Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

You Democrats thought you could get away with it, but Trump saw it coming.

LOLOL

What Trump saw coming was that he was going to lose. Trump ALWAYS cries foul when he loses. It's his standard M.O. but you sheep are too blind to recognize that.

LOLOL
What Trump saw coming was that he was going to lose. Trump ALWAYS cries foul when he loses. It's his standard M.O. but you sheep are too blind to recognize that.
Sure he's going to lose when he gets cheated out of votes.

i like how u make it so no one can watch the whole video (aka CONTEXT)

nice little pc of propaganda there... you should be so proud...

i-love-the-poorly-educated-trump.gif

LOLOL

so you approve of stealing elections

noted

=

lots of dummies in America

believe anything and everything the dim-bought media tells them

Of course not. Just because you fluff the loser who tried to steal the election doesn't mean I approve.
liberals are so perverse in mind and body and... would be in soul as well

if they had one

Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump​

Well you've said it all. The Left are the left because they just ain't too smart. Some of them have degrees in highly specialized fields, but if education alone actually made you intelligent, then a Cray computer would be a super-genius.
  • So brainwashed as they are, they accuse everyone else of being brainwashed instead.
  • Members of the global cabal, they think everyone else is part of a cult.
When a computer cracks its motherboard, there is no amount of reprogramming in the world to fix it.

The great irony of this thread is that it was created by a low iq person, who supports the biggest low iq person to ever sit in the oval office. This is why Biden won because anyone with normal intelligence can tell the difference.

The great irony of this thread is that it was created by a low iq person, who supports the biggest low iq person to ever sit in the oval office. This is why Biden won because anyone with normal intelligence can tell the difference.

ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg

Forum List

Back