Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

Russia did help Trump win
No denying it
LOL!
BTW ~ Evidence ?, ... Proof ?
Just more Dimbocrat (Loonie Leftist) delusions; to be expected.

FWIW, fact that Putin/Russia only attacked their neighbors during Dimbocrat Admins such as MaObama and Bumbling Biden/Harris were in White House makes a better case for whom is in Putin's/Russia's pocket.

As the saying goes in Texas and applies to the Dimbocrats;
"All big hat and no cattle."

If anything, the Dimbocrats elected Trump since they were so sure that S'Hillary would win they didn't bother to stuff with fake ballots or alter the ballot counts, as they did in 2020.

Rightfully so

Trump provided inept leadership during COVID
Considering what little was known or understood about COVID in the Early months, Trump did better than the Dimbocrats that followed him or the Dimbocrats running many state governments whom instituted economic ruining policies to over-react to the hyped pandemic.

"Never let a "fabricated" Crisis go to waste."

Considering what little was known or understood about COVID in the Early months, Trump did better than the Dimbocrats that followed him or the Dimbocrats running many state governments whom instituted economic ruining policies to over-react to the hyped pandemic.

"Never let a "fabricated" Crisis go to waste."
Trump initially denied it and called it a hoax

the original topic is that no one who actually has half a brain would vote for Mr Senile Baby Killer No Boundaries China First or that anyone would think he would win over an excellent president like Trump

so far, I see ZERO arguments that the swamp creature in chief is... not what I say
Trump has always promoted conspiracy theories. He's adept at fooling the mob.

What did Cuomo do contrary to CDC guidance?
Was it CDC guidance to provide inept leadership? Or do you believe he provided ept leadership? (pardon on my play on the work inept to get ept).

Yes, I dodged your question. Why, because providing good leadership and doing the right thing does not always align with CDC guidance. Making nursing homes accept patients with covid for example turn out to be one of the worse things to do. Was that CDC guidance. IDK. But common sense should be enough to know not to do that.

So, are you going to continue to try to defend Cuomo's leadership in regards to Covid?

Was it CDC guidance to provide inept leadership? Or do you believe he provided ept leadership? (pardon on my play on the work inept to get ept).

Yes, I dodged your question. Why, because providing good leadership and doing the right thing does not always align with CDC guidance. Making nursing homes accept patients with covid for example turn out to be one of the worse things to do. Was that CDC guidance. IDK. But common sense should be enough to know not to do that.

So, are you going to continue to try to defend Cuomo's leadership in regards to Covid?
Where would you have put nursing home patients? That's where they lived before COVID.

Russia did not steal the 2020 election. Democrats did. With it they took any confidence anyone had in our elections.
Nope. It's been nearly 2 years and they still have no evidence. Russia wanted to undermine our confidence in US elections. Trump helped promoting his conspiracy theory. He's famous for his belief in conspiracies. He's complained about being a victim for over 50 years.

Cuomo was dealing with an unknown virus. He also had the worst infection rate in the US
He was taking whatever guidance was being given to protect his state

Can you point to anything he did that was contrary to existing guidance?

Where would you have put nursing home patients? That's where they lived before COVID.
I a hospital
Cuomo was dealing with an unknown virus. He also had the worst infection rate in the US
He was taking whatever guidance was being given to protect his state

Can you point to anything he did that was contrary to existing guidance?
So yes, you are still defending Cuomo. That speaks for itself. Thanks.

Nope. It's been nearly 2 years and they still have no evidence. Russia wanted to undermine our confidence in US elections. Trump helped promoting his conspiracy theory. He's famous for his belief in conspiracies. He's complained about being a victim for over 50 years.
There is all kinds of evidence the media and corrupt politicians refuse to recognize. This is still a cover up operation. A failing one as the fact there was fraud will be around for quite awhile.

Forum List

Back