Only a liberal could think a "man" can give birth

If an owner of a restaurant won't let someone with a PENIS into the women's bathroom, he can be sued. If he tries to remove the mutant, he can be charged with a hate crime.

Don't you fucking dare it doesn't impact other people.

And I wouldn't be opposed to that. Transgendered folk can use the disabled bathrooms if they need to go.

That's not how it works. You are required to let them use whatever bathroom they feel like using. So if there's a woman's bathroom, and they want to use it, you are violating their "civil rights" if you do not allow it. If you physically remove them from the woman's bathroom, you will be c harged with a hate crime.

So don't tell me it doesn't fucking impact me. Also, assuming away the potential rapes, etc that can occur in bathrooms, do you think women will be happy having another stall taken up by someone who doesn't need to sit down to pee? I'm sure if you really had to go you would just be thrilled knowing someone with a dick is busy pretending to be a woman while you are doing the pee pee dance.

Get over yourself. Have you ever been in the loo and a woman has walked in? I doubt it, so quit whinging.

And I wouldn't be opposed to that. Transgendered folk can use the disabled bathrooms if they need to go.

That's not how it works. You are required to let them use whatever bathroom they feel like using. So if there's a woman's bathroom, and they want to use it, you are violating their "civil rights" if you do not allow it. If you physically remove them from the woman's bathroom, you will be c harged with a hate crime.

So don't tell me it doesn't fucking impact me. Also, assuming away the potential rapes, etc that can occur in bathrooms, do you think women will be happy having another stall taken up by someone who doesn't need to sit down to pee? I'm sure if you really had to go you would just be thrilled knowing someone with a dick is busy pretending to be a woman while you are doing the pee pee dance.

Get over yourself. Have you ever been in the loo and a woman has walked in? I doubt it, so quit whinging.

This is a man trying to tell you about the reality of being a woman, how dare you not consider him an expert.

Thanks for ignoring my argument. Yes, I have been in the bathroom, and women have walked in. So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This is a man trying to tell you about the reality of being a woman, how dare you not consider him an expert.

Typical liberal limp wrister. White knight sissy boy.

I take it you are some mangina who thinks sex/gender roles re: women is sexist, but you'll be the first one to tell a man "be a man" "man up" and think violence against men in TV commercials is funny.

Eat a dick. You're the one who seems obsessed with men giving other men blowjobs since you've mentioned it multiple times already this topic.

Thanks for ignoring my argument. Yes, I have been in the bathroom, and women have walked in. So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Goodness me, a woman walking into the bathroom when you have been taking a leak! You must have been mentally scarred!!!

I take it you are some mangina who thinks sex/gender roles re: women is sexist, but you'll be the first one to tell a man "be a man" "man up" and think violence against men in TV commercials is funny.

Eat a dick. You're the one who seems obsessed with men giving other men blowjobs since you've mentioned it multiple times already this topic.

Speaking of personal attacks... I'm just saying you're an uptight angry man of average intelligence who seems to have a lot of subconscious things going on that you're unaware of. I think you'd be much happier if you explored your gay side. No reason for you have some big emotional fit or call me a bunch of names. I'm just trying to help you to not be such a tortured or miserable person.

Goodness me, a woman walking into the bathroom when you have been taking a leak! You must have been mentally scarred!!!

I was taking a dump actually.

So you were hiding in a woman's bathroom? ...You're just ticking with psychological clues this evening.

Speaking of personal attacks... I'm just saying you're an uptight angry man of average intelligence who seems to have a lot of subconscious things going on that you're unaware of. I think you'd be much happier if you explored your gay side. No reason for you have some big emotional fit or call me a bunch of names. I'm just trying to help you to not be such a tortured or miserable person.

Hey liberal: EAT A FUCKING DICK.

Go to Gaza and have the biggest gay pride parade with your fucking islamist terrorist darlings. i'm sure they will love liberal athiests like you.

Oh, so if you were in a stall, how do you know it was a woman?

Beacuse I could hear her female voice and she was wearing a skirt. I don't remember if Australia has to the floor bathroom stalls, but we don't. This was in a college dorm.

Beacuse I could hear her female voice and she was wearing a skirt. I don't remember if Australia has to the floor bathroom stalls, but we don't. This was in a college dorm.

You were in a stall, how could you see she was wearing a skirt?
You should have been more focused on wiping shit from your arse than peeking at some woman.

So not only are you an expert on being a woman, but you're an expert on being in ladies' restrooms... I think a lot of your bizarre hate against transgender people is starting to become clearer.

You should have been more focused on wiping shit from your arse than peeking at some woman.
Are you literate? She also sat in the next stall to me. Did you forgot the hearing her voice part?

Are you literate? She also sat in the next stall to me. Did you forgot the hearing her voice part?

How did you know she was wearing a skirt if you were in a stall?

This is what the deviant, limp wristed liberals want to do, to force others to deny reality. Because liberals are fucked up, deviant m utants.

Transgender man gives birth in Chile | Gay Star News

You keep saying that you and others are forced to deny reality when in fact, its you who chooses to ignore what is going on around you.

You can say this didn't happen but it did.

FACT. A transgender has given birth to a baby.

Why don't you just send a gift and quit whining?

Balls is right. Get a grip.
I'll let him continue to counsel you about what you should grip ...

And, please - stay out of the women's bathrooms before you get caught.

How did you know she was wearing a skirt if you were in a stall?

Because in the USA the stalls are only partial. They don't go to the floor. When she was walking I could see her legs. When she sat next to me I could see a skirt. If it makes it any more helpful to you, her boyfriend was waiting outside of the stall, making farting sounds and blaming it on me to embarass me.

This is what the deviant, limp wristed liberals want to do, to force others to deny reality. Because liberals are fucked up, deviant m utants.

Transgender man gives birth in Chile | Gay Star News

You keep saying that you and others are forced to deny reality when in fact, its you who chooses to ignore what is going on around you.

You can say this didn't happen but it did.

FACT. A transgender has given birth to a baby.

Why don't you just send a gift and quit whining?

Balls is right. Get a grip.
I'll let him continue to counsel you about what you should grip ...

And, please - stay out of the women's bathrooms before you get caught.

WRong, a WOMAN gave birth today. Not a transgender.

You are literally trying to tell me that a man can get pregnant and give birth?

Are you insane? oh you're a liberal, so its patently obvious you are insane.

Does the mental image of novasteve banging away on his cell phone these messages of hate against transgendered and gay people getting angrier and angrier at all of us for not buying his bullshit make anyone else laugh? I find it pretty funny.

Are you insane? oh you're a liberal, so its patently obvious you are insane.

I can easily imagine you, standing in front of the bathroom mirror saying over and over "I am a conservative and I am straight" while a tear slowly forms in the corner of your eye, chanting it again and again yet knowing how often your fantasies turn to sex with a transgender person. Perhaps the images of you tearing at her dress and discovering a surprise create angst as they mingle with the straight conservative facade you try to hold up, yet again and again you can't help where your desires lead you. The only way to fight it is to spend hours and hours posting vile hatred towards that which you desire.

That has got to be tough man. Good luck.

Forum List

Back