Only police should have firearms, because, you know, training

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
One of the typical gun grabber lines is police recieve sooo much more training with regards to firearms, which is why they should be the only people to have them...

Meanwhile...

Rival campers who opened fire turn out to be sheriff's deputies - latimes.com

Of particular note:

An apparent booze-fueled dispute over loud music between two groups at a Chino campground over the weekend escalated to the point where men from both sides drew guns and opened fire.

No one was hurt, but the two alleged gunmen have plenty to explain.

It turns out that the rival gun-toting campers were both Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said both deputies have been relieved of duty with pay. He said the men brandished their guns in a "threatening manner."

They did not fire at each other, he said, but into the air.

"Alcohol is suspected," Whitmore said. "This is gross negligence."

With pay?

I don't know why but I am still surprised when a police state treats the out of control cops with kid gloves.

Look folks both these morons committed felonies. FELONIES....and they're still on the payroll?

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said both deputies have been relieved of duty with pay. He said the men brandished their guns in a "threatening manner."

They did not fire at each other, he said, but into the air.

"Alcohol is suspected," Whitmore said. "This is gross negligence."

With pay?

I don't know why but I am still surprised when a police state treats the out of control cops with kid gloves.

Look folks both these morons committed felonies. FELONIES....and they're still on the payroll?

Par for the course. We are at the point where if you work for the government, in particular law enforcement, a different set of rules apply to you.

In more rural areas this can be partially controlled via the sherriff being an elected offical. in larger areas? The cops can run amok if they feel like it, and the ones that don't often keep behind the Blue Wall and protect thier less lawful bretheren.

Forum List

Back