Only an imbecile would vote for a 70 percent tax.....Link included fool

Small businesses make up: 99.7 percent of U.S. employer firms, 64 percent of net new private-sector jobs, 49.2 percent of private-sector employment, 42.9 percent of private-sector payroll, 46 percent of private-sector output, 43 percent of high-tech employment, 98 percent of firms exporting goods, and 33 percent of exporting value.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s 70 Percent Tax Plan: How Investors Could Protect Their Portfolios | Bankrate.com

Great idea raise the minimum wage to 15.00 per hour and take home 4.50

Go ahead and tell me that anyone who is not a moron would vote for this

Since the 70% only applies to wages in excess of $10 million, your scenario doesn't apply. Perhaps if you took the time or trouble to find out what she meant before you made yourself look like a complete imbecile, it would help.

That's why you post links. So you can prove that you're not setting up phony premise, like this one.

Really!? Do you folks have any common sense at all. True, the 70% would only apply to wages in excess of $10 million. Everyone else's would go up a lesser percent. So in all your wisdom, how much would you like your taxes going up?
Horseshit.

Please provide a link that shows "Everyone else's would go up a lesser percent" under AOC's plan.

No kidding, and for some weird reason you don't feel everyone else's would be affected? What ever happened to Pelosi wanting the crumbs back...and that was before the 70% number was thrown out there.

So which bigcorps have been hiring lately? More than a few?

Every job is created by big corp. Name one that isn't.

Name one job, that would exist without bigcorp.

Let me help you with that. Take a small independent shop. What product are they selling that isn't from a corporation? What product isn't transported there from a corporation? What materials used in the construction of that shop, did not come from a corporation?

Whether the mega corps directly hire, or whether the products they create are used to create jobs, either way.... all jobs are due to the corporations. All of them.
OK, but that does not answer my question. Surely we have an economic system.

My premise is where would that money better serve the strength of our economy?

Personally, I'd have to ask, "If it's not YOUR money, why do you think you get to decide?"

Corporations and the rich use more f the nations infrastructure, education, and health care because they need skilled, healthy employees to work for them, safety and security, and a strong federal government to protect their Intellectual and real property rights. And yet their share of the tax bill is the lowest, whiles wages as a percentage of costs have been declining since 1980.

It is long past time that corporations paid a larger percentage of income for both wages and taxes - taxes being your share of the costs of living in a first world country.
Corporations and the rich use more f the nations infrastructure, education, and health care because they need skilled, healthy employees to work for them,

And they want somebody else to pay for it.

So, kinda like you.

Every job is created by big corp. Name one that isn't.

Name one job, that would exist without bigcorp.

Let me help you with that. Take a small independent shop. What product are they selling that isn't from a corporation? What product isn't transported there from a corporation? What materials used in the construction of that shop, did not come from a corporation?

Whether the mega corps directly hire, or whether the products they create are used to create jobs, either way.... all jobs are due to the corporations. All of them.
OK, but that does not answer my question. Surely we have an economic system.

My premise is where would that money better serve the strength of our economy?

Personally, I'd have to ask, "If it's not YOUR money, why do you think you get to decide?"
Whose money, exactly? Production is the only way to create wealth.

If you actually don't know how to tell who money legally belongs to, I'm guessing you get arrested a lot.
You missed the point.

No, I think YOU did. Seems like you spend a lot of time trying to think "lofty, high-minded" thoughts about "the greater good", and telling yourself that your "noble" end justified the means of taking wealth that doesn't belong to you. You can babble all the short-sighted, bottom-rung-of-the-ladder crap you want about how "production creates wealth", but it doesn't change the basic question of, "Who does that wealth actually belong to?"

Look at it this way. Say I want to build my own home. I buy the land, I buy the materials to build the house. I don't know crap about construction, so I hire someone to turn those materials on that land into a house.

The contractor produced the house. He provided the labor that turned those materials into a building. Who owns that house, the contractor or me?

WE don't live in Sweden or Cuba, using other country's to show good or bad policies is not productive. our focus needs to be here where we live. what do Americans value?
plunging from one extreme to another, not healthy.

Why do you think all the Nordic countries that have all the programs that AOC and her idiot friends support, all have the middle class paying more than 50% of their income in taxes?

