Only after Rep. Katie Porter put bacon in her grocery cart did she notice its price had spiked to $9.99/lb. Reluctantly, she put it back

Welfare Queens come in all colors. There’s only one color you leftists won’t criticize.
I do. And when I do, you righties say, "look everyone how a liberal thinks about black people"

What yall don't admit is you agree with me when I say those things.

No one is banning it you fool. The court is stating to allow states to self govern. Duh. Then Congress if it so wishes may pass a federal law. Our courts cannot pass laws only interpret them. The Legislative Branch passes laws. The Democrats control the legislative branch so they can easily pass a new law. Meanwhile your idiot party cannot define what a woman is. They say men may get pregnant. You are a moron.
I don't want to hear no one is banning it you liar. That is a right wing talking point LIE

No one is banning it you fool. The court is stating to allow states to self govern. Duh. Then Congress if it so wishes may pass a federal law. Our courts cannot pass laws only interpret them. The Legislative Branch passes laws. The Democrats control the legislative branch so they can easily pass a new law. Meanwhile your idiot party cannot define what a woman is. They say men may get pregnant. You are a moron.
This book was written about people like you

1652363501899.png

60 miles. LOL. That’s 30 miles round trip you idiot. So if I have to go from Boston to the Cape, how would I get there on your ebike?
You don't do that kind of trip on a Ebike silly. What city do you live? You can ride 60 miles round trip. So anything that is 30 miles from your home, you can go there and back on my bike.

And listen to you. "Oh my! How am I going to get to my yacht in the Cape on your silly ebike." Listen to you. LOL.

All the rich guys I know have either hybrid cars or full on battery cars. Why? They can afford them and they care about the planet.

Many people have been around long enough to know who helped them to live better. Trump did. Till my death bed and millions of others we will curse the Prog people who caused this. The entertainers, TV shills and politicians involved with corporate interests are involved. Lies all the time.
Agree. And just think: at the root that enabled the appointment of Biden to the WH and the subsequent collapse of our country was the virus the Chinese released on the world.

The Dems, with their complicit media, lied and convinced the “useful idiots” that Trump did nothing in response to the virus - and that Biden would have it solved - and because of that, we now have skyrocketing inflation, swarms of illegals, food shortages, people who refuse to work because government will support them, Lord knows how many Americans abandoned behind Taliban lines, Russia emboldened by a weak president, and leftist thugs so protected by the Democrats that they feel secure in going to the private residences of justices and threatening to kill them if they don’t yield to liberals.

I do. And when I do, you righties say, "look everyone how a liberal thinks about black people"

What yall don't admit is you agree with me when I say those things.
Any Prog that moves away from a neighborhood when it starts to change is a racist. They can speak from their suburban homes or new areas all they want. And there are tens and tens of millions. It is easy to call someone a racist when coming from the control of the agenda. The ones never questioned are abundant and their sacrifice is for others.

Nope. Wrong. Women can and are CEOs. You made that up. Typical liar. I am Jewish. Don’t care about priests and that’s worldwide Catholic believe not a US GOP mantra. Kamala is an embarrassment. As was HRC. You’re not winning this debate.

I always say there aren't enough women CEO's. Or blacks. Or asians. Or hispanics. Don't you agree? That's because these groups make up like 20% of the population or more but less than 5% of CEO's are anything other than white men.

Jews only make up 2.4% of the population and less than 5% of American CEO's are jewish. That would make sense. But why are so few women CEO's? They make up 50% of the population. There should be more black, women, hispanic, muslim and asian CEO's.

Less Jewish ones. There should only be 2% Jewish CEO's.

Any Prog that moves away from a neighborhood when it starts to change is a racist. They can speak from their suburban homes or new areas all they want. And there are tens and tens of millions. It is easy to call someone a racist when coming from the control of the agenda. The ones never questioned are abundant and their sacrifice is for others.
Probably a lot of truth to what you say. I lived in Detroit. We were the last whites to leave. That would make me the least racist. Or the poorest. LOL.

Your party thinks a woman should be subserviant to men. Can't be priests, CEO's, President's and they can't decide what is right for their own bodies. Women who vote GOP know their roles. Like Laura Bush. And Melania. Librarians and Strippers.
Yeah... said no one since 1975.

Agree. And just think: at the root that enabled the appointment of Biden to the WH and the subsequent collapse of our country was the virus the Chinese released on the world.

The Dems, with their complicit media, lied and convinced the “useful idiots” that Trump did nothing in response to the virus - and that Biden would have it solved - and because of that, we now have skyrocketing inflation, swarms of illegals, food shortages, people who refuse to work because government will support them, Lord knows how many Americans abandoned behind Taliban lines, Russia emboldened by a weak president, and leftist thugs so protected by the Democrats that they feel secure in going to the private residences of justices and threatening to kill them if they don’t yield to liberals.
You guys said the country was collapsing under Clinton too. Then Obama. Both of them did a lot better than you were saying. Your spin was just right wing bullshit.

I'm sure inflation would have been an issue right now had Trump won re election. And you'd have a different spin on it. How it wasn't his fault. Right?

You don't do that kind of trip on a Ebike silly. What city do you live? You can ride 60 miles round trip. So anything that is 30 miles from your home, you can go there and back on my bike.

And listen to you. "Oh my! How am I going to get to my yacht in the Cape on your silly ebike." Listen to you. LOL.

All the rich guys I know have either hybrid cars or full on battery cars. Why? They can afford them and they care about the planet.
I just said I’m in my 60s. You really expect retirees to tool around on an ebike? Took me long enough to find a car where the front seat was comfortable and could support my weak back.

You mean said no one since 1973.

Supreme Court of the United States's 1973 landmark decision in Roe v. Wade......
No
You said conservatives want women to be subservient to men.
Laughably dumb. You would have had a point as late as 1980.
42 years ago.

You guys said the country was collapsing under Clinton too. Then Obama. Both of them did a lot better than you were saying. Your spin was just right wing bullshit.

I'm sure inflation would have been an issue right now had Trump won re election. And you'd have a different spin on it. How it wasn't his fault. Right?
No. Wrong.

No
You said conservatives want women to be subservient to men.
Laughably dumb. You would have had a point as late as 1980.
42 years ago.
That’s just the liberals’ scare tactics. The only way they can win elections is by scaring the voters about the meanie Republicans, and harvesting ballots from ignorant voters.

I don't want to hear no one is banning it you liar. That is a right wing talking point LIE
See, you're a fool. NO ONE IS BANNING IT. Courts only interpret the law. Again, Dems control Congress they can easily pass this to be federal law. It is against federal law to smoke and grow pot but it is now legal in many states. Duh. Are you ever not a complete idiot?

Yacht? Nope. Car. You know where I live. Don't be an idiot.

I always say there aren't enough women CEO's. Or blacks. Or asians. Or hispanics. Don't you agree? That's because these groups make up like 20% of the population or more but less than 5% of CEO's are anything other than white men.

Jews only make up 2.4% of the population and less than 5% of American CEO's are jewish. That would make sense. But why are so few women CEO's? They make up 50% of the population. There should be more black, women, hispanic, muslim and asian CEO's.

Less Jewish ones. There should only be 2% Jewish CEO's.
NBA is 85% black but black males make up 6% of the US population. Is the NBA racist? Some cultures/races are better at certain aspects than others. There are more Jewish owners in the NFL than Jewish players.

Forum List

Back