Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

why should I explain it when you can just as easily (or maybe not...) read the book Rigged as I did

may not be so easy for you since... maybe your IQ is not as good as mine...

I did say in OP that I only wanted to hear from those who had read it...
He simply wants you waste your time "explaining it,", so he can then spew more lies. Typical leftist move.

What immoral conduct? Crudity and vulgarity are subject to different definitions. Calling out idiotic D.C. assholes is a good thing. Maybe a little vulgarity and crudity when addressing them and their sycophant press is not that out of bounds. All public political figures promote themselves.

Chasing women for starters. I don't care about the different definitions for crudity and vulgarity.

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
trumpLost.jpg

He simply wants you waste your time "explaining it,", so he can then spew more lies. Typical leftist move.
yeh, I caught onto that trick a long time ago..

dims are nothing if not predictable...

translation: boring as hell

(well, predictability is not boring in and of itself... but lefties are)

Who bathed them, dressed them, fed them and helped them walk?
The workers in the homes, the same ones that helped spread Covid. The care homes were not medical facilities which is what they needed.

Yes. I loathe the Kennedys and Bill Clinton as well. And Newt Gingrich and various others.
There is no comparison between them and Trump. Clinton had a tryst in our Oval Office, the Kennedys had Teddy who killed a woman. John Kennedy was said to have other women while in office.

Check your facts.
Cuomo required care homes to acccept Covid positive individuals. Trump cleared the way for covid positive patients to be admitted aboard the 'Comfort' ship and to use the Javits center. Unfortunately, Cuomo never sent the elderly patients with positive Covid tests to either. In fact, despite the added capacity of hospital beds, both places were under used and under staffed. Cuomo did nothing to alleviate the situation then tried to hide the real nursing home death stats.

Last edited:
Interesting you never see that in the Dem party, a group that normally 99% of the time sticks together on EVERYTHING like glue 100%. A group of people forever the victim of everything and telling blacks and every other minor group they are all victims, too. Terrible, terrible victims. Such victims in fact that Obumma fundamentally needs to entirely change America from the design our Founders intended which made us the greatest nation on the planet that has ever lived.
99% of the time?

You little boi are an idiot.

Forum List

Back