Only my children deserve police protection at school

I've never seen a collective group of people more nasty and hateful than leftists. I mean that sincerely. They are truly tormented, angry, and just miserable people. How many leftists do you know who are happy?? NAME ONE.

Me. I am a very happy "leftist".

RAHM'S KIDS' SCHOOL PROTECTED BY ARMED ON-DUTY POLICE

Rahm's Kids' School Protected by Armed On-Duty Police

At least you’re a consistent idiot.

As with the president’s children attending school, find any other child or children as much a target and at the same risk as Emanuel’s, and we’ll provide them armed protection as well.
soooo are you saying the presidents children are safer at school with armed guards but our wouldn't be??:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Timothy McVeigh was a nut, just like the killer at Sandy Hook. Right wingers aren't threats. Crazy people are.

Go visit a little place called Stormfront and meet some of your kin. Crazy right wingers with guns and bombs.

Considering how much right wingers hate Obama and considering how violent so many are, like Timothy McVeigh, it's only right Obama's children are protected. Who knows what right wingers might do?

Timothy McVeigh was a nut, just like the killer at Sandy Hook. Right wingers aren't threats. Crazy people are.

And McVeigh used a bomb, not a gun. Bombs are already illegal. Sure didn't stop him.

We do now regulate the sale of the fertilizer he used as a result of his actions.
Wow, problem solved.

What happens if the next guy uses something else?

There is more than one way to make a bomb.

Go visit a little place called Stormfront and meet some of your kin. Crazy right wingers with guns and bombs.
Talk is cheap.

BTW, Obama's friend Bill Ayers knows how to make a bomb. But so does Tim Burton.

And McVeigh used a bomb, not a gun. Bombs are already illegal. Sure didn't stop him.

We do now regulate the sale of the fertilizer he used as a result of his actions.
Wow, problem solved.

How does that change the FACT that the sale of that fertilizer was regulated after the OK City Bombing?

It is only when there is massive gun violence that we don't even TRY to do something about it...common sense things like closing the gun show loophole, requiring background checks, waiting periods. None of those can even be discussed because the NRA's gun lobby backers won't allow it.

Wow, problem solved.

How does that change the FACT that the sale of that fertilizer was regulated after the OK City Bombing?

It is only when there is massive gun violence that we don't even TRY to do something about it...common sense things like closing the gun show loophole, requiring background checks, waiting periods. None of those can even be discussed because the NRA's gun lobby backers won't allow it.

There is no change in gun violence. The only change is the amount of coverage.

I have no problem with background checks and waiting periods. The problem I have is with people like Obama that have said they will do whatever they can to end private gun ownership. He said it while still at his teaching job in college. Two types of people he refuses to associate with: Gun advocates and pro-fossil fuel advocates.

Some of the posts are implying that Barry and Rahm's kids are more important than my kids and that's why they have armed guards at the Sidwell school. Please. Armed security guards are s.o.p. for the Sidwell school. Secret Service is added for the kids of big whigs.

Some of the posts are implying that Barry and Rahm's kids are more important than my kids and that's why they have armed guards at the Sidwell school. Please. Armed security guards are s.o.p. for the Sidwell school. Secret Service is added for the kids of big whigs.
Sidwell and Friends already has high security...their own. Obama's kids get protection on top of Sidwell's with Secret Service.

And, I did not know that Chicago provides special security for the Mayor's kids, but I guess they do. Because if there is any federal money going toward Emmanuel's kids, I really would like to know that as I will be sure to communicate my displeasure with that to my representation in DC.

David Gregory openly and viciously mocked LaPierre for suggesting armed guards in schools.

Guess where Gregory sends his kids? He's a flaming left wing bloviating hypocrite. The SOB sends his kids to Sidwell.

Not just Rahm, but Bill Ayers, Obama, Bloomberg, Jarrett, Duncan and even DAVID GREGORY!!!

Malia and Sasha Obama not only benefit from around the clock Secret Service protection, the elite school they attend, Sidwell Friends, employs special police officers trained in the appropriate use of deadly force. Are their lives and those of other millionaire children worth more than non-elites?

It's the same story with Meet the Press host David Gregory whose kids attend Sidwell. And how about Michael Bloomberg? His daughters went to the exclusive, well secured all-girls Spence School in New York's Upper East Side. Rahm Emanuel, Bill Ayers, Arne Duncan, the Obamas, Valerie Jarrett and a host of Chicago insiders have sent their little heirs to the exclusive University of Chicago Lab Schools which routinely hires armed police officers as part of its security plan.

Read more: Blog: Well-Born' Students Have Armed Protection in Elite Schools
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Last edited:

As with the president’s children attending school, find any other child or children as much a target and at the same risk as Emanuel’s, and we’ll provide them armed protection as well.

So rich kids are worth more than poor kids. Glad to know your an elitist.
First, off the President's and MAYOR'S kids have secret service protection in the school. The SCHOOL provides armed protection at the school for all the non-president and mayor children, such as the infamous Bill Ayers. The worthless SOB that preaches against Charter Schools, but send his kids to the most prestigious private school!

Second, these schools had armed guards well BEFORE the Mayor the President sent their kids to these fine schools and they will have them after they leave.

The presences of armed guards has NOTHING to do with President and Mayor's children being present at the school rather it has to deal with protecting all the children at the school!

Not just Rahm, but Bill Ayers, Obama, Bloomberg, Jarrett, Duncan and every DAVID GREGORY!!!

Malia and Sasha Obama not only benefit from around the clock Secret Service protection, the elite school they attend, Sidwell Friends, employs special police officers trained in the appropriate use of deadly force. Are their lives and those of other millionaire children worth more than non-elites?

It's the same story with Meet the Press host David Gregory whose kids attend Sidwell. And how about Michael Bloomberg? His daughters went to the exclusive, well secured all-girls Spence School in New York's Upper East Side. Rahm Emanuel, Bill Ayers, Arne Duncan, the Obamas, Valerie Jarrett and a host of Chicago insiders have sent their little heirs to the exclusive University of Chicago Lab Schools which routinely hires armed police officers as part of its security plan.

Safety and security concerns are obviously only for the elite and their children. I'd read that Valerie Jarrett has more Secret Service protection at Camp David than poor Ambassador Stevens had in war torn Libya.

It must be good to be American royalty.

Um, isn't the reason some want guns banned is because EVERYONE is a target these days?

Fact is that armed guards protect people, yet some are totally against that for the average children. If the parents of the murdered children could turn back time and put an armed guard at that school, do you think they would?
armed guards for fire fighters? Movie goers? Every single store at malls? Churches?

Um, isn't the reason some want guns banned is because EVERYONE is a target these days?

Fact is that armed guards protect people, yet some are totally against that for the average children. If the parents of the murdered children could turn back time and put an armed guard at that school, do you think they would?
armed guards for fire fighters? Movie goers? Every single store at malls? Churches? Oh and you do know there was an armed guard at columbine. Don't you?

Not just Rahm, but Bill Ayers, Obama, Bloomberg, Jarrett, Duncan and every DAVID GREGORY!!!

Safety and security concerns are obviously only for the elite and their children. I'd read that Valerie Jarrett has more Secret Service protection at Camp David than poor Ambassador Stevens had in war torn Libya.

It must be good to be American royalty.
Jarret better NOT have ANY Secret Service protection. She is not their responsibility.

18 USC § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service | LII / Legal Information Institute

How is the reason for the protection at all relevant? In your own post you are admitting that having armed guards protects these children, which is the whole point of the discussion, so why are the children of the rest of us common people not worthy of the same?

Forum List

Back