🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in America.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Only in America, my fellow conservative ass wipes........Can a candidate that lost an election, be blamed for a idiot white man who won the election, who is about as crooked as Kelly Ann Conways teeth, as to why he's being investigated, when just about every human being he's touched, is being indicted??? Only in this fucked up country can shit like that be possible.

If we had less blacks here it wouldn't be so bad. Don't you agree? Hillary wouldn't have to carry hot sauce in her purse then, imirite?

Does anyone think for a second that charges wouldn't be made immediately if they actually found something real?

Over a year and only the left looks more guilty than when this started.

Only in America, my fellow conservative ass wipes........Can a candidate that lost an election, be blamed for a idiot white man who won the election, who is about as crooked as Kelly Ann Conways teeth, as to why he's being investigated, when just about every human being he's touched, is being indicted??? Only in this fucked up country can shit like that be possible.
Only in America can a black woman who can't tell the difference between a destroyer and aircraft carrier work in Naval intelligence.

That's still one of the funniest thing I've ever seen on this site. :)

Only in America can a black woman who can't tell the difference between a destroyer and aircraft carrier work in Naval intelligence.

are you talking about tiger?...

Of course. Are there any other stupid black women posting here? There was an accident in Japan with a USN destroyer with a picture of the damage. She claimed it was an aircrat carrier and she worked in naval intelligence. She is a very "unique" person.

Of course. Are there any other stupid black women posting here? There was an accident in Japan with a USN destroyer with a picture of the damage. She claimed it was an aircrat carrier and she worked in naval intelligence. She is a very "unique" person.
i believe i remember that thread.....tiger,what say you?....lol......

• Banned

This coming from a guy, that gives meat, good head!!! Carry on soldier of misfortune!!

• Banned

i believe i remember that thread.....tiger,what say you?....lol......
I say, I made a mistake....as if mf's here haven't....but its okay.....I do say, I have the credentials, the home, the history of knowing I served my country for 10 years and am proud of it. I would also add, having Trump supporters hating me, is a fuckin compliment, truly it is, sir.

Have a piece of white meat, that gives head; put me on blast.....priceless!!

Forum List

Back