Only people of color should be allowed to own dogs

People who participate in dog shows should be shot immediately. Mostly the "self chosen" who have ruined more breeds than can be named....and no longer identifiable to the old school
WTF is this POS ?
german-shepherd-puppy-picture-a1f2e253-5f07-4c4a-b84d-b4668ef1bb70.jpg

I really really hate the wokes.

The Wokes who are nearly ALL Self Hating WHITE TRASH aka Leftists aka Communists need to understand and FAST two things:

A. We DON'T give a FUCK what they think or give a FUCK about Muh Feelings.

B. We DON'T consider them to be a PART of our White Community, we would consider DECENT Blacks to even be more of a part of our White Community than the filthy Self Hating WHITE TRASH.

Thank goodness that a majority of Self Hating WHITE TRASH have NOT done any breeding because of their pathological need to Save The Planet or whatever. We PROUD WHITES thank the Self Hating WHITE TRASH for NOT breeding because this means there will NOT be another Generation of them, it means that when they die then their WORTHLESS and DEFECTIVE WHITE TRASH DNA dies with them.

first stop trashing pit bulls...the dogs have suffered greatly from poor breeding and hateful dog fighting...in the 50 they were considered the 'babysitter dog' ie peedee from little rascals...

my dogs have never scented a black person...i dont think they know they are racists

so unwoke they are

People who participate in dog shows should be shot immediately. Mostly the "self chosen" who have ruined more breeds than can be named....and no longer identifiable to the old school
WTF is this POS ?
Its corrupt like everything else that involves money. My mom raised some of the most beautiful well built Old English Sheepdogs ever seen. She thought once to enter them into the shows until she learned how much bullshit pandering went with it all.

WTF is this POS ?

"People who participate in dog shows should be shot immediately."

They can't be shot immediately because we have to have all the Vegan's shot FIRST :smoke:

When I walk my Turkish Kangal (world's strongest bite, btw, and over a hundred pounds of solid muscle), I just toss the leash over my shoulder. If I stop, he stops. If I move, he moves right with me. He never leaves my left leg. No barking, no chasing balls or kids running or going after other dogs. None of that nonsense.

On the other hand, I saw a pit bull walking a black feller the other day. Literally. Not only was the dog dragging the poor sap, the dog also acted a fool. Totally out of control.

That's a well trained pup. But most people are too ignorant to train and show love to their canines. To my family our dogs are our 'fur babies'. we took the time to train them ourselves to the leash, and commands. My preference in canines is working class dogs, rather than toys....

same thing has been done with dobermans....and dachshund the list of breeds being destroyed by being popular is long...goldens now have high rates of cancer as do bosties....eye problems are common....i prefer dobermans....all three developed spinal issues...i replaced a knee on thor knowing there was an 80% chance of him blowing the other one...(he didnt) but one knee was 3 k...right now i am dealing with a rescue from the humane...has primary glaucoma..genetic...this is the reason i am a broke ass person not a woke person but hey ...yall are hating on blacks dont let me interrupt

same thing has been done with dobermans....and dachshund the list of breeds being destroyed by being popular is long...goldens now have high rates of cancer as do bosties....eye problems are common....i prefer dobermans....all three developed spinal issues...i replaced a knee on thor knowing there was an 80% chance of him blowing the other one...(he didnt) but one knee was 3 k...right now i am dealing with a rescue from the humane...has primary glaucoma..genetic...this is the reason i am a broke ass person not a woke person but hey ...yall are hating on blacks dont let me interrupt

Unfortunately like humans, canines are subject to the vagaries of cancer and similar ills of man. This has been exacerbated by ignorant and unscrupulous breeders. Dobies are great but many suffere from hip and knee problems including cardio-meglia.
In each case you have to choose the breeder of canines carefully....

"yall are hating on blacks dont let me interrupt"

No not hating on Blacks but VERY VERY much HATING on Self Hating WHITE TRASH.

Anyone who is not white using a phone or computer to access the internet should stop you are appropriating my culture. A white person invented cell phones, computers and the internet. Go over that statement in your head as many times as you need to, until you understand how fucking stupid claims of cultural appropriation really are.

Saw on Twitter the other day, law enforcement using dogs to hold back rioters. One fool, taunting the police line and dancing like an idiot, got hissef in the butt!! No wonder BLM doesn't like dogs! :auiqs.jpg:Good boy!! Give that pooch a doggie treat!!

Last edited:
When I was growing up dogs would always react badly to the smell of a black person walking by.

Few Black People actually had dogs.

Then one day I look up and half of them have a pit-bull

I guess there were not enough knives to go around to protect the drug trade.

With our last pup, my wife would take him to the dog park. 90% of the blacks there owned pit bulls. That can't be an accident.

Over compensation obviously. IQ2 makes it clear that they have a very intense self loathing.

At first I thought this was the Onion, or the Babylon Bee, but after doing a bit of checking, it appears this piece is for real.
Not that I think anyone would take this kook very seriously, but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".
Pretty much par for the course in America 2020. I give it 5 years before they start constructing the ovens.

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The greedy actions by white people stained the history books forever.

Homosexual dog lovers sure are View attachment 387327
bitter
homosexual or transgender?

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

strange thing for a "male" writer to be writing.

Thor was a blue or as I can call them..a recessive bunch of genes...he was beautiful..I have six..three dogs..three cats..and they are not cheaper by the dozen

At first I thought this was the Onion, or the Babylon Bee, but after doing a bit of checking, it appears this piece is for real.
Not that I think anyone would take this kook very seriously, but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".
Pretty much par for the course in America 2020. I give it 5 years before they start constructing the ovens.

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The greedy actions by white people stained the history books forever.

Blacks own Pit Bulls to protect their drug stash. I wonder why he didn't mention Michael Vick in dumbassed diatribe?

Forum List

Back