Only a liberal could think a "man" can give birth

This doesn't affect you in any way, shape or form, so why are you so offended?

If liberals had their way, me saying that is not a man would be considered jailable hate speech. So it does or could impact me. And it certainly impacts people in bathrooms.

Don't force your mental illness onto others. I don't care if you fucking think you are a reindeer, but don't force me to have to believe it too.

Liberal deviant mentally ill fruitcakes.

How can you be so fucked in the head to think that someone with a PENiS. I repeat a FUCKING PENIS can be a woman. And now you t hink a "man" can get prenant and give birth?

How fucking mentally ill are you liberals?

If liberals had their way, me saying that is not a man would be considered jailable hate speech. So it does or could impact me. And it certainly impacts people in bathrooms.

Don't force your mental illness onto others. I don't care if you fucking think you are a reindeer, but don't force me to have to believe it too.

How can you be so fucked in the head to think that someone with a PENiS. I repeat a FUCKING PENIS can be a woman. And now you t hink a "man" can get prenant and give birth?

Why do you have such a fascination with transgendered people?

Every time you ask this question, I reply telling you that it's because I'm being forced to deny reality. That's why. If I demanded that you think I'm a space alien, would you want to be forced to agree with me? If I thought I was the President of the United States, should I have the force of law behind me to FORCE you to accept that I am?

What is it with liberals like you DENYING reality?

How can a fucking man give birth? Just try to think logically. how?

This is the 21st Century, novasteve. The century of liberal thought, education, and ideology.
According to liberals, we're not a part of it. We should just butt out and get out of the way.

Every time you ask this question, I reply telling you that it's because I'm being forced to deny reality. That's why. If I demanded that you think I'm a space alien, would you want to be forced to agree with me? If I thought I was the President of the United States, should I have the force of law behind me to FORCE you to accept that I am?

If you think you are a space alien, why should I care? You can walk around in a bunny suit for all I care. It doesn't affect me.

I think my cat is a person and thus should have the vote. It should be hate speech to question my belief and you must accept it or else you are a bigot.

You should really just give in and suck a dick. I think the tension is driving you insane as evidenced by this post.

If you think you are a space alien, why should I care? You can walk around in a bunny suit for all I care. It doesn't affect me.

You do realize that liberals are beginning to force taxpayers to PAY for this bullshit though.Prisoners are getting sex changes and hormones on the taxpayer dime despite it not being a medical problem. Liberals are also going to force insurers to cover it.

Are you going to deny that affects me? I notice you ignore the bathroom issue. Do you deny that affects others? Or how about this, all of us straight guys get to claim we are lesbians in male bodies and now I get to go into the woman's bathroom when I feel like it. How would you like that if you are forced to accept that?

I think my cat is a person and thus should have the vote. It should be hate speech to question my belief and you must accept it or else you are a bigot.

I don't care if you think your cat is a person. It doesn't affect me. Just like this doesn't affect you!

You should really just give in and suck a dick. I think the tension is driving you insane as evidenced by this post.
Is that an offer Mr. Deviant liberal?

Oh, so since you're a liberal you're probably an athiest. Does that mean you are closeted christian you liberal retard?

I don't care if you think your cat is a person. It doesn't affect me. Just like this doesn't affect you!

If an owner of a restaurant won't let someone with a PENIS into the women's bathroom, he can be sued. If he tries to remove the mutant, he can be charged with a hate crime.

Don't you fucking dare it doesn't impact other people.

Oh, so since you're a liberal you're probably an athiest. Does that mean you are closeted christian you liberal retard?

No, I'm not a homosexual and I'm secure with my sexuality... two things you seem to struggle with. I mean all of this has you so worked up, you're not even making sense now. Seriously, just go suck that dick you want. It'll make you feel a lot better to be you and you won't have so much weird misplaced anger at people who have nothing to do with you.

If an owner of a restaurant won't let someone with a PENIS into the women's bathroom, he can be sued. If he tries to remove the mutant, he can be charged with a hate crime.

And I wouldn't be opposed to that. Transgendered folk can use the disabled bathrooms if they need to go.

No, I'm not a homosexual and I'm secure with my sexuality... two things you seem to struggle with. I mean all of this has you so worked up, you're not even making sense now. Seriously, just go suck that dick you want. It'll make you feel a lot better to be you and you won't have so much weird misplaced anger at people who have nothing to do with you.

Go fuck yourself, lib. Quit projecting.

YOu are a closeted christian. Do you have a crucifix in your closet?

:laugh: That doesn't even make sense. Was your first sexual experience with a man? I'd be willing to bet it was. You can let go of the prejudice that was beaten into your head as a child and being the spirited freak you are today. No need to continually abusing yourself and showing incoherent rages on internet message boards. Jump into a pair of crotchless panties and be the man you were destined to be.

Last edited:

And I wouldn't be opposed to that. Transgendered folk can use the disabled bathrooms if they need to go.

That's not how it works. You are required to let them use whatever bathroom they feel like using. So if there's a woman's bathroom, and they want to use it, you are violating their "civil rights" if you do not allow it. If you physically remove them from the woman's bathroom, you will be c harged with a hate crime.

So don't tell me it doesn't fucking impact me. Also, assuming away the potential rapes, etc that can occur in bathrooms, do you think women will be happy having another stall taken up by someone who doesn't need to sit down to pee? I'm sure if you really had to go you would just be thrilled knowing someone with a dick is busy pretending to be a woman while you are doing the pee pee dance.

:laugh: That doesn't even make sense. Was your first sexual experience with a man? I'd be willing to bet it was.

It does make perfect sense, because your argument is because I don't accept that someone with a dick can be a woman, that I must therefore be a closeted homosexual.

If you don't accept religion, and you are one of those ACLU type liberals who try to have religion removed from all aspects of public life, then you too must be closet religious person by the same logic.

Forum List

Back