Only the GOP can celebrate what will be the end of their terror on US citizens!!

For the last and final time President Stupid, wages wages wages wages wages are the issues in this country and until wages see a hike, your beautiful tax reform is meaningless, you stupid moron!!

And for those excited about the tax exemption increase....since the 4000 plus personal exemption is gone, what was the fuckin point?

The American stupid, unless your sitting on some huge windfall, this tax bill is for the well off....not the poor white trash cans in poor hick towns wishing for a coal mine to return or negro's wishing for better wages.
5a3960ad1600004700c50e30.jpeg

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters Tuesday morning that he had “no concerns whatsoever”
about the popularity of the tax bill.
The days of listening to voters....OVER!!!
Coal exports are up 70% over last year.

Now to take care of the negro.
Listen, you ignorant moronic simp, coal, no matter how much we produce, how much we export, the planet, the universe is moving off the shit and onto environmentally safe alternatives. Its all just a matter of time, you stupid white mf.
Protesters Jeer as Trump Team Promotes Coal at U.N. Climate Talks
I'm not white, but I can see how you loathe them. Seems racist.

You know, there are several large corporations like Home Depot and others who have already announced that they will use the tax cuts to reinvest in their stock and drive up the price of their companies.

No, they aren't interested in raising wages or expanding to create more jobs.
Pretty naive, aren't you?

What's the impact to YOU if Home Depot increases its value?

(Time to demonstrate your profound understanding of macroeconomics)

Let's see if you know what the hell you're talking about (I got $10 on NO!)

Republicans said that the tax cuts were going to increase wages and create a whole bunch of more jobs because the companies would expand with all the increased savings in tax bills. But in reality, those companies are planning on increasing their stock value with the savings.

What is the impact to me personally? Probably nothing, but I hate it when politicians tell us one thing when in reality it's another.
Bottom line is this, its the little guy, not the middle class, not the rich, and certainly not the uber rich that moves this economy. For the little guy, those who haven't had a raise in almost 20 years, who will see next to nothing in their checks with this tax cut, its this guy who will determine the success of this tax bill and who will vote accordingly next Nov.

For the last and final time President Stupid, wages wages wages wages wages are the issues in this country and until wages see a hike, your beautiful tax reform is meaningless, you stupid moron!!

And for those excited about the tax exemption increase....since the 4000 plus personal exemption is gone, what was the fuckin point?

The American stupid, unless your sitting on some huge windfall, this tax bill is for the well off....not the poor white trash cans in poor hick towns wishing for a coal mine to return or negro's wishing for better wages.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters Tuesday morning that he had “no concerns whatsoever”

Listen, you ignorant moronic simp, coal, no matter how much we produce, how much we export, the planet, the universe is moving off the shit and onto environmentally safe alternatives. Its all just a matter of time, you stupid white mf.
Than you stupid green black yellow orange mf'...take your pick

Than you stupid green black yellow orange mf'...take your pick
Never seen one of them. Have you been compromised by race?

You know, there are several large corporations like Home Depot and others who have already announced that they will use the tax cuts to reinvest in their stock and drive up the price of their companies.

Corporate america is already sitting on 2 trillion dollars of stock profits.....wages are still the same, nothing has changed nor will it.

Corporate america is already sitting on 2 trillion dollars of stock profits.....wages are still the same, nothing has changed nor will it.
Buy stock. You, too, can own a piece of corporate America.

Republicans said that the tax cuts were going to increase wages and create a whole bunch of more jobs because the companies would expand with all the increased savings in tax bills. But in reality, those companies are planning on increasing their stock value with the savings.

What is the impact to me personally? Probably nothing, but I hate it when politicians tell us one thing when in reality it's another.
Bottom line is this, its the little guy, not the middle class, not the rich, and certainly not the uber rich that moves this economy. For the little guy, those who haven't had a raise in almost 20 years, who will see next to nothing in their checks with this tax cut, its this guy who will determine the success of this tax bill and who will vote accordingly next Nov.

Yep, and if this tax bill doesn't deliver all that Trump and the GOP have promised, I predict a bloodbath for the GOP in 2018, and another in 2020.

But, if it does deliver, it will be delayed until the tax cuts on the middle class and poor expire and everyone's tax bill goes up.

I love the people who are just licking the spit off their chins from all the money they're gonna get to keep next year....trust me....YOU'LL GIVE EVERY NICKLE OF IT BACK BY THE TIME TRUMP AND THE ECONOMY DEMANDS TO BE FED. NOTHING EVER AND I MEAN EVER TURNS OUT WELL WHEN THE GOP HAS ITS HANDS ON IT....HISTORY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU FOOLS THIS BY NOW.

Anyone who hasn't had a raise in 20 years is probably not worth the money they are presently being paid.

RAISE MY PAY AND I CAN.

It’s true, it’s mostly Republicans that benefit. We are the ones with skills and the jobs making a reasonable income.

The welfare bunch and bottom feeders not so much. Don’t worry though, someday you’ll graduate from burger flipper to cashier.

RAISE MY PAY AND I CAN.
Try cutting back and on drugs and alcohol.

RAISE MY PAY AND I CAN.

You know, most people in the military who are under the rank of E5 don't have enough money to invest in the stock market, don't you?

Did you also know that we pay the military so little that at the rank of E5 and below, you qualify for WIC? That is an assistance program that gives mothers and their infants food and formula for 6 months after the child is born. I used it when I was in the military, and I know of many others who used it as well.

After 8 long years of an America hating president wanting to turn us into a 3rd world banana republic, and who thought putting 10 million people on food stamps was economic recovery. ... :cuckoo:

It is soo nice to have a pro-America president who loves his country and its people. ..... :cool:
Amen!!!

RAISE MY PAY AND I CAN.

You know, most people in the military who are under the rank of E5 don't have enough money to invest in the stock market, don't you?

Did you also know that we pay the military so little that at the rank of E5 and below, you qualify for WIC? That is an assistance program that gives mothers and their infants food and formula for 6 months after the child is born. I used it when I was in the military, and I know of many others who used it as well.
Go to night school. Take advantage of all the classes the military offers to benefit you in civilian life. I know it's a struggle, but it gets better.

RAISE MY PAY AND I CAN.

That's because you're a fucking loser.

WIC is available to people who earn 185 percent of the fpl and lower.
So you can be making almost twice the federal poverty level. These programs are rigged to make it appear there are starving, hungry people. But in reality, they set the income standard that high so they can lie about the existence of HUNGER in our country. The fact that it is set at 185 percent of the fpl instead of AT the fpl is so they can establish a big enough based that it looks like a NEED.

They use the same tricks to establish the "HUNGRY PEOPLE IN AMERICA" false narrative. They aren't hungry..they just happen to qualify for programs that are cynically designed to create an appearance of a *hungry* population.

Funny you s

Funny you should mention higher wages.

These Companies Are Promising More Money to Employees After the Passage of the GOP Tax Bill

Winning and Winning and Winning!! .... :thup:

I'm curious.
What is it you imagine you've won?

Tax cuts. Where have you been?

For who?

80% of Americans.

With what? 60% going to the top 1%? And then what? We already know the tax cuts for Americans aren't permanent. They will go up in a couple of years. And the cost of healthcare will go up for everyone. What you imagine you save in taxes you will pay 10 times that amount in healthcare, at least. You watch.

We are so fuked.

Forum List

Back