Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
Andrew Jackson? The guy was a slave owning, racist degenerate sociopath.

Wow.

When the Democrats stole the election from the American did you think that we were,'t going to be "sore" about it?

The Democrats destroyed our Democracy and installed a worthless piece of incompetent shit. Yea, we are going to be sore.
Cry me a river. Here, let me help you:

Waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah!

The information is out there for anyone who is interested enough. While there was no significant, provable fraud, the election was "bought" by Democrat billionaires trolling the ghettoes and homeless encampments for votes.

This is both illegal and unethical - not that any Democrat would care about that - and it WILL NOT HAPPEN in future elections. The Democrat plan to cook the books in advance of the 2024 mid-terms was thwarted and will not be renewed.

What every American who values the American brand of "democracy" must watch is the inevitable attempt of those in the Administration to create another Covid Panic in the run-up to the mid-terms, that would justify massive mail-ins AGAIN.

Democrats are both evil and stupid. They cannot countenance how the election could be stolen with few fraudulent votes, even when it has been laid out for them.
Another river of tears.

There is all kinds of evidence the media and corrupt politicians refuse to recognize. This is still a cover up operation. A failing one as the fact there was fraud will be around for quite awhile.
How about providing all this "evidence" instead of crying about it?

that has been my thought throughout...

and also, I wonder if the "blue states" which are really only blue @ the "top" so called... wonder if they did the 2020 thing long ago... I mean, no R can win in those states, even on the local level...

lots of bad stuff going on behind our backs...
No R can win a lot of elections. That doesn't mean there was massive fraud.

Christ, give it up. We're sick of you goddam MAGA turds & your fucking whining.

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

have you?

Did he ever win a popular vote?

Worst president ever.

have you?

Anyone who knows anything about the presidential elections knows that NEGATIVE VOTING is a big thing.

Trump is popular, but not with everyone. He has a hardcore of people who want to be entertained, want people to tell them they're intelligent, want to hear insults and those people like Trump. But they're not all the people.

And the fact that you come out with insults is quite telling.

When the Democrats stole the election from the American did you think that we were,'t going to be "sore" about it?

The Democrats destroyed our Democracy and installed a worthless piece of incompetent shit. Yea, we are going to be sore.
LOLLOOLL, your tears are delicious.

No one 'stole' an election.

If there really was evidence, why has the lame (R) party failed over and over to actually produce that evidence.
You know, that's what courts do. Even trump appointed Judges have laughed at the lack of evidence. ie Rudi......
Just what we saw on election night. The fraud was obvious.
Show me that evidence again.
Posted below is the actual evidence.

Cuomo was dealing with an unknown virus. He also had the worst infection rate in the US
He was taking whatever guidance was being given to protect his state

Can you point to anything he did that was contrary to existing guidance?
He failed to 'protect his state' though. Lots of US were dealing with an 'unknown virus' but most of US didn't accidently kill old folks by sending them back to care homes sick while Trump just built a new hospital for those folks. Any governor that relies on 'existing guidance' it a chicken shit, lock step, government bureaucrat and has no business being in leader ship. Apparently Cuomo did the PC thing. Unfortunately it cost human lives.

Mmmmmmm, more sore-loser tears from the Trump cult sore-losers. So delicious. Bitter, yet still sweet. Nomnomnomnomnom. So yummy.

Did I mention what weeping butthurt sore-losers those Trump cult sore-losers are?

Now, get back on your knees and keep servicing Putin, Trump cult fascists. It's what you've been commanded to do, after all, and snowflake cult losers like you don't dare disobey your fascist masters.
You REALLY think that biden got more votes than Obama, Clinton, and Trump? REALLY---you really think that senile fuck could do that.

He failed to 'protect his state' though. Lots of US were dealing with an 'unknown virus' but most of US didn't accidently kill old folks by sending them back to care homes sick while Trump just built a new hospital for those folks. Any governor that relies on 'existing guidance' it a chicken shit, lock step, government bureaucrat and has no business being in leader ship. Apparently Cuomo did the PC thing. Unfortunately it cost human lives.
Before they got sick they lived in nursing homes where they had people to help them bathe, dress, walk , eat etc. You should learn to think.

Before they got sick they lived in nursing homes where they had people to help them bathe, dress, walk , eat etc. You should learn to think.
They live in nursing homes were the people helping them were younger and Covid carriers. NY was running out of hospital beds so Trump built a hospital. Those old folks should have been admitted to the hospital where medical professionals could help and monitor them. YOU should learn to think.

They live in nursing homes were the people helping them were younger and Covid carriers. NY was running out of hospital beds so Trump built a hospital. Those old folks should have been admitted to the hospital where medical professionals could help and monitor them. YOU should learn to think.
Trump didn't build a hospital.

420,000 people came from China in early 2020. .and landed in NYC.

Where is the "hospital"?

Forum List

Back