Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

e."

If anything, the Dimbocrats elected Trump since they were so sure that S'Hillary would win they didn't bother to stuff with fake ballots or alter the ballot counts, as they did in 2020.
that has been my thought throughout...

and also, I wonder if the "blue states" which are really only blue @ the "top" so called... wonder if they did the 2020 thing long ago... I mean, no R can win in those states, even on the local level...

lots of bad stuff going on behind our backs...

that has been my thought throughout...

and also, I wonder if the "blue states" which are really only blue @ the "top" so called... wonder if they did the 2020 thing long ago... I mean, no R can win in those states, even on the local level...

lots of bad stuff going on behind our backs...
Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. Have you forgotten?

Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. Have you forgotten?
I'd have to hear it straight from Trump... and Trump April 2022

I don't trust lefties as far as I can throw an elephant...

But in any case, I am sure illegals voted in 2020... dead people did too... non-existent people also

then there were teh dims who voted more than once

But in any case, I am sure illegals voted in 2020... dead people did too... non-existent people also

Yeah, those would be Republicans cheating.

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
All the Dems had to do was change the voting rules. Mail out ballots? NUTS!

I remember him when he was in Three Dog Night…

D7D9BFDA-2DA1-4EA4-963A-741AC5EAA2DB.jpeg
2445AC5E-393C-4ABD-8B09-955047158F2E.png

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have,
So, when is Molly Hemingway testifying?
that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...
Sure he is, the only people Trump compares to are Nixon and Reagan.
Both were corrupt to the core.

Yeah, Trump loved Andrew Jackson.

President Donald Trump is scheduled to visit the grave of one of his 44 predecessors, Andrew Jackson, Wednesday, in what will be just the latest sign of his admiration for the seventh president of the United States. Trump is set to lay a wreath at Jackson’s tomb in Nashville in honor of the Tennessean's 250th birthday, ahead of holding a rally in the city.

Trump has already honored Jackson by hanging his portrait in the Oval Office just days after moving into the White House. But Trump and those around him have invoked the example of the man who served as president between 1829 and 1837 since before he even moved into the house Jackson once called home.

Knew all about him too.

May 2 2017
"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?" Trump said in an interview with The Washington Examiner, Monday. "People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?"

Trump suggested that if Jackson had been president "a little later, you wouldn't have had the Civil War."

"He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War. He said, 'There's no reason for this,'" Trump continued.

Jackson died in 1845.
The civil war started in 1861.
16 years after Jackson died.
I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
Why?
You want a book of lies to go unchallenged?

Nope. Trump said he would have won the popular vote in 2016 except 3-5 million illegals voted. Trump is a pathetic buffoon.

January 15 2021
While Republican state lawmakers have passed and proposed numerous restrictions on voting by mail since the 2020 election, there exists a curious fact: The leader of their party, former President Donald Trump, chose to vote by mail multiple times in recent years.

Trump chose to vote by mail rather than in person even though his motorcade repeatedly drove right by an early voting site at a Palm Beach County library around the date of the March 2020 election.

In 2020, Trump and his allies encouraged their supporters to cast ballots by mail, while attacking the option in court and in public.

It's like James Carvelle explained when he became a Democrat operative instead of a Republican. He said Democrats are easier to influence because they will believe anything.

It's like James Carvelle explained when he became a Democrat operative instead of a Republican. He said Democrats are easier to influence because they will believe anything.
NOTHING like Trumptards.

1650538063645.png

Republicans who still support President Trump will stick by him because he cares about the people of the United States of America. The deep state leadership that are mainly sourced in the Democrat party will not swindle this country much longer..
Exactly. The Deep State has now partnered with the Democrats and it's not good for America.

Still looking for you to point out ANYTHING Cuomo did that was contrary to existing guidance

Monday Morning Quarterbacking doesn’t count
I never said that he did. I never said he didn't.
But there was a scandal involving the miscounting of deaths due to covid of people in nursing homes.

they violated the US Constitution in doing so

but of course lefties will never admit to that... not bc there isn't proof but bc...

their motto is Democrat or DIE

sell out our country for elites' bank accounts?

no problem
Democrat or DIE

murdering babies?

no problem

Democrat or DIE

Forum List

Back