Only a low IQ person would believe Biden beat someone as popular (and effective) as Trump

Hopefully, you really know Biden was talking about a hotline setup to counter fraud. If not, you really are dumb.
typical lib

doesn't believe it even when it comes straight from the horse's ass... I mean horse's mouth....

typical lib

doesn't believe it even when it comes straight from the horse's ass... I mean horse's mouth....

Here's what came from his mouth. Why do you blame others because you don't understand it??

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.[/COLOR] What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

the morons won't admit that byedum ADMITTED on video that the dims have a "vast vote fraud organization"

which said video has been played by many posters here many times... One poster does it even when the topic is not byedim or vote fraud

LOL

hope he keeps it up

+
Well why don’t you take that video to one of trumps Supreme Court justices and have them rule on it?! Maybe because you’re full of shit and it would be meaningless!!

One interesting statistic:

Trump won over 2500 counties
byedum won only 500

plus Trump got 18 of 19 bellweather counties, which is rare, may be first time even

Trump also got more Blacks and HIspanics to vote for him than any R in history..

Then there's the fact that byedum didn't even do as well as hrc

but somehow... someHOW... the charismatic, high energy campaigner byedum won just the same...

sheez

morons believe that

Counties don’t vote, PEOPLE vote
Trump won counties with 10,000 people in them.
Biden won counties with 10 million people in them
Biden got more votes than any candidate in HISTORY

Counties don’t vote, PEOPLE vote
Trump won counties with 10,000 people in them.
Biden won counties with 10 million people in them
Biden got more votes than any candidate in HISTORY

He also got more of the black vote (17.8m to Trump's 2.4m) and the hispanic vote )13.3m to Trump's 6.5m) than any candidate in history.

For some reason, the rubes think Trump getting the most of those votes compared to other Republicans means he really won; but Biden getting the most of those votes compared to all other candidates means he didn't really win.

:cuckoo:

Only a low IQ person would actually believe the American people wanted 4 years of the idiot baby killer.
If you think trump won and that everybody is pro birth no matter what, then you have no IQ at all.

He also got more of the black vote (17.8m to Trump's 2.4m) and the hispanic vote )13.3m to Trump's 6.5m) than any candidate in history.

For some reason, the rubes think Trump getting the most of those votes compared to other Republicans means he really won; but Biden getting the most of those votes compared to all other candidates means he didn't really win.

:cuckoo:
We're dealing with idiots.

One interesting statistic:

Trump won over 2500 counties
byedum won only 500

plus Trump got 18 of 19 bellweather counties, which is rare, may be first time even

Trump also got more Blacks and HIspanics to vote for him than any R in history..

Then there's the fact that byedum didn't even do as well as hrc

but somehow... someHOW... the charismatic, high energy campaigner byedum won just the same...

sheez

morons believe that
I don’t respect you

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well why don’t you take that video to one of trumps Supreme Court justices and have them rule on it?! Maybe because you’re full of shit and it would be meaningless!!
The response to that would be "well that justice who Trump picked is a corrupt RINO who's in on the conspiracy!"

Imagine how simple it is, going through life like that.

no one in his right mind would believe, after viewing vote fraud evidence as I and many have, that that... that... words fail, but that senile, American-hating, lawless, baby-killing... "person" beat someone like Trump

who has been compared to Andrew Jackson and others...

I have read the book Rigged

have you?

then please refrain from commenting (if that's what the libs want to call it)
What's insane is the cult thinking that most Americans are not disgusted with the fat orange pig.

Forum List

Back