Only Lefties can think like this

I refuse to call people with doctorates doctor or people that teach teachers, nor do I use the pronoun Mr. since it means master..

All those bong hits have allowed you to create your own wokeness. Impressive!

I vote for Republicans, I don't give a shit what color they are. Just like I am white and I dislike Biden and he is white so I don't dislike him because I am racist, although I'm sure some democrats would accuse me of being racist against my own skin color.

What is it with democrats and the race card? Jesus Christ if they all like ipa beer and I didn't they would call me a racist. If I didn't want to vote for someone because they said they want America to be communist they would call me a racist. They use race for everything.

Racists vote for black republicans......talk about stupid. Anyone that believes that is a complete moron and should have terrible things happen to them becasue they are too stupid to be alive or just pure evil.
What that article really says (and I called this 30 years ago).......if you aren't a commie, you are racist......that's how they want to frame it. This is not suprising to me, but they actually said this bullshit out loud........these people are sick and they need to be crushed......
Black Republicans are 'black faces with white extremist words / voices coming out', remember?!

Dems will continue to lie calling us racist until that lie is no longer effective. Then Dems will make up a new lie.
Newsflash! The lie stopped being effective last year as the terrorists were getting a pass left and right for tearing up everything they could get their vicious little hands on. We are SOOOOOOO far beyond ever again even getting a tiny twinge over the "R" word. It's over and done, dead and stinkin'. They played that hand to death. It is all over but the crying, and cry they will.

Newsflash! The lie stopped being effective last year as the terrorists were getting a pass left and right for tearing up everything they could get their vicious little hands on. We are SOOOOOOO far beyond ever again even getting a tiny twinge over the "R" word. It's over and done, dead and stinkin'. They played that hand to death. It is all over but the crying, and cry they will.
It's still effective.......they still use it........until they pay a price for lying, they will keep doing it.

Forum List

Back