I'd be curious to know what the costs would be for all those programs.

For instance we already pay for healthcare in various ways. How much of our income goes to that?

Yes. They pay a lot of taxes...and I'm not necessarily saying we should emulate them but we ought examine what they get for those taxes.

Imagine if we didn't have to pay for college or healthcare?

That frees up a lot of money

Why do you think all the Nordic countries that have all the programs that AOC and her idiot friends support, all have the middle class paying more than 50% of their income in taxes?
Care to link a cite to that assertion?

Wait what? You actually don't know how excessively high the tax rates are in Nordic countries? I thought that was one of the most ubiquitous bits of information on the planet. I had just assumed that anyone who didn't crawl out of a sewer, and got educated in a dark alley somewhere, knew this.

So, what else don't know you about the Nordic countries? Do you also not know that Danish people pay double the price for a car?

Due tell... what else are you ignorant about?

WE don't live in Sweden or Cuba, using other country's to show good or bad policies is not productive. our focus needs to be here where we live. what do Americans value?
plunging from one extreme to another, not healthy.

You are implying that somehow because we are "americans" magically means the fundamental laws that affect every country around the world, will not apply here.

This is like saying the way gravity works in Cuba or Sweden, doesn't matter because this is America.

The laws of economics work the same way in Cuba and Sweden, as they do here. So I think there is a great amount we can learn about what to do, and what not to do, by seeing how these policies work in other countries.

Wait what? You actually don't know how excessively high the tax rates are in Nordic countries? I thought that was one of the most ubiquitous bits of information on the planet. I had just assumed that anyone who didn't crawl out of a sewer, and got educated in a dark alley somewhere, knew this.

So, what else don't know you about the Nordic countries? Do you also not know that Danish people pay double the price for a car?

That was a pointless fucking post.

If you're such an expert tell us what the tax rate is and what exactly (meaning EVERYTHING) that thy get for that.

YOU claimed 50%. ..so...ghead

Since, as I pointed out, nearly every single job and product in the country is due to corporations....

You are so full of shit...even Forbes pisses on you

The Surprising Truth About Where New Jobs Come From

No, actually it doesn't contradict anything I said.

The problem is, you are not understanding my point.

You say "Jobs are created by firms less than 5 years old".

I never denied that. My point was yes that new company created jobs. I get that.

But would that company exist, without major corporations? My suggestion to you is, no.

Name a company that would exist without major corporations? Feel free to name one. I'm listening.

If you're such an expert tell us what the tax rate is and what exactly (meaning EVERYTHING) that thy get for that.

Well I kind of thought you could read. Cecilie already answer it, so I figured I didn't need to post the exact same thing all over again.

You need to grow up a little.

Since, as I pointed out, nearly every single job and product in the country is due to corporations....

I never denied that. My point was yes that new company created jobs. I get that.

But would that company exist, without major corporations? My suggestion to you is, no.

Name a company that would exist without major corporations? Feel free to name one. I'm listening.
You're twisting yourself in knots. YOU claimed that "nearly every single job and product" can only happen because of corporations.

That's complete bullshit. I showed you the evidence. Christ you are a dishonest fool

You're twisting yourself in knots. YOU claimed that "nearly every single job and product" can only happen because of corporations.

That's complete bullshit. I showed you the evidence. Christ you are a dishonest fool

No, YOU are. Your entire self worth COMPELS you to think you win EVERY engagement. You just aren't that smart lil guy.

Small businesses make up: 99.7 percent of U.S. employer firms, 64 percent of net new private-sector jobs, 49.2 percent of private-sector employment, 42.9 percent of private-sector payroll, 46 percent of private-sector output, 43 percent of high-tech employment, 98 percent of firms exporting goods, and 33 percent of exporting value.

Read that slowly stupid

Read that slowly stupid

Read this VERY slowly.....

You are an imbecilic child.

No, YOU are. Your entire self worth COMPELS you to think you win EVERY engagement. You just aren't that smart lil guy.

It's not MY fault that you don't know what you're talking about or can't read or can't document your claims

Well I kind of thought you could read. Cecilie already answer it, so I figured I didn't need to post the exact same thing all over again.

You need to grow up a little.

Or a lot.

Forum List

Back