Only in the state of Piss Poor Ky..........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kentucky Crowd Cheers Trump Quote, Then Finds Out It’s Actually From Obama
High school valedictorian trolls his class with an unexpected quote.
Ben Bowling graduation speech

People should understand, anything that makes sense, is not a Trump moment...but Bell County students who are the future of this state, could care less. 99.99% white, medium income 22,000. a year, poverty levels huge, but because Trump is a white guy....lets rally for the idiot!! Thus are the minds of piss poor rednecks!!

People should understand, anything that makes sense, is not a Trump moment...but Bell County students who are the future of this state, could care less. 99.99% white, medium income 22,000. a year, poverty levels huge, but because Trump is a white guy....lets rally for the idiot!! Thus are the minds of piss poor rednecks!!
The kid tried to tell a joke and it bombed.

Why do you you jackass party of slavery supporters keep starting threads about it?

Groids look very foolish when they keep following the marching orders of their homo pencil-necked Democrat massas. Why do you keep letting them sodomize you?

Last edited:

Why do you you jackass party of slavery supporters keep starting threads about it?

Groids look very foolish when they keep following the marching orders of their homo pencil-necked Democrat massas. Why do you keep letting them sodomize you?

One could say the joke was on them.

• Banned

Why....

Perhaps the fans of Obama should be telling our current leader "Thank you.". Why? Because he is preserving what had already been put out there so that it was not forgotten about.

God bless you and Obama and our leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if something is good enough no matter what it is, make sure that it doesn't get swept up underneath the rug. That is why I play my newest favorite singer like crazy, I love my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys SO much!!!

There is a video of a reporter doing the same thing to multiple people on the streets. They are all obama loving college kids.
Same thing happened.
Where they racist too?
You fucking moron!

I saw this and it cracked me up. It also shows just who supports orange turd, these people give a Pavlovian response whenever they hear their dear leader's name. How embarrassing for these 'graduates' and the rest of the Trump sewage plant.

Forum List

Back