Only an imbecile would vote for a 70 percent tax.....Link included fool

70% after you bank 10 million. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.
/——/ lets see you make 5 million and we’ll know how you really think
A person who earns $5 million in income in one year would be taxed at 37% under AOC's plan.

Just as they currently are.
So the national debt goes up 10 trillion a year under her plan

Now you understand
Interesting. Who do we owe it to and where did they get it?

A person who earns $5 million in income in one year would be taxed at 37% under AOC's plan.

Now you understand
China owns the most

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s 70 Percent Tax Plan: How Investors Could Protect Their Portfolios | Bankrate.com

Great idea raise the minimum wage to 15.00 per hour and take home 4.50

Go ahead and tell me that anyone who is not a moron would vote for this
This idiot...or sock puppet...thinks that the 70% tax rate would apply to people making minimum wage?

And other idiots liked its stupid post?

My God people...how fucking gullible can you be

Lol the dems just canned her as I said they would

Ocasio-Cortez de-listed from board of Justice Democrats after controversy

Did you read the article? They are already planning on how to shield their money from the tax, before it is even enacted.

Your system doesn't work. Stop pushing failed policies.
If the wealthy could "shield their money" so easily...why fight this tooth and nail?
Logic is obviously not something you do...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s 70 Percent Tax Plan: How Investors Could Protect Their Portfolios | Bankrate.com

This idiot...or sock puppet...thinks that the 70% tax rate would apply to people making minimum wage?

O how quiet it is

Hehehe

Care to explain your stupidity in the OP?

Or were you just lying...

Historical%20US%20tax%20rates.png

Maybe she's trying to Make America Great Again?

Wasn't the 50's pretty good if you were white when we were on top of the (bombed out) world?

Now you understand
China owns the most
I don't think so. They do not lend us money. They do buy some treasuries with our trade deficit money.

Since the 70% only applies to wages in excess of $10 million, your scenario doesn't apply. Perhaps if you took the time or trouble to find out what she meant before you made yourself look like a complete imbecile, it would help.

That's why you post links. So you can prove that you're not setting up phony premise, like this one.

Really!? Do you folks have any common sense at all. True, the 70% would only apply to wages in excess of $10 million. Everyone else's would go up a lesser percent. So in all your wisdom, how much would you like your taxes going up?

I believe she's in Canada, so she's already quite brainwashed into being a slave of the government.

Let them go. But don't let them sell their shit here.

That will hurt us, more than them. They'll be rich, and we'll be scraping by.
That is dead money anyway. How many jobs are being created by Bigcorp?

All of them.

It would be hard for me to even come up with one job that is NOT created by bigcorp.
So which bigcorps have been hiring lately? More than a few?

Every job is created by big corp. Name one that isn't.

Name one job, that would exist without bigcorp.

Let me help you with that. Take a small independent shop. What product are they selling that isn't from a corporation? What product isn't transported there from a corporation? What materials used in the construction of that shop, did not come from a corporation?

Whether the mega corps directly hire, or whether the products they create are used to create jobs, either way.... all jobs are due to the corporations. All of them.
OK, but that does not answer my question. Surely we have an economic system.

My premise is where would that money better serve the strength of our economy?

Since the 70% only applies to wages in excess of $10 million, your scenario doesn't apply. Perhaps if you took the time or trouble to find out what she meant before you made yourself look like a complete imbecile, it would help.

That's why you post links. So you can prove that you're not setting up phony premise, like this one.

Really!? Do you folks have any common sense at all. True, the 70% would only apply to wages in excess of $10 million. Everyone else's would go up a lesser percent. So in all your wisdom, how much would you like your taxes going up?
Horseshit.

Please provide a link that shows "Everyone else's would go up a lesser percent" under AOC's plan.

3 Tax Tips for Every Self-Employed Person -- The Motley Fool

Unless you earn over $10 million annually, your tax bill wouldn't be affected by Ocasio-Cortez's proposal at all.

That will hurt us, more than them. They'll be rich, and we'll be scraping by.

All of them.

It would be hard for me to even come up with one job that is NOT created by bigcorp.

Let me help you with that. Take a small independent shop. What product are they selling that isn't from a corporation? What product isn't transported there from a corporation? What materials used in the construction of that shop, did not come from a corporation?

Whether the mega corps directly hire, or whether the products they create are used to create jobs, either way.... all jobs are due to the corporations. All of them.

Personally, I'd have to ask, "If it's not YOUR money, why do you think you get to decide?"

All of them.

Personally, I'd have to ask, "If it's not YOUR money, why do you think you get to decide?"

Corporations and the rich use more f the nations infrastructure, education, and health care because they need skilled, healthy employees to work for them, safety and security, and a strong federal government to protect their Intellectual and real property rights. And yet their share of the tax bill is the lowest, whiles wages as a percentage of costs have been declining since 1980.

It is long past time that corporations paid a larger percentage of income for both wages and taxes - taxes being your share of the costs of living in a first world country.

All of them.

Corporations and the rich use more f the nations infrastructure, education, and health care because they need skilled, healthy employees to work for them, safety and security, and a strong federal government to protect their Intellectual and real property rights. And yet their share of the tax bill is the lowest, whiles wages as a percentage of costs have been declining since 1980.

It is long past time that corporations paid a larger percentage of income for both wages and taxes - taxes being your share of the costs of living in a first world country.
/----/ " And yet their share of the tax bill is the lowest, "
Asked 1,000 times but never answered. by any Prog: Since corporations consider taxes part of their overhead and pass them on to the consumers - Why do YOU want to pay more for everything?

All of them.

Whose money, exactly? Production is the only way to create wealth.

Historical%20US%20tax%20rates.png

Maybe she's trying to Make America Great Again?

Wasn't the 50's pretty good if you were white when we were on top of the (bombed out) world?
Wow look at that chart. Looks like the super low taxes gave us the great depression.

How much income taxes do billionaires pay?

So each of his heirs are worth approximately 35 billion. The annual returns on 35 billion at 5 percent (conservative estimate) is 1.7 billion per year.

Now no one can spend $1.7 billion. One of his heirs was building a museum in Arkansas, which Jon Stewart quipped was “far from where any one would see one”. Followed by “for gods sake pay your people”.

Gates says billionaires should pay 'significantly' more taxes

Billionaires buy Republican politicians to keep their taxes artificially low. Why does the Republican base work so hard to defend the people that are screwing them over?

Forum List

Back