Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

Keep fighting the good fight.

LOL

In other words... keep crying like the losers you are.

images

LOL

In other words... keep crying like the losers you are.
losers? what losers?

did we steal an election?
do we let criminals crash our borders and do nothing to protect US citizens from them?
do we shut down US pipelines to support foreign ones .. in countries that hate us?
do we advocate the murder of children in the womb?

I see losers but -- yeh

i think dims who say they have never seen evidence are just flat out lying

and if they haven't bothered to check out the evidence... that's almost as bad.. In fact, that is a form of lying...
Democrats don't look for the evidence because they don't want to see it.

losers? what losers?

did we steal an election?
do we let criminals crash our borders and do nothing to protect US citizens from them?
do we shut down US pipelines to support foreign ones .. in countries that hate us?
do we advocate the murder of children in the womb?

I see losers but -- yeh

Yeah, you and others who still can't deal with Trump losing the election.

A bunch of cry-baby, low-information, America-hating, cult-zombie, bitch-whining, sore-losers, like this world has never known.

18915105_0.jpg

Yeah, you and others who still can't deal with Trump losing the election.

A bunch of cry-baby, low-information, America-hating, cult-zombie, bitch-whining, sore-losers, like this world has never known.

18915105_0.jpg
yes, but what about the part in my post about

how dims murder helpless children?

make us dependent on foreign oil when we were oil INdependent under Trump?

I guess you didn't read that part... or are reading-comprehension-challenged and didn't get it..

yes, but what about the part in my post about

how dims murder helpless children?

make us dependent on foreign oil when we were oil INdependent under Trump?

I guess you didn't read that part... or are reading-comprehension-challenged and didn't get it..

Why would I read past another crybaby sore loser moaning again about the 2020 election being stolen?

Cheers!

560.jpg

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump
Weird worshipers must demonize all who are not believers, of course, but, in the United States, there are options aplenty.

If a loser entertains a conspiracy in which a vast, clandestine cabal (in which not a single ringleader or operative can be identified, nor how they coordinated and pulled off the monumental heist) steals an inexplicable "Landslide!," he can initiate investigations, conduct recounts and audits, and present dozens of appeals in courts across the land.

When all such legitimate recourses have failed, he can incite goons to attack the Capitol and savage outnumbered police valiantly protecting Congress if one is still very pissy about the will of the People prevailing.

If one is concerned that provoking such degeneracy might reflect adversely upon one, one can attempt to blame others.

If your goons are so stupid they self-incriminate by selfies up the wazoo, and hundreds are identified, apprehended, arrested, and prosecuted, you can sulk.
Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 4.57.37 PM.png

Why would I read past another crybaby sore loser moaning again about the 2020 election being stolen?

Cheers!

560.jpg
Translation:

I have no argument because I know those things (like baby killing) really are objectively evil

We are making progress!

If a loser entertains a conspiracy in which a vast, clandestine cabal (in which not a single ringleader or operative can be identified, nor how they coordinated and pulled off the monumental heist) steals an inexplicable "Landslide!," he can initiate investigations, conduct recounts and audits, and present dozens of appeals in courts across the land.

never mind that some conspiracies are actually

OMG

OMG

FACT

=

never mind that some conspiracies are actually

OMG

OMG

FACT
Those are the ones for which there are actual identifiable perpetrators, empirical data, and credible evidence, not the magic ones a Cry Baby Loser pulls from his butt to dazzle his weird worshipers.

When all such legitimate recourses have failed, he can incite goons to attack the Capitol and savage outnumbered police valiantly protecting Congress if one is still very pissy about the will of the People prevailing.
Steal an election, expect a protest.

Forum List

Back