Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)

There is no voter fraud evidence....except for Mark Meadows, of course. You probably don't even know who that is.

Get help. QAnon has fried your brain.

Ran for a month and treated about 1,000 patients and is not a hospital.
It was an emergency field hospital. Cuomo could have sent sick elderly there instead of sending them back to their care homes.

Last edited:
He failed to 'protect his state' though. Lots of US were dealing with an 'unknown virus' but most of US didn't accidently kill old folks by sending them back to care homes sick while Trump just built a new hospital for those folks. Any governor that relies on 'existing guidance' it a chicken shit, lock step, government bureaucrat and has no business being in leader ship. Apparently Cuomo did the PC thing. Unfortunately it cost human lives.
Cuomo was the first to encounter a major COVID outbreak when there was little known about the disease

There was no guidance at the time against housing old people in nursing homes and no Republicans spoke out against the practice.

Hindsight is 20/20

Well saying he didn't win the election doesn't mean Biden won legitimately now , does it?
That observation can be made of every elected president, of course, whenever a Cry Baby Sore Loser is pissy about the safe, secure, recounted and audited certified results of all the states.

Paranoid ideologues can evoke it whenever they can't handle the truth.

Hahahaha, well since you seem to consider yourself one of the high IQ enlighten ones perhaps you can explain how an incompetent bunch of lefties managed to rig a national presidential election run by independent districts and independent states with out leaving a shred of evidence that could prove this massive fraud in court. It sounds like magic or an impossible feat to me as a low IQer but perhaps you can explain it to me…
/----/ "explain how an incompetent bunch of lefties"
You Progs can rightly be called a lot of disgusting things, but incompetent isn't one of them.

You REALLY think that biden got more votes than Obama, Clinton, and Trump? REALLY---you really think that senile fuck could do that.
Why can't you get it through your thick skull that millions of youngsters turned to legal voting age between 2016 and 2020, and then guess what.......they voted.
Why can't you get it through your thick skull that (D) made an effort to get more people registered to vote, and guess what.........they voted.

Legal and certified election.
Russia, Russia, Russia..........you freaking crybabies.
You have NO evidence.

download.jpg

We rose together as a nation. :)

We will sink together as a nation.
1650639780132.png

Last edited:
We saw what happened on election night. Trump was winning when we went to bed. After midnight ballots mysteriously appeared out of nowhere for Biden.
It's all in your imagination.

I haven't seen an iota of video evidence of
"ballots mysteriously appeared out of nowhere."
LOLOOLLOLL....That is why it is 'mysterious'. It NEVER happened.

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
I can't stand Joe Biden but Donald Trump has been a truly awful person that I have despised since the 1980s for his role in the demise of the original USFL. Not to mention his crudity, vulgarity, promiscuousness.

I can't stand Joe Biden but Donald Trump has been a truly awful person that I have despised since the 1980s for his role in the demise of the original USFL. Not to mention his crudity, vulgarity, promiscuousness.
But he's the badass you hire to clean up the town. ;)

Well, you'll just have to live in a dirty town.

Any town that Donald Trump is allowed to stay in is "dirty town".

He wasn't that good of a president anyway. He spent money like a drunken sailor and allowed the shutdown of the U.S. economy for Covid to go forward.

He wasn't that good of a president anyway. He spent money like a drunken sailor and allowed the shutdown of the U.S. economy for Covid to go forward.
Covid went rampant because of the poor health of the American people, not because of Trump. Anyway Fauci and the CDC were in charge of the Covid response, not Trump.

Forum List

Back