Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

No, because of fraud and law breaking.

You just cannot abide the thought that Donald Trump actually lost the election can you? Just because Biden is a criminally stupid idiot and bungler does not mean he did not get more votes than Trump.

You just cannot abide the thought that Donald Trump actually lost the election can you? Just because Biden is a criminally stupid idiot and bungler does not mean he did not get more votes than Trump.
He did not lose. He was defrauded. You being honest with yourself?

He did not lose. He was defrauded. You being honest with yourself?
Zero actual evidence of that. At first I thought it was possible as I didn't know of any general election where the Congressional delegation radically out performed the man at the top of the ticket and the top man still lost.

But an analysis by National Review months later showed clearly how that has indeed happened before.

Zero actual evidence of that. At first I thought it was possible as I didn't know of any general election where the Congressional delegation radically out performed the man at the top of the ticket and the top man still lost.

But an analysis by National Review months later showed clearly how that has indeed happened before.
National Review is run by a Never Trumper.

There’s more evidence than in 2016 when Hillary squawked about being cheated.

National Review has been one of this country's most conservative publications for decades.

Who cares if they hate Trump. I hate the man too..
Nice you have others to share your unfounded hatred.

Then why was the official story of the far Left that "at least he isn't Trump" an allegedly good enough argument for 81 million democrat voters?

They're idiots.

But their idiocy doesn't excuse your own or anyone else's.

His immoral personal conduct. Crudity, vulgarity, His obsession with his own self promotion.
What immoral conduct? Crudity and vulgarity are subject to different definitions. Calling out idiotic D.C. assholes is a good thing. Maybe a little vulgarity and crudity when addressing them and their sycophant press is not that out of bounds. All public political figures promote themselves.

No. But I would need near-flawless proof that cheating took place and that it was enough to change the outcome of the election

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
trump was neither popular or effective.

Forum List

Back