I remember the White House getting mad that the media filmed him in a frame that showed the Teleprompters. He was also the first president to put a teleprompter in the WH briefing room. Obama was fake from beginning to end. Trump was elected because people were tired of a fake president.

Obama is now the twelfth ranked president in our long history. Your phony cries amounted to nothing and now he lives on in history. Trump was elected because he colluded with the Russians, the very definition of traitor.
LMAO! Not even you fan boys can muster the balls to place him higher than 12th. You're pathetic.

Dummy, no one here placed him at 12 it was 90+ presidential historians.
Oh wow, 90 left wing historians, whom I will have to guess are left wing professors (because there's not really 90 private sector jobs for historians) in a bubble of left wing nut baggery called a school couldn't even muster the balls to make him number one.

Only a filthy right leaning cracker born with just half a brain would deny the stories being produced in the news.

Or a clean, full-brained cracker whose family has been in America since before Juan De Fuca. :meow:

Indians?

No.

Then what? Juan de Fuca was here before just about anything else.

Not Spanish Farmers in 1503.

There were no spaniards in the northern west coast besides explorers.

Joe Scarborough finally grew a pair and was no longer afraid to call out the president on his own terms. I am sure we'll be seeing this more and more as people realize that he can't start a street fight with each and every one. Trumpty Dumpties days as a bully are coming to a close.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press.

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted.

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People."

-snip-

Fake news is propaganda. Propaganda is the biggest enemy of the First Amendment.

Trump rightfully attacked those who have been caught reporting lies. They are a huge threat to America.

The only liar so far has been Trump.

Well, I like Joe, but he's got this one wrong.

And since you don't seem able to do your own thinking.....you have it wrong too.

Our press is not the first amendment.

And Trump's assesment, right or wrong, isn't attacking the first amendment.

I agree that our Press is a disgrace.

However, I don't think this is Trump's best option.

Our press are the defenders of the 1st amendment and to openly assault them is foolish and Trump is assaulting the sanctity of the 1st Amendment by openly detracting from the good work that they do perform. Our press leaves much to be desired, but the people are who put them where they are.
Fuck off with your left wing first amendment crying. You people are the first to shut down free speech in any college setting and are willing to riot, arson and assault to make sure that speech is never heard. The press is openly against Trump and compare him to Hitler every damn day, lie about stories, post completely fabricated stories and you want to call that free speech? Go suck a dick.

I'm not about to be lectured to by an idiot who endorses slamming our press because they don't like what they hear.
Oh you're going to get lectured to you retard and you better listen the hell up. Let me mansplain this to you cupcake. The preess is caught damn near daily printing or broadcasting lies and complete bullshit. That is why they are not trusted and we don't like what we hear. Until they fix that then they and you defending them can kiss my ass. The press did this to themselves. There's nobody else to blame. When you're so blatantly lying and left wing hacks normal people tune you out. On that rare occasion you tell the truth we are sceptical because of your past history and will need even greater evidence to prove you are telling the truth. So there's a very valid reason not to like what we hear because it's been bullshit in the past and probably still is. If you want faith in the news media again maybe complaining about me not trusting them shouldn't be your focus. Get your ass over there and make sure they are telling truthful stories and after a long while of not being caught lying and making shit up I may begin trusting them a bit. Until then take your outrage and shove it up your ass.

I don't need to hear accurate news

Yep, that's the problem. You could have stopped typing there.

Or a clean, full-brained cracker whose family has been in America since before Juan De Fuca. :meow:

Indians?

No.

northern west coast? what?

No president has been more fake than Obama. Without his teleprompter Obama turns into a stuttering idiot. Plus, everything Obama did was smoke and mirrors. He disgraced our nation.

He was our first all teleprompter all the time President. And the media said "oh he's so smart and articulate". I remember the White House getting mad that the media filmed him in a frame that showed the Teleprompters. He was also the first president to put a teleprompter in the WH briefing room. Obama was fake from beginning to end. Trump was elected because people were tired of a fake president.

Obama is now the twelfth ranked president in our long history. Your phony cries amounted to nothing and now he lives on in history. Trump was elected because he colluded with the Russians, the very definition of traitor.
LMAO! Not even you fan boys can muster the balls to place him higher than 12th. You're pathetic.

Oh wow, 90 left wing historians, whom I will have to guess are left wing professors (because there's not really 90 private sector jobs for historians) in a bubble of left wing nut baggery called a school couldn't even muster the balls to make him number one.

I made the same point. No response as of yet.

Only A 'Fake President' Would Call The Press an Enemy

Who said they were all left wing historians? Talk about a fake news generator.

Indians?

No.

LMAO! Typical left winger. There were none other than the ones that were there. Moron.

I've got a MA in Military History. I never met anything other than a leftist historian on a college or university campus.

northern west coast? what?

DUH, where the Straits of Juan de Fuca are.
Do you know where Lake Panasoffkee is?

-snip-

Trump is the source of the fake news and the lies. He is being attacked for it, and yes, his lies are a huge threat to America.

LMAO! Typical left winger. There were none other than the ones that were there. Moron.

Maybe someday you'll grow up and be able to think about it seriously.

I've got a MA in Military History. I never met anything other than a leftist historian on a college or university campus.

I guess you don't get out much then.

They did, nobody else would rank this stupid fuck higher than Carter.

-snip-

Trump is the source of the fake news and the lies. He is being attacked for it, and yes, his lies are a huge threat to America.

:lalala:

I'm all grown up now and seriously think you're an idiot. Along with those non-Spaniards up there exploring shit from Spain. Don't get too worked up though. I'm a descendant of those conquistador's.

I'm all grown up now and seriously think you're an idiot. Along with those non-Spaniards up there exploring shit from Spain. Don't get too worked up though. I'm a descendant of those conquistador's.

I doubt it, I don't think the local KKK would want anything to do with you.

I guess you don't get out much then.

I would argue that I got the most out of them. Conservative students in a leftist college or university are the sharpest students on campus. Since the professors teach from a leftist point of view, conservatives must look outside the leftist references and make and defend original arguments of their own. Indeed the left goes to college to have their world view affirmed whereas conservatives go to college to have their world view challenged. People often challenged on their views will learn much more than those who's views are affirmed. You learn the most from people who disagree with and to be a leftist at a university these days is to be another monkey in a circle jerk.

Forum List

Back