Only In America:

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Read Carefully:

Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%

incomegapgraph.jpg

....which includes your millionaire elitist Liberal Progressive politicians who, as Gruber pointed out, think the average Americans is stupid and must have their lives controlled by THEM These are the guys who believe in keeping Americans poor and dependent on government hand-outs in exchange for votes to keep them in power.

are you surprised that money makes money? And if you have more money you will make more money?

Why don't you make your goal as one where you will make more money so you can have more money make even more money for you as opposed to questioning why those who have more money get to make even more money.

Do you think people invest so they can break even?

And every "libertarian" idolizes the idle rich under the spurious assumption that someday they, too, will be the next John Galt. :rofl:

And the right fights for the 1% to have more...They must want a royalty to form! We taxed our riches a lot more then the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s and had a far bigger middle class. We had the best!

We did things as a nation...

What the right wants is for a few people to have it all.

If you draw a trend line for the top 1 percent, we see during economic crashes their income returns to that line. This suggest the top 1 percent's income is in another ginormous bubble.
Of course, it cant be that they are well advised investors. Of course not.
The top 1 percent own half of the country's stocks. So when the stock market crashes, they suffer the most. When the stock market climbs, they profit the most.

What you are looking at in that chart is a stock market bubble. I notice it stops in 2007. I bet if you extended it out to 2009, the top 1 percent's wealth would not be so impressive, which is probably why the person who made that graphic stopped at 2007.

Propaganda is all about framing the picture the way you want it to be perceived.

Ahahaha another liberal wealth envy thread. Hate, envy, jealousy, rage, these are the emotions of the left.

Lol,

You idiot! Your idiocy has destroyed the middle class and allowed for the richest to fuck over our nation with out sourcing.

People like you will turn us into a central American shit hole. You're a fool. I'd much rather have half of the country competing then 1%. Of course you can't see this.

Ah. See?

Extend the chart out to 2009 and look, they revert back to the trend line:

255440l.gif

Ahahaha another liberal wealth envy thread. Hate, envy, jealousy, rage, these are the emotions of the left.

Lol,

You idiot! Your idiocy has destroyed the middle class and allowed for the richest to fuck over our nation with out sourcing.

People like you will turn us into a central American shit hole. You're a fool. I'd much rather have half of the country competing then 1%. Of course you can't see this.

Lib you seem filled with hate, envy, jealousy, and rage, oh the irony.

And every "libertarian" idolizes the idle rich under the spurious assumption that someday they, too, will be the next John Galt. :rofl:

Loserterians are fools. They'll take away any and all protection for the workers, consumers and just don't give a damn about morality. In there mind the barons of the 19th century were right and everyone else that aint lucky can die.

Sicking belief system.

And the right fights for the 1% to have more...They must want a royalty to form! We taxed our riches a lot more then the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s and had a far bigger middle class. We had the best!

That's bull crap. The rich are in both parties.

And in England they have the same thing.

If you look at the graphic in my last post, the top one percent earned $232,581 in 1986.

If you plug that figure into an inflation calculator, that income is equal to $462,734 in 2009 dollars. And yet they only earned $343,927 in 2009, way below the inflation rate.

Loserterians are fools. They'll take away any and all protection for the workers, consumers and just don't give a damn about morality. In there mind the barons of the 19th century were right and everyone else that aint lucky can die.

Sicking belief system.
Look what's happening in the state of Washington. Law passed people can choose not to be in union.

It's a blue blue blue state.

That's bull crap. The rich are in both parties.

And in England they have the same thing.
England has the City of London, which has experienced the same stock and derivatives explosion as Wall Street.

Lol,

you know...I keep on hearing you and others regurgitate that thing....."destroyed the middle class".

I look around me. Sure, there has been some pain and suffering....but overall, the middle class is doing just fine.

Bottom line...you cant get hurt by the system if you don't play the system.

Forum List

Back